"What the Fuck"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

Maybe the greencard part, but the rest is spot on of their own admission lol. (Petra's though was from a deep dox.)
I don't think Petra being Chinese was that deep of a doxx. She was literally a part of a Bilibili group in her PL and only really hung out with Chinese vtubers. As for Millie and Enna, they're not so inseparable that they can't be in different groups, but it is true that they would rather go indie than never interact with each other in a corpo setting ever again. I mean, the two of them are in Japan right now catching up with each other because Enna's been in Japan for about two months now. You'd be playing a losing game if you only wanted to recruit one and not the other.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
  • Scuddle is a nijifag
  • Bay Lurker is a power truly unknowable and unreasonable. A force of nature for which there is no equal. May God have mercy on our souls.
I've been thinking about this, and I think Scuddle and Bay Lurker are the same person. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde like.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Wawa live and going through Steam to find games to gift to EN members. I found the perfect game for her to give Gura:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
There's so many frequent general posters

B tier? I’ll take it.:BijouBijou:

Since we're all being very autistic about this, I may as well volunteer my own rankings:

• Everyone in Normie is either someone I don't notice enough to consider regulars or so normie enough in spite of their presence here it doesn't matter.
  • Regular Inmates are just that
  • Shiori pfps, vtubers, bugfuckers, and baitposters went in Eccentric by default
    • La+ poster is eccentric in the nicest way possible, I love that guy (no homo)
    • Azehara is a degenerate and a clipper but aside from his mile-long posts doesn't really bother anybody
    • Thanks to @Negzana for reminding me his pfp is supposed to be a Shiori-ized Kaela, I almost put him in Regular Inmate.
    • Naganon is set to enter Reticule tier if he isn't careful about this Hexa shit
    • Tatsunoko is a pervert who plays with robots, but he's one of the good ones.
    • Seth would've been RI had he not touched the poop like a retard
  • Capipis and lolifags went into Autist by default
    • I thought @Spergatory had a Pippa pfp but I really can't tell with how fucked the image is, if I'm wrong I'll move you back down to RI
    • Calcium and Gigachad are like Azehara with their novels but instead of having some real insight to offer usually just ramble about nothing.
    • Harrow strikes me as more autistic than Blueshark but honestly I could have them confused at this point
    • @Nenelove has earned this
    • I don't know how else to explain Sandycat's gift for sussing out vermintide than the mystical power of autism
    • Scoots is a brony
    • Scuddle is a nijifag
    • I originally had @Security lower but per his complaint I have raised him up, congrats!
    • Meanwhile I always had RRat in Autist because the only thing worse than a plague of Shiori pfps is a plague of rrat accounts all with the same exact name and pfp. I don't even know which account to link in this post.
    • @The Peanut Gallery has a Nostalgia Critic pfp, and as such may very well be the most autistic person in this tier.
  • Horrifying Schizos is self-explanatory
    • Aka feels like a baitposter similar to Riverbear but he's so bad at it he wraps back around to be a fucking retard again. Also a footfag.
    • Bay Lurker is a power truly unknowable and unreasonable. A force of nature for which there is no equal. May God have mercy on our souls.
    • If there was more than one Nousagi on this site this would be their dumping ground as well
    • FAP (fuck so that's why he chose that name) is a degenerate monster who seems to take glee in defiling what others love, but for some reason is treated better by Phase than Azehara.
    • No one has made me feel such fear and disgust from a little red heart as Short has
    • Superduper was better back when he was alogging Rie, at least that made her fun to watch.
    • I respect Proctor and what he goes through to keep us retards entertained, but he can rank no lower after what happened with Juniper. Truly horrifying.
    • Neurodivergent.
  • Reticule tier is for the apex predators of autism. Unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality. These people could or already have posed a real threat to the vtubers they watch or the people around him
    • I remember when John was just the Rin account. Fortunately we have Awoogers to fill that niche now but I truly miss those days. Unfortunately the moment he started oshi-hopping from one menhera bitch to the next the writing was on the wall. A sobering lesson on why you don't stick your dick in crazy (unless the crazy is black).
    • Kestraline would've earned his RI ranking if not for recent events. He was an otherwise normal poster who let obsession and madness get the better of him, transforming himself into the monster we know and mock today. He's the forum's equivalent to a tragic Greek hero. Or Anakin Skywalker, if Anakin died like a bitch on the hell planet instead of becoming an asthmatic badass with a cool suit.
    • A violent narcissist who's a brony AND a cumbud? No doubt Nolan makes it this high. The only man to ever grace this forum who loves to hear himself talk more than Proctor; at least that's the only way I can rationalize him copy/pasting the same inane messages across seven different discord servers. RIP SisterCrush.
    • The Meat Meister has been discussed and covered extensively as is, so I'll just say I'm happy Pippa believes in the 2nd amendment.
TL;DR:
:autismvortex:
I don’t like how often me and BlueShark get mixed up.:BijouBijou:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I don't think Petra being Chinese was that deep of a doxx. She was literally a part of a Bilibili group in her PL and only really hung out with Chinese vtubers. As for Millie and Enna, they're not so inseparable that they can't be in different groups, but it is true that they would rather go indie than never interact with each other in a corpo setting ever again. I mean, the two of them are in Japan right now catching up with each other because Enna's been in Japan for about two months now. You'd be playing a losing game if you only wanted to recruit one and not the other.
It's mostly the people who didn't know her history only found out via the doxing of her life that happened to the point people knew her marital status afterwards. Yeah Enna's said on a few occasions her and millie are basically a 'package deal' so you'll definitely see either/or not far behind the other.
I doubt very seriously we see any graduations from Niji EN for a while, they've all but screamed that they're working on projects they're really excited for us to see. No sense in leaving the party now if you've held out this long.
Nothing stings worse than getting shitcanned or tossed out while working on a project. Not even showing up at work being asked "Why are you here?" because you were silently fired while you fapped yourself to sleep the previous night.
It happens. This is why when someone grads or goes on "indefinite hiatus" they finish off projects if anyone is related or involved or if they have a major showing that's too late to back out of.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Tribalfagging about vtubers : :pikacringe:
Tribalfagging about users of a forum::nenebased:

