"What is three times nine? In a german sense it's 'I really don't wanna deal with your shit' because three times nine is 'NEIN NEIN NEIN' in german"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Selen. Please for the love of god, gods, or whatever the fuck the Chinese worship LEAVE NIJI! Please just join another agency/corpo. I wouldn’t blame you for going to Vshojo but I think you’d fit in better with Phase Connect. But it doesn’t matter where you end up just PLEASE leave that black company holy shit.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I can't BELIEVE I'm actually hoping for somebody to go to vHoeShow.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I'm crying from laughter. Actual tears in my eyes.

Thank you, Nijisanji, thank you for being so fucking retarded.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Cover better have the life preservers ready to throw to Selen and Pomu for the NijiEN collapse.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
If that ends up being the case, that would be massively fucking gay of management to get their panties in a knot over that.
I think any reason you'd do this would be massively gay regardless, the vid was already out

soap suds

I am just so… fucking annoyed. She went through ALL the proper channels for this. She contacted the producer when they didn’t respond to Niji’s emails, she contacted all of the artists, she spent the money to makes this, AND SO MUCH MORE. I’ve already said my piece on how I hate how management treats Selen, but this is a whole new fucking low. SHE GOT THIS SHIT APPROVED. I saw some people say that it’s because she showed graduated livers, but that just doesn’t add up because they’re able to depict Nina just fine in music videos after she left.

I am just so pissed. Selen has plans to stay for a while, she implied in a members post that she’s staying till 2025, but fuck I wouldn’t be surprised if she jumped ship beforehand. They need to explain why they canned her cover AFTER she got everything done after delaying it two times or they are going to have to deal with the major backlash this is going to lead to.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Selen graduation might just be met with a celebration because what the fuck niji is so far gone

Well if selen is gone that's it for me for nijiEN sorry lola Millie but you best get out of there too

Saturnus

haha it's unou
My only two guesses based on the least schizophrenic of rrats (I don't think Niji management cares about the Nina/Mysta tribute considering everyone else has been able to talk about them AFAIK).
  • There were 15 total artists in this project according to her afterparty stream. Management fucked up and forgot to fax an artist a permissions document for their art to be used.
  • Management blunder of "Oh yeah, you've got permissions to cover this song" earlier in the year when she was working on it to "WAIT NO WE DON'T HAVE PERMISSIONS, SORRY. ABORT THE COVER!"
I am just so pissed. Selen has plans to stay for a while, she implied in a members post that she’s staying till 2025, but fuck I wouldn’t be surprised if she jumped ship beforehand.
Me too buddy.
:depressedtako:

USS IOWA

Based on this clip it seems it's not a copyright issue cause both the producer and Lilypichu approved of it.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Selen graduation might just be met with a celebration because what the fuck niji is so far gone

Well if selen is gone that's it for me for nijiEN sorry lola Millie but you best get out of there too
Millie turned down Moona's offer so fuck her

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We were just talking about how the /vt/ vaugepost was fake and gay but now Niji dumped an atom bomb on the tiny sliver of goodwill they had left lmao

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
How nice of Niji for putting food on dramafag channels' table this holiday season

:whatastory:

Awoogers

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Pls someone TL DR: The next Scuddle post :)
Good night Everyone except for those who would need to read all of that

God's Strongest Dragoon

>spend two months learning another language and pretending to be Italian just to deliver the funniest joke on Christmas
>Nijisanji upstages me by acting supremely retarded on Christmas and making the possibility of Selen graduating turn from being a rrat to a possibility

:annoyedpippa:

USS IOWA

>spend two months learning another language and pretending to be Italian just to deliver the funniest joke on Christmas
>Nijisanji upstages me by acting supremely retarded on Christmas and making the possibility of Selen graduating turn from being a rrat to a possibility

There's always next year buddy.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Gotta go even bigger next year, friendo.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

You can always reveal you were Nolan's dead sister all along for next time

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
if it is because of graduated talents, another hololive W as they seem fine with graduated talents being mentioned and referenced in stuff, even having the alum category and didn't Marine have rushia in MV after she was terminated and Hololive didn't make her edit it out? if i remember that right that's even bigger because she was stalinized not graduated.
Remember how zaion was also stalin'd out of that one cover with another chick? I am now 90% sure it's internal Niji policy that graduated members need to be memoryholed. Holy fucking shit Niji really needs to STOP TAKING Ls for fuck's sake, they're only vindicating "Corpo bad" drones.

Awoogers

Pretend to be Nolan next year then do a spanner that should work

Top Bottom