"Sometimes I think live streamers are pretty pathetic to be honest."Neuro-sama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Roca Rourin hand reveal stream!
r.JPG

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Lucky Bastard Pippa's Brother Itshouldbemenothim.jpg Aoi Moi is going to play Pummel Party with Shiina, Iori, and Rin Penrose in a couple minutes. Here's his and Iori's POV

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Y'know, when I saw that the general thread had gained like 40 pages in a day, I was expecting a notable graduation or at least the mother of all pink/orange/blue woman timeloops. Instead I find that I'm too schizo to be considered normal, but not so schizo as to be notable which is...something I guess? :calidrinking:

Bronze

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I think I'm lucky I ended up being a Lia fan instead of a Pippa fan. There is no liaschizo in existence
Second time this week have you tried looking into a mirror?
Since we're all being very autistic about this, I may as well volunteer my own rankings:

• Everyone in Normie is either someone I don't notice enough to consider regulars or so normie enough in spite of their presence here it doesn't matter.
  • Regular Inmates are just that
  • Shiori pfps, vtubers, bugfuckers, and baitposters went in Eccentric by default
    • La+ poster is eccentric in the nicest way possible, I love that guy (no homo)
    • Azehara is a degenerate and a clipper but aside from his mile-long posts doesn't really bother anybody
    • Thanks to @Negzana for reminding me his pfp is supposed to be a Shiori-ized Kaela, I almost put him in Regular Inmate.
    • Naganon is set to enter Reticule tier if he isn't careful about this Hexa shit
    • Tatsunoko is a pervert who plays with robots, but he's one of the good ones.
    • Seth would've been RI had he not touched the poop like a retard
  • Capipis and lolifags went into Autist by default
    • I thought @Spergatory had a Pippa pfp but I really can't tell with how fucked the image is, if I'm wrong I'll move you back down to RI
    • Calcium and Gigachad are like Azehara with their novels but instead of having some real insight to offer usually just ramble about nothing.
    • Harrow strikes me as more autistic than Blueshark but honestly I could have them confused at this point
    • @Nenelove has earned this
    • I don't know how else to explain Sandycat's gift for sussing out vermintide than the mystical power of autism
    • Scoots is a brony
    • Scuddle is a nijifag
    • I originally had @Security lower but per his complaint I have raised him up, congrats!
    • Meanwhile I always had RRat in Autist because the only thing worse than a plague of Shiori pfps is a plague of rrat accounts all with the same exact name and pfp. I don't even know which account to link in this post.
    • @The Peanut Gallery has a Nostalgia Critic pfp, and as such may very well be the most autistic person in this tier.
  • Horrifying Schizos is self-explanatory
    • Aka feels like a baitposter similar to Riverbear but he's so bad at it he wraps back around to be a fucking retard again. Also a footfag.
    • Bay Lurker is a power truly unknowable and unreasonable. A force of nature for which there is no equal. May God have mercy on our souls.
    • If there was more than one Nousagi on this site this would be their dumping ground as well
    • FAP (fuck so that's why he chose that name) is a degenerate monster who seems to take glee in defiling what others love, but for some reason is treated better by Phase than Azehara.
    • No one has made me feel such fear and disgust from a little red heart as Short has
    • Superduper was better back when he was alogging Rie, at least that made her fun to watch.
    • I respect Proctor and what he goes through to keep us retards entertained, but he can rank no lower after what happened with Juniper. Truly horrifying.
    • Neurodivergent.
  • Reticule tier is for the apex predators of autism. Unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality. These people could or already have posed a real threat to the vtubers they watch or the people around him
    • I remember when John was just the Rin account. Fortunately we have Awoogers to fill that niche now but I truly miss those days. Unfortunately the moment he started oshi-hopping from one menhera bitch to the next the writing was on the wall. A sobering lesson on why you don't stick your dick in crazy (unless the crazy is black).
    • Kestraline would've earned his RI ranking if not for recent events. He was an otherwise normal poster who let obsession and madness get the better of him, transforming himself into the monster we know and mock today. He's the forum's equivalent to a tragic Greek hero. Or Anakin Skywalker, if Anakin died like a bitch on the hell planet instead of becoming an asthmatic badass with a cool suit.
    • A violent narcissist who's a brony AND a cumbud? No doubt Nolan makes it this high. The only man to ever grace this forum who loves to hear himself talk more than Proctor; at least that's the only way I can rationalize him copy/pasting the same inane messages across seven different discord servers. RIP SisterCrush.
    • The Meat Meister has been discussed and covered extensively as is, so I'll just say I'm happy Pippa believes in the 2nd amendment.
TL;DR:
:autismvortex:
I can empty post harder don't tempt me! I do go into Azehera level details when its sometime i actually know/care about but my usual levels of autism isin't very applicable alot of the time. It's rare for Comicbooks to be relevant here unless we are timelooping failweather or 80's-90's cartoons. Also Gigachad is actually funny sometimes i'm not.
Ah yes... my plan is finally bearing fruit. For none of you did know that the tierlist shall indeed reveal the friends and enemies in the asylum, and bring about untold discord between the inmates. CHAOS WILL BE ACHIEVED!
This might work if any of us were drama fags. I hate everyone equally seems to be the site unofficial motto.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Right before christmas. That fucking sucks. RIP

