"I don't have AIDS, Pippa"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin with another jellycat retweet that may or may not be added to her plushie armada anytime soon

also brit pippa in the replies

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just have an intermediary receive it first and then pass on anything that isn't sus, criminal or dildos
Yeah, PO box streams can be fun to see how the streamer reacts to gifts they receive. And it can be more fun for people donating than giving a superchat or bit donation with a message.

My advice - make sure you're performing good op-sec safety with your PO box (make sure it's some distance from you, there are no tracking buttons or the like, collect your letters and parcels inside the post-office in case anyone is actually watching the PO box, etc).

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Just have an intermediary receive it first and then pass on anything that isn't sus, criminal or dildos. Unless you want the dildos. Just... make sure that whoever you have as a middleman isn't some kind of John Vtuber or you might receive your goods slightly "used".

weirdly topical

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...moving onward from the past 10 or so pages, Lia is about to have her Big Brother Application in a few minutes, prepare for the worst of the worst as she reads it alongside Rinmama at the drop:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
ok maybe the PO box was a mistake

Yeah, especially if you have to drive on Route 3 for any reason *shudder*

The PO box was dumb, but having it in Lowell was the worst part.

No, trust me, it could have been in Methuen (remember: you can't spell 'Methuen' without 'meth'!) instead...

Negzana

...moving onward from the past 10 or so pages, Lia is about to have her Big Brother Application in a few minutes, prepare for the worst of the worst as she reads it alongside Rinmama at the drop:

this is going to go well..

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I stumbled on this recent "clip" of Subaru's Criminal Record streams that is basically a feature-length movie.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
brave-ONnr-I2t-REE.png
I'm not even an :architect: poster, but I can't believe you all let this slide so easily.
"I just want to get as big as possible"
"I get frustrated a lot watching things grow so slowly"
"I just want to GROW MORE and I don't know HOW"

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Jeez, you know someone fucked up when catching up on ONE day is like 30 posts.

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas from your resident Italian and ringodachi! Not only is this Christmas but this is my 500th post on the forum. I would like to celebrate this blessed day by giving you all a present.
Your present is the truth. I have been lying to you all since the day I started posting here. I am not actually Italian. I have been pretending to be Italian for two months and I actually took the time to learn a bit of Italian and the rules of its language just to make my disguise more convincing. While I was annoyed with the gaycord debacle, I feinted how annoyed I was because I saw it as a perfect opportunity to get my 3rd massive troll off for the year. That's right, it's your favorite cajun dish.

jam.png

The Rrat has known for a month and I told Reinigen a week ago.

I even gave you all a warning the past week.
Seven Days Ago

Six Days Ago

Five Days Ago
Four Days Ago
Three Days Ago
Two Days Ago
One Day Ago

But that's not all. Remember the 3rd day of the @Nenélove Advent Calendar?
3rdday.png

Well that was caused by this conversation.

The fun part is that Rock Hard is another one of my sock accounts.
rock.png

So I pulled off the "ninjas arguing with themselves" gag I planned months ago and @Nenélove even put it in the Advent Calendar.
He was so close to the truth too.
image.png

I do have some good news however. This entire time I've been secretly still working on the Nolan OP and have finished it. I will be posting it to the Nolan thread later.

Merry Christmas
You glorious autistic bastard. I'm glad someone can still write some amazing stories seeing as how hollywood and anyone related to gaming can't write for shit. If you were a trans woman of color you could probably have sold this to one of them!

15 thousand WTF
Archive

NIJI CAN YOU FUCKIN CEASE?? Goddamn. Actually don't. I sincerely have hopes that Cover might say fuck it and pick up a few people as you continuously fuck them over til they leave. Fuckin a. Just do em all the favor and nuke every branch outside Japan because it's really hard to feel like you give a fuck about any of it.

Don't worry lurker friend, Millie will soon get a suspension a Riku-mandated vacation in lake Laogai.
"There is no drama in Nijisanji, I love my Niji Family-There is no drama in Nijisanji, I love my Niji Family-There is no drama in Nijisanji, I love my Niji Family..."
My autism kicked in and now I just saw that as an SCP reference. "You do not recognize the yabs of the company."

Well I'm posting before I finish catching up so lesee if this trashfire gets worse before I get back lol.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm not even an :architect: poster, but I can't believe you all let this slide so easily.
"I just want to get as big as possible"
"I get frustrated a lot watching things grow so slowly"
"I just want to GROW MORE and I don't know HOW"

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Spilting this thread really did slow down the post count. Thanks Niji!

Top Bottom