"I'm the guy who put Kirito in a coma you're welcome internet"CyYu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

fortnitesmasherX

V-Dere released a downloadable/browser playable Christmas Visual Novel. 🔊Loud Intro Warning, mute the tab/page.
I'm tempted to play this, but can anyone here tell me how similar it is to Saya No Uta, Euphoria, and Maggot Baits? I'm assuming the cuteness is meant to be a facade, much like Proctor's antics, before hitting you with the true horrors.

I'm not going to waste my time on something that isn't graphic and disturbing?

Punished Lurker

Sorry for the double post, I was about to edit mine when I saw you had already posted it.
With that said: Millie what the fuck are you doing? I really want to believe she's being her usual optimistic, kind and dumb self but this is literally the worst time to send a tweet like this. WHEN I SAID THERE WAS A PERFECT STORM OF HORRIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES I DIDN'T MEAN TO ADD MORE!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

Sorry for the double post, I was about to edit mine when I saw you had already posted it.
With that said: Millie what the fuck are you doing? I really want to believe she's being her usual kind and slightly dumb self but this is literally the worst time to send a tweet like this
Your profile name is Calm Lurker. It doesn't seems that you are "Calm" at all :smugselen:

SomeRando

Due to the amount of money gathered for their charity event, Vshojo will do a free showing of their concert.

So it looks like they didn't let froot handle the money, smart move.

How nice of Niji for putting food on dramafag channels' table this holiday season

:whatastory:

Niji management: Guys 2023 is almost over, what's something fucking retarded that we can do to make the vtuber community continue to mock us and laugh at us?

Let's private Selen's vid after she invested $15k into it and fuck her out of the algorithm!

BRILLIANT!

Realistically Selen would stick out like a sore thumb in Phase because she's not a menhera sadgirl

She does have mental illness though, her addiction to games like Apex is all the proof you need.

Yeah she's not pretty enough and we know that Fishman is just Chinese Aviel

Wait if he's yellow Aviel then we need to find out who the Katta of Phase is :ironmousekek:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sleepy dropped a clip comp a few minutes ago

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
With that said: Millie what the fuck are you doing? I really want to believe she's being her usual kind and slightly dumb self but this is literally the worst time to send a tweet like this. WHEN I SAID THERE WAS A PERFECT STORM OF HORRIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES I DIDN'T MEAN TO ADD MORE!
Don't worry lurker friend, Millie will soon get a suspension a Riku-mandated vacation in lake Laogai.
"There is no drama in Nijisanji, I love my Niji Family-There is no drama in Nijisanji, I love my Niji Family-There is no drama in Nijisanji, I love my Niji Family..."

frz

With that said: Millie what the fuck are you doing? I really want to believe she's being her usual kind and slightly dumb self but this is literally the worst time to send a tweet like this
She's doing damage control, and it's kinda backfiring hard because she's a ESL flip & retarded (which is why people here likes her) and that's some really shit wording.
Welp the whole thing is retarded. Last cup of coffee is one of my favorite songs too. Haven't gotten down to listen to Selen's cover.
It's also safe to assume that lilypichu isnt some megalomaniac who would denies covering perms.
Also weirdly enough it seems like non-niji fans in here all liked selen & millie only?
:gunpeko:
I'm sorry for being positive about niji yesterday. That's my fault.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Holy shit is this tweet actually real? WTF that is a huge amount of money. From what I know covers should not that expensive, maybe it was because of the amount of art and animation it used
If she's not the strongest singer naturally then the production work can be really time consuming (splicing together multiple takes then having to take extra care while tuning and mixing it) which will become costly, plus she was the one who went above and beyond to push for a cash prize for that contest a while ago so she strikes me as the type who wouldn't shortchange artists doing work for her. You could sink $15k into this kind of project easily.

image.png

archive

And now it's getting spicy. I want Vox to chime in, he was the one who took the most biting shot at Niji management when they cancelled that concert because of """covid""".

With that said: Millie what the fuck are you doing? I really want to believe she's being her usual optimistic, kind and dumb self but this is literally the worst time to send a tweet like this. WHEN I SAID THERE WAS A PERFECT STORM OF HORRIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES I DIDN'T MEAN TO ADD MORE!
Honestly at this point, the more of them who publicly react the better. They ain't gonna fire everyone at once.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

The Stockholm syndrome that Nijilivers have when they talk about the company is so apparent (they would NEVER, something else must have gone wrong) that equating it to "battered housewives" is not even a joke at this point.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Here's a clip from Rie's diagnosis stream. It's a pretty good summary of what happened in the stream, enjoy:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Also weirdly enough it seems like non-niji fans in here all liked selen & millie only?
I Think you meant Selen and Pomu

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wait if he's yellow Aviel then we need to find out who the Katta of Phase is :ironmousekek:
I know I joked about users having a "type" earlier today....

This can only go well

Hey we have a thread about a similar event!

Its the Pippa thread and its the Mahjong cord!

Wait ya'll thought I was talking about something else?

Wait, Mahjong parties....

:pochiidontlikeit:

The Stockholm syndrome that Nijilivers have when they talk about the company is so apparent (they would NEVER, something else must have gone wrong) that equating it to "battered housewives" is not even a joke at this point.
Its bizarre that some of them even address it. If they have to then thats real bad on the company. If they do it on their own volition that is real stupid. I was a company man for a long time and I would never go to bat for my corpo. I guess thats the difference between the East and the West. But these mothafuckas aint even Japs they just work for them.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I was talking to a friend saying I thought it'd be really, really, really, really funny if she ended up in ER over something embarrassingly stupid.

If it turns out to be something like that I may actually die from laughter tomorrow.
Might have been an allergic reaction to something at Christmas dinner, epinephrine side effects can last as long as 6 hours or more.

fortnitesmasherX

Sounds like Niji EN management just want to fuck with Selen only, just same as Zaion.

The only reason Niji EN did not fire her is the Niji EN fanbase gonna go berserk, so they just use alternative approach to force Selen to graduate?

Think about how many times that Selen get fucked over by Management in this year?

Let's hope this is the last straw that broke Selen's back :smugselen:
Am I missing something? WHY would they want to scrap Selen? She's doing well and has a lot of support. Why would they throw that away?

Its bizarre that some of them even address it. If they have to then thats real bad on the company. If they do it on their own volition that is real stupid. I was a company man for a long time and I would never go to bat for my corpo. I guess thats the difference between the East and the West. But these mothafuckas aint even Japs they just work for them.
I want Jap corpo culture to be overhauled so badly...

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

image.png

archive
E: Archives don't seem to want to work for me.

Is Millie always this fucking stupid, Nijibros? She is the last person who should be putting herself into this shitshow at the moment.

Top Bottom