"I'm popping out of the egg! Ollie is ovulating!"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kiara talking about her great grandma NTRing her great grandpa with an American.

tldw
Her great grandpa (then her great grandma's boyfriend) went to fight during a war (Kiara doesn't specify, but probably WWI) and was a POW for a few years, and during that time Americans came to the city where her great grandma lived. Her great grandma had her grandma with one of them. After the Americans left, her great grandpa came back and married her great grandma and adopted her grandma.

Imagine being a product of cucking.
Go on...

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
present it to fishman in a business meeting where in no uncertain terms he would be leaving significant amounts of money on the table by not going through with it
I seriously doubt this is true, at least for Western talents and audiences. If there was so much money to be had in hiring middle aged women as vtubers then why does basically every company keep hiring women in their early to mid 20s?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
its funny when twitch thots pretend to have kayfaybe

Horo7618

No one in particular
If there was so much money to be had in hiring middle aged women as vtubers then why does basically every company keep hiring women in their early to mid 20s?
They're hiring them for grooming purposes, of course! The Vtubing is entirely secondary....

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I seriously doubt this is true, at least for Western talents and audiences. If there was so much money to be had in hiring middle aged women as vtubers then why does basically every company keep hiring women in their early to mid 20s?

Random middle-aged women, no - known personalities such as Rinmama, Tenmama, etc.? Yes. I would focus on the demand for those already somewhat present in their daughter's streams.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Random middle-aged women, no - known personalities such as Rinmama, Tenmama, etc.? Yes. I would focus on the demand for those already somewhat present in their daughter's streams.
These people showing up on stream are essentially a novelty, nothing more. Surely even a single company would have gotten one of mamas to do regular streams if it were really wanted, right?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That would be an insane risk as if one goes the other one would to. Contracts, disciplinary actions, impossible for a company. And lets be real here, those guys are only popular as a novelty

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
These people showing up on stream are essentially a novelty, nothing more. Surely even a single company would have gotten one of mamas to do regular streams if it were really wanted, right?

Yes, and this hypothetical presentation would have to be a herculean effort to prove otherwise, hence the proposal.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i would be suprised if any other EN speaking hags would want to stream, it seems like most of the JP hags were people who were well connected enough to have some form of internet precense at the peak/start of internet use worldwide, since JP is a fairly well off country

though, give it 5 years and you will have a cream of the crop of various current 25+ somethings who have used some form of the modern internet and are autistic enough to be vtubers

:holohag::hololove:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Clock me if I'm a retard but has this been posted before?;

(Archive)
Seems copyright issues wasn't between LillyPichu and Selen at least

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Clock me if I'm a retard but has this been posted before?;

Seems copyright issues wasn't between LillyPichu and Selen at least

people have already posted multiple instances of Lilly giving a general OK and even a response to Selen iirc yeah (pre takedown)

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
i would be suprised if any other EN speaking hags would want to stream, it seems like most of the JP hags were people who were well connected enough to have some form of internet precense at the peak/start of internet use worldwide, since JP is a fairly well off country
Japan is just a very old nation on average, hence more people streaming that could be considered hags. Simple as.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I will fly to Niji's Landing on the back of Selen, make my way through the Riku Keep, and have Selen melt the Plaque Throne upon which Riku has sat for many years. I will then declare myself the prophet of Zaion and announce the return of Sayu the Sad as the rightful heir, and unprivate The Sacred video which began the conflict. I will distribute it across all 37x10^24 channels under Niji's black thumb so that all nijinegroes may enjoy her hard work equally

:NinaWave:

EDIT:
Rrat time: I'm thinking back to Proctor's post from the other day about Nijisanji controlling the talents' social feeds and forcing them to run PR for the company. Obviously this is unsourced, but I trust @The Proctor's word as he doesn't have any reason to exaggerate or lie.

Having this information to hand tells me there is a chance Millie's tweets about how manesan is a good girl who never does this (indirectly implying Selen herself must've caused the fuckup), themselves, were mandated by management, to shift the blame away from the company.

They've already reached literal grinch levels of evil by stealing the Christmas present music video, weaponising the talents against each other really doesn't seem out of character any more - especially since Millie's a known "troublemaker" from the /vt/ stream, so if they're going full 1984 on the social feeds in general, they'd be watching over her in particular like a hawk.
I'm backreading everyone's reaction to this stuff and Hff's post here reminded me of this image that BVM posted way back earlier this year, thought it fit considering the rrat about management controlling twitter
Nijibots.jpg

Last edited:

stassy

Well, we have Hiroko who is a grandma vtuber, but unfortunately she use a young gal model

USS IOWA

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Fishman, think of how good it could be :fishmandispair:

How could he say yes after most of the talents mothers turned him down. Rejection hurts!
I will unironically put together a business plan and financial forecasting data regarding the potential of HagConnect, and present it to fishman in a business meeting where in no uncertain terms he would be leaving significant amounts of money on the table by not going through with it, so much so that if he declined I would then present it to Aviel where instead of Rinmama at the front-and-center, it would be Gin
Rinmama + Gin would be harder to turn down as a proposal in the first place and first impressions are important.
In all seriousness not exactly making time for a one off stream or two but not having work a decent amount of money (from children or retirment or whatever the fuck) means most would prefer to focus on their hobbies.

I suspect Vhags that show up more often are ones who just like the excuse to spend time with their kids or have some other related motivation. having their own stream would mean they don't get that.

even hana macchia's dad one of the first notable ones blatantly said he just wanted to spend more time with her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
its funny when twitch thots pretend to have kayfaybe

You know I still remember back in the day when CdawgVA said he didn't "get" vtubers, only to "slightly" change his tune around Karen only later to leverage Ironmouse to boost each other's popularity. The entertainment industry is so fake man

Also I forget that a lot of Japan looks like a claustraphobic shithole

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

stop talking about hags guys

The HoloXmeeting illustrator its going to sell more Matomes this winter

Good night :)

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Bae learned about a cover another chuuba did of her song "Drown". She spent five minutes in silence just listening to the whole thing and was smiling the whole time. She was so flattered.
:sanasmile:

The cover in question:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

She might get scared enough again to let slip some of her ESL, maybe you fine folks can tell me which corner of LATAM she comes from/grew up in.

I was just coming here to say she's my favorite of the new girls and now I find out she's a spic?

I do have Sandy Cat's powers, but instead of troons, I find :takoesl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom