"Purissu stop yoah sad face! Yeah, I am duck!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Bruh, just a few hours ago we were starting to mock the old "Selen is graduating" rrat. :gunpeko:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Did management get pissy about her fans having something to do with it either financially or otherwise?

Her mentioning that specifically seems very strange to me
She commissioned art from like 15 different artists for the video, rather than trying to get one person to do it, AFAIK that's what she's talking about....

Punished Lurker

Holy fucking shit, this is ridiculous! Like actually fucking dumb, the song was out! it was great! WHY DID THE PRIVATE IT? WHAT WAS WRONG WITH IT? Seriously, it's like someone thought what action they could do to get one last "Niji management bad" moment for the year and went for it

I didn't say anything before cause people already said what I thought but I never believed the rrats about Selen graduating, although management was a pain in the butt she seemed to be happy and working hard on her goals.
If this actually causes her to graduate or brings problems to her her I am gonna go crazy

Edit: also holy shit what is it with this place and the gift of prophecy? did proctor fall asleep or something?

USS IOWA

My theory on why Nijimanagement canned Selen song is that it featured Nina and Mysta in the MV.

roktofferson

Can't wait for the news about Selen's sudden holiday vacation

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Sorry, between all the answers I got your posts slipped from me, glad to know you had a good time at the event and were able to meet so many people. Hopefully NijiID status will get better and/or get more opportunities in the future
if the ID is totally gone, atleast the fans still remember them in their heart and keep on loving them. I enjoy them all the same.
Hello everyone, Merry Christmas from your resident Italian and ringodachi! Not only is this Christmas but this is my 500th post on the forum. I would like to celebrate this blessed day by giving you all a present.
Your present is the truth. I have been lying to you all since the day I started posting here. I am not actually Italian. I have been pretending to be Italian for two months and I actually took the time to learn a bit of Italian and the rules of its language just to make my disguise more convincing. While I was annoyed with the gaycord debacle, I feinted how annoyed I was because I saw it as a perfect opportunity to get my 3rd massive troll off for the year. That's right, it's your favorite cajun dish.

jam.png

The Rrat has known for a month and I told Reinigen a week ago.

I even gave you all a warning the past week.
Seven Days Ago

Six Days Ago

Five Days Ago
Four Days Ago
Three Days Ago
Two Days Ago
One Day Ago

But that's not all. Remember the 3rd day of the @Nenélove Advent Calendar?
3rdday.png

Well that was caused by this conversation.

The fun part is that Rock Hard is another one of my sock accounts.
rock.png

So I pulled off the "ninjas arguing with themselves" gag I planned months ago and @Nenélove even put it in the Advent Calendar.
He was so close to the truth too.
image.png

I do have some good news however. This entire time I've been secretly still working on the Nolan OP and have finished it. I will be posting it to the Nolan thread later.

Merry Christmas
You crazy bastard, I am bamboozled. Though considering that I put your panko identity on my tierlist as someone I saw often, maybe it was my non-existent hunch knowing.

Either way, you clever bastard i am amazed

I guess next 10 pages gonna be Niji Black company memes shit post.

Nijisanji sure knows how to deliver christmas presents to us in the end of year :smugselen:
Oh boy, I guess my spiel about loving the Niji stuff had to wait. Management what the fuck

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
My theory on why Nijimanagement canned Selen song is that it featured Nina and Mysta in the MV.
That sounds so incredibly petty, that I can see it being the case.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
If that ends up being the case, that would be massively fucking gay of management to get their panties in a knot over that.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

It's OK Selen I'll pretend to act shocked when your white background black text announcement shows up.
Also there's no way you aren't headed towards Vshojo at this point, there's a nijisanji beach head and they'll offer actual help towards your projects rather than get in the way. I'll brave the hundreds of pages of holobronies cawing and hooting like deflated rubber chickens. ❤️

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
V-Dere released a downloadable/browser playable Christmas Visual Novel. 🔊Loud Intro Warning, mute the tab/page.

A re-upload of Selen's cover.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

roktofferson

if it is because of graduated talents, another hololive W as they seem fine with graduated talents being mentioned and referenced in stuff, even having the alum category and didn't Marine have rushia in MV after she was terminated and Hololive didn't make her edit it out? if i remember that right that's even bigger because she was stalinized not graduated.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hello everyone, Merry Christmas from your resident Italian and ringodachi! Not only is this Christmas but this is my 500th post on the forum. I would like to celebrate this blessed day by giving you all a present.
Your present is the truth. I have been lying to you all since the day I started posting here. I am not actually Italian. I have been pretending to be Italian for two months and I actually took the time to learn a bit of Italian and the rules of its language just to make my disguise more convincing. While I was annoyed with the gaycord debacle, I feinted how annoyed I was because I saw it as a perfect opportunity to get my 3rd massive troll off for the year. That's right, it's your favorite cajun dish.

jam.png

The Rrat has known for a month and I told Reinigen a week ago.

I even gave you all a warning the past week.
Seven Days Ago

Six Days Ago

Five Days Ago
Four Days Ago
Three Days Ago
Two Days Ago
One Day Ago

But that's not all. Remember the 3rd day of the @Nenélove Advent Calendar?
3rdday.png

Well that was caused by this conversation.

The fun part is that Rock Hard is another one of my sock accounts.
rock.png

So I pulled off the "ninjas arguing with themselves" gag I planned months ago and @Nenélove even put it in the Advent Calendar.
He was so close to the truth too.
image.png

I do have some good news however. This entire time I've been secretly still working on the Nolan OP and have finished it. I will be posting it to the Nolan thread later.

Merry Christmas
I THOUGHT YOU SEEMED WAY TOO COMFORTABLE IN THE FORUM! LIKE YOU HAD BEEN HERE FOR MONTHS! YOU BASTARD YOU FUCKING GOT ME!
I am both angry and joyful at the same time, but I gotta say I didn't expect you to return, but if you did then this is exactly what I would've imagined it like.
Well, I didn't see jambalaya's gayop but I did kill a Niji, pity points I guess.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

15 thousand WTF
Archive

Selen for the love of God just graduate, you have a big and loyal audience who will follow you to the end of the World

The Rratarded Alt

It's OK Selen I'll pretend to act shocked when your white background black text announcement shows up.
Also there's no way you aren't headed towards Vshojo at this point, there's a nijisanji beach head and they'll offer actual help towards your projects rather than get in the way. I'll brave the hundreds of pages of holobronies cawing and hooting like deflated rubber chickens. ❤️
foto-no-exif-76.jpg

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
If it is about the graduated talents, couldn't they just edit them out of the MV? The way she worded her tweet make it seems like it's lost forever.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Lemon Thief has come back (and is a brunette)

It feels weird to see loomi back when I regularly see xynchro elongating her neck till she comes back

The Rratarded Alt

Selen for the love of God just graduate, you have a big and loyal audience who will follow you to the end of the World
You know he is being serious when he says something like this about a Chinese woman.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's still december guys, THE BLOOD MONTH HUNGERS ONE MORE TIME, IT REQUIRES THE GREATEST SACRIFICE OF ALL!

Top Bottom