"Any food that's over $20 is wasted on Pippa"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
More like, inside of her. If you know what I mean
the fuck are you implying? that he wants to fuck his daughter? Which is a pretty fucked up thing to say do you know something we don't?
Caitlin Myers is 26. If you think that makes her a hag, then you and I have different definitions of the word.
Hag is a state of mind become one with infinity and meditate on the lawn mantra.
I see this as an absolute win for Selen.
Except it's Reimu who she likes and Zentroon whomst she will be working with very soon.
Okay, let's change autism topics: what do you think Idol Corp and Phase Connect would have to do to graduate from being small corpos to being medium corpos? Or are they medium corpos already?
they are realistically medium. id say large requires reach outside your usual sphere of influence for example everyone at least knows OF hololive if you use youtube at all and BLACKCOMPANY is their only real competitor over in the English world so they get in by default..

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
some very minor kronii things from her SC reading stream.
-She doesn't cook, she just microwaves things lazy fuck. :BijouBijou:
-She got better about hugs, she only did high-fives since she didn't like handshakes either. :BijouBijou:
-she can't feel a small area on the left side of her face because of her surgery and it may be permanent, she's getting the plates removed next month, but she may still stream. :pippasadl:
-when she graduated from elementary she was on 6th grade but she had to graduate again on 7th grade because canada, and since she already graduated on 6th grade she didn't tell her parents, they didn't like that and still bring it up every so often. :BijouBijou:
-she doesn't consider herself funny, she used to get ignored by her family whenever she tried to be funny, but sally said she was funny which made her feel better. :pippasadl:
Sally is the type of friend everyone should have.

Bronze

Okay, let's change autism topics: what do you think Idol Corp and Phase Connect would have to do to graduate from being small corpos to being medium corpos? Or are they medium corpos already?
They are more successful, competent and sustainable than small corpos, and we dont think anytime they try something they will shatter into pieces. They are companies that smaller creators openly admit wanting to work under, and gets more attraction than small ones when they do big things. I think the difference between them and Eien, vreverie etc is definitely big enough to call them different, although they are nowhere near big 3, difference would be bigger if Nijisanji hadn't decided to burn its EN branch slowly to ground.

TLDR: They are big enough to recognize their success, but not huge, hence medium corpo is a perfect label for them. Good job to both of em, and im really interested in their future.

USS IOWA

I mean what metrics are corpo size based out of? Subs, Assets, or Influence?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I'd say they're already "medium" but would have to have pull and push in the industry and a lot of crossover/sponsorships with major labels and companies, especially in Japan (reaching beyond their core audience and even pulling in new people into the world of vtubers so to speak like Anycolor and Cover did.) So far the only thing people praised Idol for is "no men based!" and Phase is Phase, prior to pippa getting a boost in viewership they're kind of just there, nothing that special about them but nothing really bad.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Phase has multiple routine 4views and 22 members in total. The distance between Phase and, let's say, Vreverie or EIEN (4 x as many members and peak CCV) is almost as great as the distance between Holo and Phase (4 x as many members and 16 x peak CCV).

If being in the literal middle between small and big corpos doesn't make them a medium corpo, what on earth does?

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Phase is already a medium corp for the reasons people have already said.
Idol is only tenuously there in my opinion. They threw a lot of money at the industry to buy themselves a pretty sizeable audience, now their challenge will be to find a way to stabilize for the long term. Lots of corps have looked just great until they suddenly imploded, and Riro's graduation has rocked them pretty hard and exposed some big problems in their management and internals, addressing them properly will determine the future of the company. Like Sakana struggling in the early days with his own poor management. A bunch of their talents suddenly becoming active again on the PL accounts would indicate to me that they're aware of this, too, but time will tell whether it's just a precaution or actually an indication of ongoing issues.

Kalion

:)
Fubuki and Towa are communicating to Kaela and Anya using English in Phasmo and it's all very cute.

No Friend POV

Negzana

Kaela Phasmo's always fun

Lui karaoke to 850k soon

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
all too true.jpg

Too true, guilty, etc.

Bronze

Spica tried to do a mini-cover of PTR. It should be timestamped. Its really good, as expected from her, although she doesn't remember the song entirely. I just didn't expect to hear it from her so wanted to share it.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

HoloX animated collab short with Flag Chan

Also a short stream :)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Spica tried to do a mini-cover of PTR. It should be timestamped. Its really good, as expected from her, although she doesn't remember the song entirely. I just didn't expect to hear it from her so wanted to share it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
All this talk about not having any good MILF vtubers and you've all forgotten that Minna Vanilla exists. I'm supposed to be on a forum obsessed with Pippa and her orbiters but you've forgotten one of the OG FlaVR members.

I'm gonna be honest, i forgot that FlaVR existed until i read this post. I remembered Sena, i just forgot about FlaVR.

I'm gonna echo some others and say Phase is all ready firmly into medium corpo territory, Idol is straddling the fence but isn't there yet. I think Idol needs one more "succesful" generation to be at a size i would firmly call medium, and we need to see how they handle there first potential implosion event. Also the ability to handle large multi talent events is a requirement for entry to medium rank.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

I think Idol needs one more "succesful" generation to be at a size i would firmly call medium
EN 3 is on the way, although this made me curious.

Who are the top talents of Idol? Not just in sub counts, i can check that myself, but in general importance? Rin is obvious, but who else they shouldn't lose at all in your opinion, if anyone checks them regularly?

For people that don't care here's a folder with Mika outfits

Last edited:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Fishman, think of how good it could be :fishmandispair:

A hag (and eventually male hag) corpo is just what we need to revitalize the VTuber sphere.

If Riifu can make a straight up coom tuber group, then someone needs to step up and make something for the hag lovers.
I'm supposed to be on a forum obsessed with Pippa and her orbiters but you've forgotten one of the OG FlaVR members.
To be fair aren't the only relevant ones at this point Sena Bonbon and the personality now known as Nyana Banana who gets frequent ads on /vt/?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Who are the top talents of Idol? Not just in sub counts, i can check that myself, but in general importance? Rin is obvious, but who else they shouldn't lose at all in your opinion, if anyone checks them regularly?
Well, Kattarina Qutie is Aviel's girlfriend, can't lose her.

Also, look who I found when checking out the various Idol Corp youtube profile pages:

1703690672865.png

Someone tell me how to archive YT pages because I want to archive some for shitposting purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom