"Sakana roleplayed as a Starcraft turret when he was 9"Himemiya Rie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

httn

Hag enthusiast

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
Welp, this just confirms Mika's going to VHoeShow. Really great get by them, they now have a gateway to ID even if Mika always streams in English but with her out of Niji she can collab with ANYONE. Still, it's best to wait as she's graduating on the 28th ID time so 27th for us. We might get hit with a curveball as ID4 is just around the corner.
I always feel like twitch crowd will be better suited for her as opposed to YT under Niji so her moving to vshojo will be a bigger deal to me than her joining ID4, but since twitch is less used in ID, I doubt this will open vshojo's gateway to ID, so I think if she does move there, she'll drop her ID references kinda like what Tsuna did in vspo after moving on from her Bora life in NijiKR

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
There are a couple up on my channel.

It might be a little too late for that. She's already confirmed it's her multiple times.
I'll take some Hexa vods drop a link my man

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Looking at Selen's schedule, she was supposed to do something called "Aza's Minecraft event". What is that? She is also supposed to be streaming with Rosemi in about 3 and a half hours.

Bronze

Westoid corps like Phase and Idol do not bypass restrictions because "le fair use" or "nipponese autism", they do it because they aren't big enough for rightsholders to care. Newfags may not remember but Holo used to do that shit too, until they got fucked in the ass by several corpos at once and it almost got Mio deleted off of youtube for good. I hate this perception of Holo as "AH THEY'RE JUST RETARDED NIPS THAT LOVE RED TAPE" well maybe there's a reason they act like that? I won't defend Takeshi taking forever with perms though. Vesper should've killed him when he had the chance.
Japanese companies are harshest when it comes to copyright though. Nintendo being obvious one, Capcom also made statements against mods. There's also a japanese youtuber who got arrested for putting Steins gate videos. I also never heard perms being an issue in Vshojo, who are definitely big enough at least on west, but that may be my lack of knowledge. The problem seems mainly a jp one though, as while clips did get taken down by western corps, no streamer got arrested for it. I only know one instance in which Sony sent DMCA to someone they allowed early access due to timezone differences, and it got stream and channel down entirely, which were back a day after he contacted them.

Tweet for relevance:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Japanese companies are harshest when it comes to copyright though. Nintendo being obvious one, Capcom also made statements against mods. There's also a japanese youtuber who got arrested for putting Steins gate videos. I also never heard perms being an issue in Vshojo, who are definitely big enough at least on west, but that may be my lack of knowledge. The problem seems mainly a jp one though, as while clips did get taken down by western corps, no streamer got arrested for it. I only know one instance where Sony sent DMCA to someone they allowed early access due to timezone differences, and it got stream and channel down entirely
Nintendo used to be rampant in taking down videos of their games on youtube until 2015 or so.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Looking at Selen's schedule, she was supposed to do something called "Aza's Minecraft event". What is that? She is also supposed to be streaming with Rosemi in about 3 and a half hours.
Aza is a VirtuaReal (NijiChina) streamer & he was organizing something but Selen was having trouble getting details confirmed (apparently they don't have a proper messaging system in common because China or something)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Aza from Anycolor's not-NijiCN aka VirtuaReal. The whole plan of MC event thingie is on Aza's bilibili, but since atm I'm phoneposting (how disgusting, yes), I can't really drop link and translate what it is due to bilibili being an ass and keep asking me to install their app everytime I want to open Aza's post in my phone browser.

That said, I got the gist of it as some sort of MC event where other VirtuaReal and probably niji talents (JP, ex-ID, ex-KR, EN, iunno) are allowed to attend. It involved some sort of big minecraft-made christmas tree and its there till 30th December (and a mention of something at 26th, precisely like what is on Selen's schedule.)

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Here's a little something to wash out the taste of Nijisanji.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

archive
What did she say? Because her reddit has this post on it
View attachment 51370
I wonder if she still lives in NH. There's about an hour drive from NH to Lowell assuming no traffic. Edit: I was informed that it's closer to a 15 minute drive from the border.
Sorry, I'm an evil doxxxxmaxxer. I can't help myself, even if it's my oshi :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

I wonder if she still lives in NH. There's about an hour drive from NH to Lowell assuming no traffic.
Edit: Sorry, I'm an evil doxxxxmaxxer. I can't help myself, even if it's my oshi :smugpipi:

Could have relatives there who can forward mail.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

I wonder if she still lives in NH. There's about an hour drive from NH to Lowell assuming no traffic.
Edit: Sorry, I'm an evil doxxxxmaxxer. I can't help myself, even if it's my oshi :smugpipi:

I hope she neither confirms nor denies it, altough i feel its too 🌈

Clip tax

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
shiki finally did a full cover of oh klahoma which was a short that she did 2 years ago

remember to cherish your dogs and dont be like nolan
love them as much as they love you

Since we are on a shiki shill streak have these duvet which is really good

and have this takayan cover that she did that not only is very close to my heart its also one of the very few takayan covers in the vtuber scene

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
From the Pippa thread, Pippa is collabing with one of the new girls, Hina, today.

One look at Hina's model and you just know Pippa's not going to be beating any of the allegations today.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Top Bottom