"Props to Jersh though, because despite how many times it's gotten knocked down, he's always found a way to bring it back up, he's like a crotchety old man having to restart his basement generator all the time"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Tubedude

Niji management, can you stop being retarded for two fucking minutes?

Why do you keep fucking over Selen, she's one of your most genuine and hardest working talents in your EN branch, what the actual fuck are you doing?

Seeing as Niji management has decided to go full retard, I'll break out a full retard rrat.

:cursedbae:Selen's video got hit by Youtube's retarded content claim system and got put on shared revenue for some incredibly small section of the video. This caused the Niji managers to pull a nuclear retard decision and private the video. :cursedbae:

Also weirdly enough it seems like non-niji fans in here all liked selen & millie only?
:gunpeko:
I'm sorry for being positive about niji yesterday. That's my fault.

Non-niji fans mostly liked Selen and Pomu. Millie has just run defense for Kurosanji before, hence talking about her being stupid running defense, YET AGAIN.

image.png

archive
E: Archives don't seem to want to work for me.

Is Millie always this fucking stupid, Nijibros? She is the last person who should be putting herself into this shitshow at the moment.
I certainly hope that's the case, because /vt/ is on fire right now calling Millie a fucking bootlicker for tweeting that out. I'd feel even worse for Millie if she was done dirty by management being used as the pawn in this.
See thats the thing, I feel like I can't even trust the words that come out of the livers mouth and with no fault to them at all. After a sec, I just had to assume Millie was "asked" to say something like that, especially because they share discords, phone numbers, etc. and something like this would be much more sensible to speak about privately. I feel like Millie is definitely a sacrifice for Niji here and it makes me mad.

She's book smart, and yes kind of dumb otherwise, but not that dumb.
Millie's run defense against/had a rant about the Kurosanji allegations before, so I genuinely think she might be that dumb. Remember the idiocy that was the /vt/ stream she was behind.

Stunned But Dumb

Black company survivor released a song

Very cute and chipper. Nice. Scanning through her channel, is she a biker-tuber? Really unique.

Millie's run defense against/had a rant about the Kurosanji allegations before, so I genuinely think she might be that dumb. Remember the idiocy that was the /vt/ stream she was behind.

Despite downloading it and watching it a couple times trying to discern who might be who I've completely forgotten about that stream. You might be right unfortunately

RiverBear

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
If this does push Selen to bail on Nijisanji it would be incredibly ironic considering the subject matter of the song...

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Some anonks tried sending in complaints about what happened to Selen getting these canned responses for their trouble
Screenshot_20231226_042647_Samsung Internet.jpg
This is dumb Selen put work into this and had approval to do this some fuck in management changed their mind at literally the last minute

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Saw this in a Discord server I'm lurking in.

Also interestingly her cover is still in bilibili

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
This just popped onto my homepage. First Pippa playing Runescape, now Airi is going to do an Adventure Quest stream. This makes me happy.

Oh airi i fucking love you for doing this

Battle On

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Maki Goto collab starting in a few. Spaghetti will likely be dropped.

Peperoncino MV

New VOD and Short from Anon

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Oh my god Johnny and Awoogers are the same guy, and he forgot to switch his account this time. :smugmoona:
One of our jannies is a literal flip?

:panik:
Am I missing something? WHY would they want to scrap Selen? She's doing well and has a lot of support. Why would they throw that away?
@Takodachi is Niji EN's lead manager, and he knows she's Chinese.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Selen should consider moving on to greener pastures, VSPO is hiring (I believe she had good relations with the talent formerly called Bora Nun who moved there) after all.............

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Some anonks tried sending in complaints about what happened to Selen getting these canned responses for their trouble
View attachment 60534
This is dumb Selen put work into this and had approval to do this some fuck in management changed their mind at literally the last minute
WHY NOT PUT THAT STATEMENT OUT PUBLICLY AT THE TIME THE VIDEO WENT DOWN? YOU'RE A BIG BOY COMPANY, SPREAD YOUR FUCKING ARMS AND TAKE THE HIT.

Nothing is worth appearing to sabotage one of your biggest talents in public. It's such a short-sighted, incompetent move. The long term brand image relies completely on the livers themselves. If they don't act like the company is worth something, then one day it won't be. Fucking Millie, as dumb as she is, at least understands the PR problem here.

This attitude is going to sink the entire company long term. Whether it's EN, ex-ID, or even some of the things that have come out of the main branch, the one consistent thread is Anycolor rarely acts like the treatment of individual livers matter. But the Niji brand is only worth as much as the audience of each individual thinks it is.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Very cute and chipper. Nice. Scanning through her channel, is she a biker-tuber? Really unique.

Despite downloading it and watching it a couple times trying to discern who might be who I've completely forgotten about that stream. You might be right unfortunately
By any chance do you have an archived link to the infamous /vt/ stream? I dropped the ball and missed the shitshow when it came out.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Tubedude

View attachment 60534
Bets on all the perms having actually been gotten but some manager misplaced the communication and therefore thinks some perms were lacking?

Bronze

Damn just after NijiFes too. If this is how they will handle their talents in future, it might be better for people to apply to Phase or Idol instead. With Vshojo only hiring nepohires, they are currently the best choice for indies after Hololive. In fact, Im nearly sure it will happen for gen 4 and Idol's next move. Maybe I should be thankful of them for giving this many Ws to us Phase and Idol fans :gurasemperfi:

I dont follow Niji enough, but if you want to see Selen, Rosemi and Petra together then Vshojo is the best place for Selen. Holo may not take all 3, and anywhere else cant probably afford them.
I also think if phase can take a decently big talent, they should try it for the JP gen instead. That can actually work really well.

E:At least the song will come back but man what a way to end the year for your talent :annoyedpippa:

E2:VSPO would work for her I agree, but not sure for Petra and Rosemi.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
E:At least the song will come back but man what a way to end the year for your talent :annoyedpippa:
It's weird the way Selen worded her tweet (also her PL's tweet), she made it seems like the PV is never coming back.

silentcouch

Be Selen
Release a project you have worked on for over a year, excited to release it FINALLY
Management in less than 24 hours decides to take down the video, killing all momentum and hype for the video because they somehow didn't follow their own procedures which took
>>>OVER A YEAR
Yeah, Anycolor might try to say that "oh it's all part of the process and it wasn't complete"
but will anyone really care other than corpa bootlickers? You had your time to do all the checks on your archaic procedural bullshit. This will not stem the tide of disgust for your company.
Besides, do we really expect Selen to release something before they give the okay? They are clearly the ones at fault here.

Top Bottom