"I also said 'I like nuts!' out loud while I'm walking around crowded places"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

httn

Hag enthusiast

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
From the Pippa thread, Pippa is collabing with one of the new girls, Hina, today.

One look at Hina's model and you just know Pippa's not going to be beating any of the allegations today.

Looking forward to this (gonna have to catch the VOD because I'm going to do a guerrilla at the same time about Niji being highly regarded in the industry) because despite their style and personality differences Hina admitted that Pippa is her oshi and one of the reasons she applied for PC in the first place so there might be some spaghetti spilled tonight and it won't be from the rabbit for once. And Hina is just adorable and precious in general.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia and Rinmama collab today, in about 1.5 hours:

They'll be reviewing big brother applications for Lia. This definitely looks like it's going to be a top-tier stream.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
From the Pippa thread, Pippa is collabing with one of the new girls, Hina, today.

One look at Hina's model and you just know Pippa's not going to be beating any of the allegations today.

I thought fishman had already hit peak power levels with Airi and Erina's models but I think Hina might even be a bit further.
Fishman's gonna give up even pretending to be subtle and someone in gen 4 will be Kiryu Coco level of booba, screencap this

smartestkidontheshortbus

In her defense, Pippa has never tried and, while drunk, flat out admitted to the allegations.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Lia and Rinmama collab today, in about 1.5 hours:

They'll be reviewing big brother applications for Lia. This definitely looks like it's going to be a top-tier stream.

This stream is going to be wild.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Nintendo used to be rampant in taking down videos of their games on youtube until 2015 or so.
Wasn't there a time were Achievement Hunter refused to doing anything Nintendo related because of how insane Nintendo was. I can't remember specifics but i seem to recall Geoff or Jack mentioning they were demanding a percent of any money made from a video that had a Nintendo game in it.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I wonder if she still lives in NH. There's about an hour drive from NH to Lowell assuming no traffic.
An hour? Lowell to the NH border is like 5 minutes on Rte 3......

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I thought fishman had already hit peak power levels with Airi and Erina's models but I think Hina might even be a bit further.
Fishman's gonna give up even pretending to be subtle and someone in gen 4 will be Kiryu Coco level of booba, screencap this
Find a shy young, clumsy girl and give her a nearly-naked big-titty anime model.

5cb

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
The teams of the Hoshimatic Project (minus Aki, she caught a cold) played a game a few hours ago. The members of the losing team had to voice lines chosen by the winning team. Suisei is in both teams and had to score the highest or she would lose as well.

Here's Sora's line:

Edit: Found a translated clip.

All the voicelines with translated reactions.

Subaru has some issues with fire extinguishers in Yakuza 5.

Ayame absolutely cringes when seeing herself in the Christmas AR Live.

Limkin

Ahh yes, the "contrarian pushback" part of any drama scandal, we all agree too much on this guys, we require some skepticism in this joint.
SELEN IS A WHORE THAT IS VAGUEPOSTING WHEN MANAGEMENT ONLY HAD HER BEST WISHES IN MIND AND PROTECTED HER CHANNEL!
I knew Millie was browsing this forum, but you didn't need to make it that obvious what is your account

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
The fact she threw management under the bus makes me think graduation is in the horizon. I cant see nijisanji letting that slight pass
Not only has Selen directly implicated Niji as at fault, she actually told her fans to subvert managements decision to remove the video by archiving and uploading it elsewhere. She's going to get a mega bonk for that alone.

Sadly, even if NijiEN fully imploded, Hololive management is also retarded enough that I don't even know if they would be interested in picking up the stragglers outside of normal debut season, even if the EN girls tried to persuade them. They might have to still go through the full application process, knowing those Japanese idiots.
I don't think Holo would be averse to picking up Selen, but they like to space out their debuts and let them breathe. With Advent having just debuted she might have missed the bus for now.
My guess is Selen would be just fine as an indie. She's very self motivated, can police herself, and is already investing resources for projects off her own back. To be blunt, she is doing everything a corpo would be expected to provide by herself and really doesn't need Nijisanji at this point since they are actively holding her back for reasons unknown - and remember the issues we've seen this year from her are just the public ones. There are many more projects that are proposed and simply stall out in the byzantine bureaucracy behind closed doors without announcement.
Adding to the pile, but Vshojo is the only other company big enough that could offer a streamer of her size something worth joining over - Matara made comments that she was very surprised at the level of resources and engagement offered by VSJ management when prompted. The question is just whether Selen herself would actually be interested in joining vs flying solo like she's effectively doing now just on a more official basis. Matara got in through friendship with Mouse - and if it was Pomu it'd be an easy sell with how friendly she is with Matara - but unless I'm missing something there's no obvious connection for Selen.
Then again, Kuro never intended to join Vshojo either but got charmed by Gunrun, so who knows what might be discussed in private & DMs.
The only reason Niji EN did not fire her is the Niji EN fanbase gonna go berserk, so they just use alternative approach to force Selen to graduate?
Kuro did have that clip about isolating people until they leave being the corpo way. Yes, it was used as bait by an anti, but if the shoe fits...🐀
To this day unoffical communities get excited when creators join their subs or discords and then get a mod or admin position and I cannot understand why. It just means you're probably going to lose the ability to criticize them down the line.
It's not a new thing either, I'm pretty sure it used to be against Reddit TOS for a company to be involved in a subreddit focused on their procucts. But that was when the site was run by real people and not subverted into the toxic positive shithole it is now.
That next annual report is going to look rather interesting.
Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if NIji comes out of this still reporting extensive profits. Their business model around mass produced merch and riding debut highs supports it - maybe the individual talents are doing worse and worse off, but so long as the overall corpo gains they're not incentivised to change.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>TVA
We are our own website and not associated with KF
>Also TVA
todday-i-am-outside-your-house-doxx.gif

Shine on you crazy autists

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>TVA
We are our own website and not associated with KF
>Also TVA
todday-i-am-outside-your-house-doxx.gif

Shine on you crazy autists
Who here has ever renounced our kiwi lineage?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Who here has ever renounced our kiwi lineage?
Oh, no one probably. I just wasn't expecting a post of "I'm opening a PO Box!" to end up resulting in 1.5-2 pages of you knobs trying to find the exact block she lives at.:smugpipi:

Short

God Damn the Sun

smartestkidontheshortbus

So, who's sending a box of condoms to Hexa's P.O. box?

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

Hina is actually a massive Pippa fangirl. She wanted to apply for phase 2 but life got in the way and now she’s working with her heroes.

Living the goddamn dream.

Kalion

:)
Oh, no one probably. I just wasn't expecting a post of "I'm opening a PO Box!" to end up resulting in 1.5-2 pages of you knobs trying to find the exact block she lives at.:smugpipi:
For real. Just send a pushie with a GPS tag sewn inside like a normal fan.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hina is actually a massive Pippa fangirl. She wanted to apply for phase 2 but life got in the way and now she’s working with her heroes.

Living the goddamn dream.
And Pippa gets the attention of a cute anime girl with massive tits.

Looks like both of them are living the dream today.

Top Bottom