E: Archive

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Lucky Bastard Pippa's Brother Itshouldbemenothim.jpg Aoi Moi is going to play Pummel Party with Shiina, Iori, and Rin Penrose in a couple minutes. Here's his and Iori's POV

Shiina is one of the only Phase girls I tune into so I'm looking forward to seeing her and Rin speak bad Japanese together :shubaIapprob:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
You're a spic? I take it back, if you're mad go jump the border or something to cool off :pikafaku:
You don't even appreciate the brown when it's right in front of you. Or have I not drank enough fermented piss to earn your approval? :urtearingmeapart:

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

i reiterate that my boy is in great danger and it should have been me

shitty japanese with rin time

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm sorry but no there's a massive difference between slightly skimpy art and whores with full tits out the comparison is absurd
Image is just for reference but these are some of the models he's done View attachment 60300
If you think this is nearly as bad you're just being ridiculous
I wasnt saying they were nearly as bad, but i was just saying that how some people used his models was often in the same way the average twitch whore flashes or otherwise does implied nudity too
I think its midly hypocritical to go "ugh, whores on just chatting" when women using his models did the same using l2d

then again the bigger hypocrites are twitch for being anal about l2d but a-okay with 3d hoes

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

httn

Hag enthusiast
Spooder gamedev/asset stream

Gonna also shill her christmas party project/thing.

Today is the last day to send Ami some pictures of cookies (real or drawn is fine) to be included on the cookie tray. No cookies and cream though, we don't want another @kestraline.

Stunned But Dumb

They are slowly getting ban. Not as fast as i'd wish though.
2 days. 4 tops. With an extreme boost to their offsite accounts (patreon, onlyfans, etc.) They win again, yo

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Edit: Heres Ember doing something
Tuned into her talking about flying into a ravine on a snowboard and breaking several ribs, and how afterwards she was bruised literally everywhere

Ember might be the only Phase girl who's more broken physically than mentally 😥

"I'm a broken woman!"
They are slowly getting ban. Not as fast as i'd wish though.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Naganon is set to enter Reticule tier if he isn't careful about this Hexa shit
I generally don't care what is said about me, but I take offense to this. I've never went full @John Vtuber👁️ , talking about being in love with Hexa. I don't talk about how much of a good girl Hexa is or anything about her meat. I didn't say it back when Pippa was my oshi either. This is slander.

Bronze

At least they are unbanning the artists

smartestkidontheshortbus

"
I generally don't care what is said about me, but I take offense to this. I've never went full @John Vtuber👁️ , talking about being in love with Hexa. I don't talk about how much of a good girl Hexa is or anything about her meat. I didn't say it back when Pippa was my oshi either. This is slander.
" Guys trust me Hexa's a good girl she's just being silly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom