"I was totally fine with kickadas (Cicadas) as a kid. I told you guys I had a picture of... they were not kickadas, but I had 5 stag beetles on my shoulders and I was like 'yaay!' I don't think I can do that now"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lord Umbra

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Well I know that, but a part of me wonders how many think I’m being serious. I’m having the time of my life on my profile page. :BijouBijou:

Then again I’ve thought about dropping the bit. It’s given me my fair share of laughs, but all things must come to an end and I’d rather not become an Aka Split.

I’ll ponder it.
That's the dangers of doing things ironically/for a joke. Eventually, it starts becoming reality.

Ah yes... my plan is finally bearing fruit. For none of you did know that the tierlist shall indeed reveal the friends and enemies in the asylum, and bring about untold discord between the inmates. CHAOS WILL BE ACHIEVED!
Nenelove out here to herald in TVA's final yab.

Wow, what a take. Comparing civil rights figures to Twitch whores flashing as much tit as they can get away with to rake in money from simps. Truly fighting for some sort of struggle.
:pikacringe:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The VCRGTA 2 arc was really fun, it was the first time for Kotoka (Meloco and Reimu as well) to interact with alot of these japanese vtubers(Holo, VSPO, Neo-porte...) and fps streamers. Overall, i had a great time watching it.
:kaelaapprob:

Have some clips too.

Hopefully, Ganneko will make massive clip compilations from it like he did for the first VCRGTA.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
ESL isn't wrong, but I've always been told my written English is indistinguishable from a native.

It amuses me to no end that you ESLs think natives don't make horrible spelling mistakes and generally display the grammatical prowess of former president G.W. Bush.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
post rin status

Koros Apogee

Delutaya having a early morning stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy live early

dizzy.png e'rry time

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Lava streaming

braindoko

Mono ended stream with her mall Santa bit, so I feel it's worth posting the moment that birthed it:

the full clip, although IMO her laughing at her own derangement adds to the insanity

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
All I want for Christmas is one Beatani stream.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is looking for a big brother:

The Coffin of Andy and Leyley has been a disaster for the Phase Connect group.

httn

Hag enthusiast

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia is looking for a big brother:

The Coffin of Andy and Leyley has been a disaster for the Phase Connect group.
I was going to post this yesterday, but I didn't want any competition :irysthumbsupl:.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Henyas live debuting her new model

Uwus Christmas special

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Limkin

I feel like Mariya is a little too good at acting as needy high maintenance menhera GF. Almost like it's not an act at all. Also she sounds like Ember and Pomu had a passionate night together and she is a child of this act (and looks too)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can I just say that I find Redjuice's change in attitude regarding Irys to be really cute? Dude started off obviously oblivious to how vtuber models work and gave her a pretty controversial model, which completely fucked Iry's ability to get new outfits for a year or so, and he was always sorta distant during that time. Now this year he seems to have had a change of heart, made Irys' first outfit super cute and draws her constantly. 10/10 papa turnaround.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Henyas live debuting her new model
schoolgirl-henya-2.png
schoolgirl-henya.png

Henya's new outfit is cute. Very cute. Still got the crocs and hair thing though, because fuck the haters.
Edit: She's also announced a new merch run to go with it.
schoolgirl-henya-merch.png

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Wow, what a take. Comparing civil rights figures to Twitch whores flashing as much tit as they can get away with to rake in money from simps. Truly fighting for some sort of struggle.
:pikacringe:
Twittards being twittards surprising no one. Seriously I know it's a problem on all social media to some extent but why the fuck do all these retards always assume everything is some crusade or fight for equality.

sometimes a boob is a boob.

Top Bottom