"I fucking hate pink vtubers"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
From the liveposting thread a while back:
So this person is prone to mental breakdowns to the point where she can’t own weapons all while purposely trying to cultivate a parasocial audience? And she then decides to open a P.O. box?

Less playing with fire and more self-immolation at that point.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
So this person is prone to mental breakdowns to the point where she can’t own weapons all while purposely trying to cultivate a parasocial audience? And she then decides to open a P.O. box?

I can tell you weren't there for the 50 page post-collab meltdown in the Pippa thread.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can tell you weren't there for the 50 page post-collab meltdown in the Pippa thread.
Spoonfeed time!

For anyone not following the Pippa thread, her collab with HexaVT ended on an awkward note and Hexa had a turbo-menhera moment after seeing people rip into her on /pcg/. Discussion of this post-stream episode started around page 3424, and is still ongoing nearly 20 pages later at the time of posting this. She's spent the last half-hour or so reading the board while live, over-apologising for being nervous, and has namedropped both the Kiwi Farms (admitting she has an account) and The Horned Rat.

It's a shitshow I can't do justice in a single post, but I wouldn't want non-capippispergs to miss it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
In related news of post-Christmas gifts, Nano has been given a shirt by her Grandmother, and she seems excited:

Whoever is telling the family members of these chuubas to give them anime-related clothing for Christmas, please, keep doing it

Haven't seen it posted yet but this happend to Hina Bobina as well

Edit: Whoops am retard:guradumbl:
Here's this instead

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Haven't seen it posted yet but this happend to Hina Bobina as well

ye, posted this the other day, and was building off it

more anime women need to be given anime clothing for Christmas, no matter how cringe

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Kind of unfair that everyone else had to do embarrassing punishment voicelines, while Matsuri just had to be herself.
I love Shiori.

#heterovtuberpride

Archive

image.png

Archive

I wouldn't read into this as any kind of graduation rrat just yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Riro shit spooked the other Idol girls into looking for backup plans.

Given that Riro had to do drugs on stream, fuck a manager, and plan what was effectively prostitution on stream, I cannot fathom being spooked by her termination unless one happens to be on almost the same level of fucked up.

Which, uh, is a problem.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I've now seen two vtubers under Cover bite into an onion. Has anyone else do this?
Timestamped to the event:

1st Bite: Red Onion

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Given that Riro had to do drugs on stream, fuck a manager, and plan what was effectively prostitution on stream, I cannot fathom being spooked by her termination unless one happens to be on almost the same level of fucked up.

Which, uh, is a problem.
The termination notice hurt Idol's previously squeaky-clean public image as the vocal consensus on Twitter and among normie e-celebs was that publicly shaming her while she's under NDA and can't respond properly was in poor taste. That's not necessarily something you should hit the panic button over, but it does make you realise it might not be the safest basket to put all your eggs in.

...There is also the possibility Riro told the other talents she was a good girl who dindu nuffin, and they believed her.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
some very minor kronii things from her SC reading stream.
-She doesn't cook, she just microwaves things lazy fuck. :BijouBijou:
-She got better about hugs, she only did high-fives since she didn't like handshakes either. :BijouBijou:
-she can't feel a small area on the left side of her face because of her surgery and it may be permanent, she's getting the plates removed next month, but she may still stream. :pippasadl:
-when she graduated from elementary she was on 6th grade but she had to graduate again on 7th grade because canada, and since she already graduated on 6th grade she didn't tell her parents, they didn't like that and still bring it up every so often. :BijouBijou:
-she doesn't consider herself funny, she used to get ignored by her family whenever she tried to be funny, but sally said she was funny which made her feel better. :pippasadl:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Limkin

even hana macchia's dad one of the first notable ones blatantly said he just wanted to spend more time with her.
More like, inside of her. If you know what I mean

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's 3D karaoke on Tachibana Hinano's channel at 7PM JST.

Starring Hinaano, Hanabusa Lisa, Komori Met, Tosaki Mimi, and Kaminari Qpi.

Later AZKi playing Geoguessr at 10PM JST.

ReGloss on Xmas.

Agree with Ririka, the best time to buy chocolate Easter Eggs for example is the day after.

After VCR GTA, Ao who joined the pizza gang made an actual pizza which looked decent.

No pineapples in sight.

Corvus Interpreter compiles some evidence of girls thirsting for Furen.

This makes me wonder how's the perms restriction gonna look like in VSPOEN? I guess since they're not debuting anyone yet we can look at their sister group V4Mirai for comparison

This is a good opportunity for me to ask. How are perms handled for small/mid-sized agencies like Phase Connect or Idol Corp? Do they also required written perms for every thing? Or they just rely on those "open perms" concept where they assume every western indie games are A-OK to stream?
Well VSpo's Akarin had to cancel two Undertale streams due to delay in permissions confirmation.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
EN does have a bunch of them hags, companies just too retarded to scout and recruit them. Like caitlyn myers was up for grabs and noone went for them until Holo get a gen 3 made up entirely of :holohag:.
Caitlin Myers is 26. If you think that makes her a hag, then you and I have different definitions of the word.
Kind of unfair that everyone else had to do embarrassing punishment voicelines, while Matsuri just had to be herself.
I'm not sure that it's possible to embarrass Matsuri in this way.

frz

Caitlin Myers is 26. If you think that makes her a hag, then you and I have different definitions of the word.

I'm not sure that it's possible to embarrass Matsuri in this way.
weird why did i think she was 30+ hmmh that probs was fuwamoco
Just saying plenty of EN utaite floating around out there with decade of experiences with the internet. At least she isnt fucking 15 (Looking at you akioair) :shiinastare:.

Bronze

She said she's the descendant of one of the creators of Murder Inc. So she can post her home address and im not going anywhere close. I like eating pizza more than turning into one.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Also I forget that a lot of Japan looks like a claustraphobic shithole
The nips saw commieblocks with their ugly, bland and depressing facades and went "This is my style now".
>2050
>Holds up newborn
"Hag"

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Just saying plenty of EN utaite floating around out there with decade of experiences with the internet. At least she isnt fucking 15 (Looking at you akioair) :shiinastare:.
As far as I know, the only confirmed hags in EN are Ina and the twins. Nerissa might qualify as an honorary hag like Okayu, but I'm not sure if she's quite there yet.

Any Name You Wish

If I recall correctly, they were around my age, so it's very possible they're at or around hag age.

Top Bottom