"I'm starting to reach the age where doing Tai Chi in the morning seems appealing"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Atlas

So how many months into 2024 do you guys think it will take for niji to burn

UberSoldat

So how many months into 2024 do you guys think it will take for niji to burn
That next annual report is going to look rather interesting.

Invidia

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I CAN'T SPIN ANY FASTER
Guess I'll come out of lurking and do the obligatory copypasta. (Apologies in advance. Forumposting newfag + phoneposting)
Kill Yamanbasanji. Behead Yamanbasanji. Roundhouse kick Yamanbasanji into the concrete. Slam dunk Yamanbasanji into the trashcan. Crucify filthy black corpo. Defecate in Yamanbasanji's food. Launch Yamanbasanji into the sun. Stir fry Yamanbasanji in a wok. Toss Yamanbasanji into an active volcanoe. Urinate into Yamanbasanji's gas tank. Judo throw Yamanbasanji into a wood chipper. Twist Yamanbasanji's head off. Report Kurocolor to 国税庁. Karate chop Yamanbasanji in half. Curb stomp pregnant Kurosanji. Trap Yamanbasanji in quicksand. Crush Yamanbasanji in the trash compactor. Liquefy Yamanbasanji in a vat of acid. Eat Yamanbasanji. Dissect Yamanbasanji. Exterminate Yamanbasanji in the gas chamber. Stomp Yamanbasanji's skull with steel toed boots. Cremate Yamanbasanji in the oven. Lobotomize Yamanbasanji. Mandatory abortions for Yamanbasanji. Grind Kurocolor's fetus in the garbage disposal. Drown Yamanbasanji in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Yamanbasanji with a ray gun. Kick old Yamanbasanji down the stairs. Feed Yamanbasanji to alligators. Slice Yamanbasanji with a katana.

In all seriousness though, this shitshow is retarded and Selen needs to go somewhere where her biggest antis aren't her management.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
I wonder if it's the frames that include graduated talents. Guessing management either never looked at the PV or just missed it?

backups of the PV:
gofile
Rumble:

I wonder if it's the frames that include graduated talents.
My theory on why Nijimanagement canned Selen song is that it featured Nina and Mysta in the MV.
I saw some people say that it’s because she showed graduated livers, but that just doesn’t add up because they’re able to depict Nina just fine in music videos after she left.
I am now 90% sure it's internal Niji policy that graduated members need to be memoryholed
I don't think so, this has been Reimus loading screen since the zuttomo outfit reveals:

Bronze

Ironmouse trying to not leak Selen or Mika debuts. (Its her biggest challenge yet)

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Some anonks tried sending in complaints about what happened to Selen getting these canned responses for their trouble
View attachment 60534
This is dumb Selen put work into this and had approval to do this some fuck in management changed their mind at literally the last minute
I'm genuinely wondering whos permissions they theoretically could be missing.

Lilypichu gave her okay.

Selen messaged the producer to respond to the email Niji had sent to the producer. The producer responded, so the okay should have ended up in the proper channels.

Is it one of the artists? That would be extremely dumb, I would expect an art commission for a music video to be set up in a way that the permissions are sorted out automatically once the art has been delivered.

My last theory would be, if in typical jp corpo fashion, each artist has to watch the finished mv and give their okay AGAIN.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Niji management, can you stop being retarded for two fucking minutes?

Why do you keep fucking over Selen, she's one of your most genuine and hardest working talents in your EN branch, what the actual fuck are you doing?

Seeing as Niji management has decided to go full retard, I'll break out a full retard rrat.

:cursedbae:Selen's video got hit by Youtube's retarded content claim system and got put on shared revenue for some incredibly small section of the video. This caused the Niji managers to pull a nuclear retard decision and private the video. :cursedbae:

Non-niji fans mostly liked Selen and Pomu. Millie has just run defense for Kurosanji before, hence talking about her being stupid running defense, YET AGAIN.

Millie's run defense against/had a rant about the Kurosanji allegations before, so I genuinely think she might be that dumb. Remember the idiocy that was the /vt/ stream she was behind.
Eh I chalk it up to being an optimist rather then anything else she has on several occasions shown how naive she can be even a touch sheltered at times. I highly doubt it's anything more then that and maybe her manager quickly oking her posts that might rally the ninjitard defense force.
I don't think so, this has been Reimus loading screen since the zuttomo outfit reveals:
Call this a Rrat but it's interesting all examples of ninji not memory holing talents is of Nina not Mysta who left on considerably worse terms with the tax BS he pulled. agian could be nothing but do we have anything recentish of people talking about mytsa including him in art or something.

Lilypichu gave her okay.

Selen messaged the producer to respond to the email Niji had sent to the producer. The producer responded, so the okay should have ended up in the proper channels.

Is it one of the artists? That would be extremely dumb, I would expect an art commission for a music video to be set up in a way that the permissions are sorted out automatically once the art has been delivered.

My last theory would be, if in typical jp corpo fashion, each artist has to watch the finished mv and give their okay AGAIN.
if we want to give blacksanji the MOST Benefit of the doubt Selen didin't clear it with some WHO THE FUCK higher up who is her boss's boss's boss's boss and so clearly the video should be removed.

There are no Permissions to get Lily gave the ok the artists were volenteers and while i don't think she was allowed to pay them this time they were clearly fine with that Lily's Producer also should have given the ok given she did (90% sure lily has creative control over her songs anyway but still) so who could possibly be missing here?

frz

WHY NOT PUT THAT STATEMENT OUT PUBLICLY AT THE TIME THE VIDEO WENT DOWN? YOU'RE A BIG BOY COMPANY, SPREAD YOUR FUCKING ARMS AND TAKE THE HIT.

Nothing is worth appearing to sabotage one of your biggest talents in public. It's such a short-sighted, incompetent move. The long term brand image relies completely on the livers themselves. If they don't act like the company is worth something, then one day it won't be. Fucking Millie, as dumb as she is, at least understands the PR problem here.

This attitude is going to sink the entire company long term. Whether it's EN, ex-ID, or even some of the things that have come out of the main branch, the one consistent thread is Anycolor rarely acts like the treatment of individual livers matter. But the Niji brand is only worth as much as the audience of each individual thinks it is.
The fact that they let an entire day passed without any statement whatsoever, they either don't give a shit or putting out the actual reason would make them look worse. Pick your poison. :smugselen:
Or 3rd option, they are too busy preparing a donezo manifesto the size bigger than that of zaion that's why they are taking so long (I just put this in as a joke option please dont actually do this Riku :iryswooo:)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There is a bunch of reuploads from the selen cover that got privated over night including the one i shared in the community event post. Looks like niji is actively going against Selen's wishes to share the video. Fucking hell

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Nuff said

She also said that 14 years ago she wouldn't have dreamt of this collab ever happening. Also when Gomaki asked what type of stream they want to see from her in the future, Kiara immediately replied with karaoke.

bothyourhouses

Nina and Mysta appearing in the MV can't be the cause of it being privated.
Enna's upload of "ETHYRIA // TRUE END", in which Nina makes an appearance, and Luca's upload of "overdose", in which all 5 Luxiem members are depicted as those Tsum-tsum mini plushies, are still up on their respective channels.
You're assuming rules are being applied consistently and competently.
WHY would they want to scrap Selen? She's doing well and has a lot of support. Why would they throw that away?
Whether it's EN, ex-ID, or even some of the things that have come out of the main branch, the one consistent thread is Anycolor rarely acts like the treatment of individual livers matter. But the Niji brand is only worth as much as the audience of each individual thinks it is.
Rrat: What if that's the point? What if the talk of Selen "saving Nijisanji" got to them, if her existence threatens their cogs-in-the-machine model, if they'd rather cut down the tall poppy to keep the others in line? I struggle to imagine it, but it's hard to see how it could be accidental. No-one's that incompetent.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Lilypichu gave her okay.

Niji management fucking specifically with Selen because she refused to blow a manager during her Japan trip?

USS IOWA

There is a bunch of reuploads from the selen cover that got privated over night including the one i shared in the community event post. Looks like niji is actively going against Selen's wishes to share the video. Fucking hell
Rrat: Nijiis making Selen's cover a Bilibili exclusive to gain more traffic to the site.:cursedbae:

Stunned But Dumb

Rrat: Nijiis making Selen's cover a Bilibili exclusive to gain more traffic to the site.:cursedbae:

Honestly the best rrat. It could be that the perms Selen got applied to bilibili and not Youtube, which is dumb but still. Big hole is that the song isn't in chinese

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
another chinkess in phase would be offal, esp since rie and shiina keep shitting on their fans (so i read)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Fellas, Nijisanji has to continue to exist. If anything, they make every other corpo look so good in comparison.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Stunned But Dumb

Well, uh.. I guess this means you guys don't want to watch Mika and Merryweather stream? Hahah... yeah...

They're doing a LORE WRITING stream

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
ITs also healthy to hear the other type of fans who want Selen to stay
I dont think the opinion of pea-brain-in-a-pickle-jar is valuable in any way.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Top Bottom