"Did you know jews did 9/11"Nyanners

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
And another one

Lava i know you are reading this you bean fággot, quit stalking me :youlittleshit:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Henyas live debuting her new model
Literally the first thing I heard when I opened the stream was Matara calling Zen "a cheeky bastard"

Zentroonya finally confirmed beyond any reasonable doubt, thank you hagroach! :smugrys:

Speaking of hagroach, here she is cleansing whatever unicorns she may have had with nuclear fire

"There's a non-zero chance that if I collaborate with a male, especially a fleshman, that we could fall in love and get married!"
"The biological clock is ticking!"
:holohag::hololove:
Edit: She doesn't want to marry Henya. I can't believe she's openly hetero, so stunning and brave!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Power Nelson is starting his Festivus special for the rest of us

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Project F is probably just talking out of their ass about the legal shit. Costs too much, it's probably an overseas situation which complicates things, and just them trying to look like a big dog to the public as to try and save any resemblance of a good reputation.

I mean shit, my last company blew up before debut and I'm still waiting on my lawsuit for half a million dollars in damages.
Yeah whaddaya they gonna do, extradite you to Taiwan!??!!

Also for those that fear the Pippa thread but complain about not knowing when she is live, well she is

Also these tiers marking me as old and eccentric... my opsec....

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Don't forget to support your favorite puppies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Most vtubers: uwu, idk if I want to post, very shy sorry
Hexa: HEY GUYS, WANT SOME INFO???
1) I'm starting to really like Hexa,
2) I do not envy the person who ends up being Hexa's wrangler if she ever becomes a corpo vtuber.

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
wait huh why is she using an alt account?
A lot of the Indonesia branch tend to do that, its more common for them for some reason than the rest

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Assuming its so that they can "stream" with viewers "that know who they are" but also without all the rules. A couple of her genmates also do that (like lofi, moona, risu, etc), so they can all stream together (and play anything they want).

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
A lot of the Indonesia branch tend to do that, its more common for them for some reason than the rest
Assuming its so that they can "stream" with viewers "that know who they are" but also without all the rules. A couple of her genmates also do that (like lofi, moona, risu, etc), so they can all stream together (and play anything they want).
Well, for this specific case, she's celebrating her IRL birthday, can't really use her Holo account for that.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Most vtubers: uwu, idk if I want to post, very shy sorry
Hexa: HEY GUYS, WANT SOME INFO???
As fun as it is to shitpost and rrat. It's pretty nice and useful having someone who can come in, and tell us 50-90% of what's happening in these small corpos.
I mean shit, my last company blew up before debut and I'm still waiting on my lawsuit for half a million dollars in damages.
Please hand Proctor a copy when you get served. This we'll be fucking hilarious to watch.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I decided to give Nenélove tierlist of TVA forum members a try.

my-image_1.png
Some of the picks might have been done purely as a joke to that posters expenses.

While at it, have this neat Ina fanart.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Matsuri with extra caffeine and extra apologies to @Shuba Saber for being tired and fucking retarded all in one go

Nice car...now drive over people with it

what hath god wrought

Happy birthday to...Not-Ollie?

The fact that Rushia still gets lots of fan art is sort of amazing

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
1) I'm starting to really like Hexa,
2) I do not envy the person who ends up being Hexa's wrangler if she ever becomes a corpo vtuber.
That person would have an easier time wrangling Pippa :whatastory:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
vRyugen was always more of an artist collective than a formal group, so this isn't as big a deal here.

I'm like that one very pleasant guy in the office who always seems to have his stuff together, but you secretly wonder if he has a basement filled with women skin suits cause there has to be something wrong with him.

If you happen to have like, just any totally random latitude/longitude coordinates laying around for... y'know, just because, just send them my way and I can make sure that no funny luminous alphabet boys or their cadaver dogs find anything. Okay, buddy?

Dear CSIS agent, this is a joke. Promise.
That's the dangers of doing things ironically/for a joke. Eventually, it starts becoming reality.

Nenelove out here to herald in TVA's final yab.

Wow, what a take. Comparing civil rights figures to Twitch whores flashing as much tit as they can get away with to rake in money from simps. Truly fighting for some sort of struggle.
:pikacringe:

In an alternate timeline where MLK Jr was a political vtuber and Rosa Parks was a lewdtuber with a Fansly. At least GSMozumite would be a strong supporter of their fight.

Lia is looking for a big brother:

The Coffin of Andy and Leyley has been a disaster for the Phase Connect group.

Shit, I'm going to need to watch a Lia stream now because, like when Rie did this, I used multiple emails to submit multiple applications and I want to see how many make it through. :smugselen:

I'm starting to like this broad.

they still didn't realize I'm ESL, good

There are 4 native English speakers on this board: Proctor, and I'm the rest of them.

Literally the first thing I heard when I opened the stream was Matara calling Zen "a cheeky bastard"

Zentroonya finally confirmed beyond any reasonable doubt, thank you hagroach! :smugrys:

Speaking of hagroach, here she is cleansing whatever unicorns she may have had with nuclear fire

"There's a non-zero chance that if I collaborate with a male, especially a fleshman, that we could fall in love and get married!"
"The biological clock is ticking!"
:holohag::hololove:
Edit: She doesn't want to marry Henya. I can't believe she's openly hetero, so stunning and brave!

"My biological clock is ticking! Haha, just kidding!"

1703212689740.png

No you're not. :smugpipi:

For Holomem cases, primarily so they don't have to deal with japanese corporate permissions autism to play whatever games they want, but there's also other reasons like others have also said.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That person would have an easier time wrangling Pippa :whatastory:
Pippa has willingly toned down her content so has Lia for that matter.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Speaking of Hexa, the christmas movie watchalong is allegedly happening at the top of the hour, but Hexa's having internet connection issues so please give her your energy

and I see that, naganon, I will fight you at the local waffle house (at 3 AM)

Top Bottom