Punished Lurker

I doubt very seriously we see any graduations from Niji EN for a while, they've all but screamed that they're working on projects they're really excited for us to see. No sense in leaving the party now if you've held out this long.
Yup, I think so too. Speaking of which, NijiFest is right around the corner, someone already posted that they'll be previewing figures for Enna, Alban and Luca, and I think Lazulight 3D was announced in Nijifest (I'm not sure honestly) so if there's one place where it would be a good idea to drop a huge announcement about future projects it would be there...
Please just announce anything , I'm honestly starting to get tired of offline work and japan trips with almost nothing to show for
It's mostly the people who didn't know her history only found out via the doxing of her life that happened to the point people knew her marital status afterwards. Yeah Enna's said on a few occasions her and millie are basically a 'package deal' so you'll definitely see either/or not far behind the other.
Wait what's that about marital status?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Erm, what the Mozu?

I don’t like how often me and BlueShark get mixed up.:BijouBijou:
It's not our fault you guys are the two most insane Kronies on the site constantly bickering with each other. Like Yin and Yang, different yet the same. Didn't I make this image because of one of your spats?

Also I just checked your wall and yeah you're WAY more autistic than Blueshark, I stand by my ranking

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Yup, I think so too. Speaking of which, NijiFest is right around the corner, someone already posted that they'll be previewing figures for Enna, Alban and (I think?) Luca, and if there's one place where it would be a good idea to drop a huge announcement about future projects it would be there...
Please just announce anything , I'm honestly starting to get tired of offline work and japan trips with almost nothing to show for
Pomu: "Hey guys I'm back."
Pomu: "Okay another 2 week break cya!"
Elira: "My friends visiting again, another week break after nijifes, CYA!"
Reimu: Fuck Reimu
Rosemi: "I exist guys!"
Seriously though, any announcements will happen when they're all finally back from break/recording shit and before their next set of breaks. This is why I like that Millie was dumb enough to admit she makes enough money she can go MIA for a few months without worry because they don't have to really stay engaged and still get tons of support seemingly, it's easy street for anyone that isn't post Iluna.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
ESL isn't wrong, but I've always been told my written English is indistinguishable from a native.
Well at least you dont mix up " is " and " its " like other ESL do.
Since we're all being very autistic about this, I may as well volunteer my own rankings:

