"Chat... I think I peed a little in my pants"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

desudesu

If you're spending that amount of money on stuff for work then you're just a idiot with no one to blame but yourself

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Maybe with raids or collabs, but she averages around 100.
Usually happens after a raid or couple. Small indie I ran across got raided by vedal and she went hovering like 11 ccv to maintaining around 40-50, so it's possible just simply networking, collabing and getting raiders to stay will help the most on Twitch.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ahh yes, the "contrarian pushback" part of any drama scandal, we all agree too much on this guys, we require some skepticism in this joint.
SELEN IS A WHORE THAT IS VAGUEPOSTING WHEN MANAGEMENT ONLY HAD HER BEST WISHES IN MIND AND PROTECTED HER CHANNEL!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Seeing a lot of reactions and not a lot of counterarguments. Remember she tweeted this
1703580278541725.png

Only it wasn't true and she held another tourney. Did anyone ask questions? Everyone just chose to believe her blindly, really gets the noggin joggin
More importantly than everything else said: the specific issue with international tournaments she had was trying to get assistance organizing them. Management refused to help her with organizing with the JP members. The only reason the TSB tournament, which was originally just a NijiEN and Stars tournament, happened the way it did was because Axel, Altare, their JP senpai, and their management could organize and communicate with Niji JP Livers.

Feels like an all out war...
foto-no-exif-80.jpg

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
If you're spending that amount of money on stuff for work then you're just a idiot with no one to blame but yourself
Hey guys why is Lapu chan wasting her money in MVs ? Is she stupid? :BijouBijou:

desudesu

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Anyone spending there own money on company stuff is stupid
Generally speaking I'd agree with you, but as I stated in my response to braindoko on the previous page, making a song profits primarily YOU as a content creator. The 'problem' is that your company also profits from your success, but it's not the same as throwing money at them.

desudesu

Generally speaking I'd agree with you, but as I stated in my response to braindoko on the previous page, making a song profits primarily YOU as a content creator. The 'problem' is that your company also profits from your success, but it's not the same as throwing money at them.
And the fact she's been fucked over by them before and still did it just makes her an even bigger idiot

bothyourhouses

A regular employee spending money on something for their employer is stupid. When you've got a real revenue share and a personal brand you can walk away from that employer with that's very different.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

I have no idea about Niji, but Hololive fronts the money for projects. So it isn't like they are sitting back and doing nothing.

I know, but my point was that it is in a vtuber's own interest to produce a song even if the company isn't going to contribute*. Whether Selen is stupid for believing Niji won't fuck her over again this time, as @desudesu put it, is a whole other bag of tricks.

*if they have money to do it and at least a smidge of actual singing talent, etc.
I agree, I was just adding that it wasn't like the company did nothing at all while their talents put in all the time and money.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Hey guys why is Lapu chan wasting her money in MVs ? Is she stupid? :BijouBijou:
Yes.
She's wasting her time streaming on Twitch instead of on Youtube where most of her audience is.
All because she'd rather upload Shorts and MVs

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I have no idea about Niji, but Hololive fronts the money for projects. So it isn't like they are sitting back and doing nothing.
I know, but my point was that it is in a vtuber's own interest to produce a song even if the company isn't going to contribute*. Whether Selen is stupid for believing Niji won't fuck her over again this time, as @desudesu put it, is a whole other bag of tricks.

*if they have money to do it and at least a smidge of actual singing talent, etc.

The Rratarded Alt

Yes.
She's wasting her time streaming on Twitch instead of on Youtube where most of her audience is.
Though she shifted gears that actually does not seem to matter too much. Her sub growth and monthly views pretty much did not change on Youtube. https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCENwRMx5Yh42zWpzURebzTw

With her being into FPS games, her audience is just fine on Twitch. Her being the 31st most watched Japanese channel on Twitch is pretty damn good.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Anyone spending there own money on company stuff is stupid
My guy, Selen wasted $15k.
Meaning she made more than enough she could waste 15k.
I understand your message but this is a project for herself and her fans. It's fucking sucks to lose that kind of money but the fact it was possible to lose that amount ontop of her spending on everything else she has (getting custom VRC worlds ain't cheap) means she's doing just fine that it's nbd.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Yes.

Shut up Yamanbar here it is a 10 min funny GTA VCR2 video
Also i actually like twitch not because they are a good platform but because antis are easy to spot and kill :BijouBijou:

RiverBear

Shut up Yamanbar here it is a 10 min funny GTA VCR2 video
Also i actually like twitch not because they are a good platform but because antis are easy to spot and kill :BijouBijou:

Why would I want to watch a highly edited 10 minute video when I could have watched her stream in a non-shitty site

The Rratarded Alt

My guy, Selen wasted $15k.
Meaning she made more than enough she could waste 15k.
I understand your message but this is a project for herself and her fans. It's fucking sucks to lose that kind of money but the fact it was possible to lose that amount ontop of her spending on everything else she has (getting custom VRC worlds ain't cheap) means she's doing just fine that it's nbd.
I think you are vastly overestimating how much these people make or underestimating how much $15k is to them to say it is "nbd". $15k for an MV is A LOT. For reference, a full 3D MV seems to be about $2.5k to 3k. $15k is more than both Bae and Kiara have spent on any one project like this. Both are the least popular of their generations, but are both still more popular and make more money than Selen. $15k is a lot of money to them, even, so it is certainly a massive amount of money to Selen.

Stunned But Dumb

Wew, we're bitey today aren't we lads? Chill out and check out Da Michi 4 hours into what is surely about to be an average american work day's worth of Dark Souls

I'm pretty bad at editing, but I think since I woke up early today I'm gonna AFK pet train on Wizard101

Huh, I wonder if Hexa streams Wizard 101. Just curious since I'm garbage at navigating twitch

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Posting some Selen because she doesn't deserve to be fucked over by her Nijjer company:

Top Bottom