"It's not my fault girls are so weak"Pavolia Reine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Bug Eater

Selen's cover premiers 18 minutes from this post. For Kino comparison, what she sound(ed) like unproduced in her PL.

So much for it being her one and only cover ever :SelenHAHAhere:

Thematically it's a pretty funny song to cover given all the graduation talk here. :smugselen:
Her gap moe is too strong.

frz

Seemed very plausible to me, with all that was going on, all the leaks that turned out to be true, and Selen being someone that could go to wherever she wanted, may even be able to start a bidding war (that Cover could easily win).

Honestly, her not graduating was a big surprise to me. Guess they buttered her up enough to stay.
Funny how Cover started gaining a reputation of poaching high profile streamers when they never had really done so (except for a 40k subscribers nijiJP from 4.5 years ago) and there is an EN corpo next door who literally does it time and time again (Vshojo).
First Mika, now Selen? 🤔
I was thinking the other day what needed to happen for selen and mumei to be in the same corp and it ended up pretty unlikely for hololive, I dont think selen fits any of advent/promise/council/myth models and it seemes she is out of Hololive's strike zone as they also don't really have someone like her on the JP side. Maybe you can make an argument that because they don't have a selen they want a selen. On the other hand, mumei's archetype seems more highly demanded across corpos and would easily fit in Nijisanji. :BijouBijou:

Edit: Fuck off nijisanji management I wasnt being serious.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So anyone else watched PC's christmas bossa nova?
I'm kinda surprised they got the whole gang to pitch in.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Sleepy parasocial spider guerilla.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I just want for muyu to be giggly like this all the time man is that really too much to ask just that

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Thats our autist, gushing for the worst girl in Grisaia from the hospital

I just hope this dummy just tried to cut an avocado and did the white girl thing of stabbing her hand and is not something serious. It sucks having to go to any sort of medical shit in either of these days. I know how much it sucks and I hope whatever she's going through is not that bad.
So anyone else watched PC's christmas bossa nova?
I'm kinda surprised they got the whole gang to pitch in.
I heard a bit of the end and it's actually pretty nice. I wonder how long was this in the works considering they need to tard wrangle like 20 unstable girls in the most depressing time of year for said type of girl.

braindoko

Lmao pooner but that other sex offender really thinks hypnosis works like his favorite hentais (if it even works at all lmfao)
well he's not alone
jWsOx2rK_o.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Thematically it's a pretty funny song to cover given all the graduation talk here. :smugselen:
Her gap moe is too strong.
4chan would never lie. Aaaaany day now. Any day.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

Found a big drama in Taiwan today, @The Proctor might be interested
I could only briefly translate it as I have serious business to attend soon:

There is a Taiwanese Vtuber called Fujinokuma (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmyDLzP9ZBAK2JO4kUuJMRQ)

She is a notorious Vtuber in Taiwan as she created a lot weird dramas in Taiwan Vtuber circle.

Few weeks ago, she mentioned that she will have a collaboration with Kson from Vhoeshow to run the Taiwan Vtuber award show, and the collaboration trailer was released

Screenshot 2023-12-26 095333.png

However, last week, the trailer of collaboration was taken down due to unknown reason, and the collaboration was cancelled without giving any reasons.

Yesterday, anonymous user in PTT (basically 4chan for Taiwan) and Plurk (Poor man version of twitter) exposed her She tried to forge fake documents, about collaboration with VHoeshow and Kson, and scam money from Taiwan Vtuber award and Taiwan Public Television Service Online.

Link: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/C_Chat/M.1703505626.A.BE2.html

Archive link done by Taiwanese:

https://ppt.cc/fL9D7x

Official news (by Taiwan game media)

Please use the google translator to read whats going on. There is some archive link in it as well (I will archive it after I done with my work)

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Seems our friend Mel Nekomata is back at it, this time doing her shenanigans on plebbit:
Check her fucking account, bitch has made like 200 comments in less than 10 hours.
Gonna need proof. Not the first or last time her schizo's witch hunted someone completely unrelated.

E: I have just noticed that u/KomariMikoshiba account is one of the ones accused of being her the last time around. So this is either her drawing attention to herself or an op.

frz

So Nazuna is streaming? I thought Migel Gato was done with this character, anyone who follows her able to chime in on if there's a reason?
Save us from schizo women, honestly.

After randomly streamed in her Nazuna account, Michelangelo announced today that she has now signed with Pony Canon, a music label and will "debut" in spring 2024.
Why did she randomly streamed as Nazuna, noone knows. Didn't look like a graduation stream but the timeline seems pretty close to it.
It seemed to be a successful end of the year for Michael, starting with a VA job/entering a VA agency and now a music label, and apparently Vshojo still have to pay her.

VTuberThrow

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Gonna need proof. Not the first or last time her schizo's witch hunted someone completely unrelated.

E: I have just noticed that u/KomariMikoshiba account is one of the ones accused of being her the last time around. So this is either her drawing attention to herself or an op.
I could see her trying to gayop or gaslight people.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I could see her trying to gayop or gaslight people.
She's anti'd herself before. Way back when she was streaming doing her college homework she accidentally showed one of her reddit accounts which was later used to go after her time as Ichigo. If this is her again it's best to just ignore and not inflate her views so the well remains dry.

E: Reading through the comments, I am leaning toward that just being one of her dedicated /vt/ schizo's larping as her once again. She was always on the extreme end of the childfree mindset, to the point of wanting sterilization in every one of her incarnations.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Archive
How long before this happens to Ironmouse?

Top Bottom