• Everyone in Normie is either someone I don't notice enough to consider regulars or so normie enough in spite of their presence here it doesn't matter.
  • Shiori pfps, vtubers, bugfuckers, and baitposters went in Eccentric by default
    • Azehara is a degenerate and a clipper but aside from his mile-long posts doesn't really bother anybody
    • Thanks to @Negzana for reminding me his pfp is supposed to be a Shiori-ized Kaela, I almost put him in Regular Inmate.
    • Naganon is set to enter Reticule tier if he isn't careful about this Hexa shit
    • I thought @Spergatory had a Pippa pfp but I really can't tell with how fucked the image is, if I'm wrong I'll move you back down to RI
    • Calcium and Gigachad are like Azehara with their novels but instead of having some real insight to offer usually just ramble about nothing.
    • Harrow strikes me as more autistic than Blueshark but honestly I could have them confused at this point
    • I don't know how else to explain Sandycat's gift for sussing out vermintide than the mystical power of autism
    • Scoots is a brony
    • Scuddle is a nijifag
    • I originally had @Security lower but per his complaint I have raised him up, congrats!
    • Meanwhile I always had RRat in Autist because the only thing worse than a plague of Shiori pfps is a plague of rrat accounts all with the same exact name and pfp. I don't even know which account to link in this post.
    • @The Peanut Gallery has a Nostalgia Critic pfp, and as such may very well be the most autistic person in this tier.
    • Aka feels like a baitposter similar to Riverbear but he's so bad at it he wraps back around to be a fucking retard again. Also a footfag.
    • If there was more than one Nousagi on this site this would be their dumping ground as well
    • FAP (fuck so that's why he chose that name) is a degenerate monster who seems to take glee in defiling what others love, but for some reason is treated better by Phase than Azehara.
    • No one has made me feel such fear and disgust from a little red heart as Short has
    • Superduper was better back when he was alogging Rie, at least that made her fun to watch.
    • I respect Proctor and what he goes through to keep us retards entertained, but he can rank no lower after what happened with Juniper. Truly horrifying.
    • Neurodivergent.
  • Reticule tier is for the apex predators of autism. Unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality. These people could or already have posed a real threat to the vtubers they watch or the people around him
    • I remember when John was just the Rin account. Fortunately we have Awoogers to fill that niche now but I truly miss those days. Unfortunately the moment he started oshi-hopping from one menhera bitch to the next the writing was on the wall. A sobering lesson on why you don't stick your dick in crazy (unless the crazy is black).
    • Kestraline would've earned his RI ranking if not for recent events. He was an otherwise normal poster who let obsession and madness get the better of him, transforming himself into the monster we know and mock today. He's the forum's equivalent to a tragic Greek hero. Or Anakin Skywalker, if Anakin died like a bitch on the hell planet instead of becoming an asthmatic badass with a cool suit.
    • A violent narcissist who's a brony AND a cumbud? No doubt Nolan makes it this high. The only man to ever grace this forum who loves to hear himself talk more than Proctor; at least that's the only way I can rationalize him copy/pasting the same inane messages across seven different discord servers. RIP SisterCrush.
    • The Meat Meister has been discussed and covered extensively as is, so I'll just say I'm happy Pippa believes in the 2nd amendment.
TL;DR:
Everyone makes mistakes? Honestly apart from that i should be in normie.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

Pomu: "Hey guys I'm back."
Pomu: "Okay another 2 week break cya!"
Elira: "My friends visiting again, another week break after nijifes, CYA!"
Reimu: Fuck Reimu
Rosemi: "I exist guys!"
Seriously though, any announcements will happen when they're all finally back from break/recording shit and before their next set of breaks. This is why I like that Millie was dumb enough to admit she makes enough money she can go MIA for a few months without worry because they don't have to really stay engaged and still get tons of support seemingly, it's easy street for anyone that isn't post Iluna.
You just perfectly encapsulated the last few months experience with the pre-Iluna girls, thank you. (Except for Reimu, she's actually been double streaming and making a huge effort lately and I'm really happy with her. Also, Enna is in the middle of her Japan arc and has reached Petra levels of streaming)
Never thought too much about what Millie said but now that you mention it they could just vanish for months and still live comfortably enough (guess that explains Enna)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

• Scoots is a brony
    • Scuddle is a nijifag
    • Neurodivergent.
TL;DR:
1703199299896.png1703199332115.png
And here I was, thinking we had something. You brown-loving whores are all the same:yagoocry:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Here's my own not-sponsored-at-all tier list segregated, as god intended, by most frequented platform, with a few exceptions
@Security you can transfer the payment to my usual account
@100% not Hakka I gotchu, my guy. First in the groomed category
prbwg7.png

French bunny will mald over Ultrakill, again

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
It seems Enna and Millie hanged out with Iofifteen from HoloID earlier today. Wonder if there'll be a future collab of sorts?

s.jpg

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Aint it kinda rich coming from Nanoless considering he has made some coom models for the Vshoujos and more? It was 2d but he contributed to the tittyfication on twitch

but i guess its only bad when 3d hoes skirt the line (both 2d and 3d whores doing this are retarded)
I'm sorry but no there's a massive difference between slightly skimpy art and whores with full tits out the comparison is absurd
Image is just for reference but these are some of the models he's done 20231221_145309.jpg
If you think this is nearly as bad you're just being ridiculous

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Here's my own not-sponsored-at-all tier list segregated, as god intended, by most frequented platform, with a few exceptions
@Security you can transfer the payment to my usual account
@100% not Hakka I gotchu, my guy. First in the groomed category
prbwg7.png

French bunny will mald over Ultrakill, again

You're too kind. See, @God's Strongest Mozumite? this is how you treat a spic. No wonder you remain brownless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom