"I miss when people's heads were getting chopped off and put onto tortoises. I am simple, simple monkey-brain. Monkey-brain want violence."Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I know the fr*nch aren't well received on these parts, but hear me out: she's a close friend of Parasi and quite mentally unstable as well, if you can understand fr*nch Kiki is cool to chat with while she malds at Mario

Stop dragging me down this hole of French chuubas
:urtearingmeapart:

Bronze

She's someone that graduated recently that hinted at going to a corp, dunno where she ended up (if anywhere.) She had a decent run when she was active.
Interestingly, I think she sounds like Miya. They are both german, Miya also has Naraka written in her games, along with 40 other games. I'm unsure tbh, maybe the german accent is making me think that

Negzana

gays.png
shouldn't DN be in his own tier as Flip?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Looks like Ethyria's contracts are renewed, seeing they've confirmed an appearance at Offkai Expo in June 2024.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
"Autist"? Bro, I'm normal af! Swing and a miss, huh? Maybe your Fatigue is too low, try mixing Chokeweed and Crab Meat, grandpa! Maybe Tierlisting is not your Major skill, Todd! Maybe this is why all games past Oblivion is such garbage, you hack!

Anyone who takes the time to recap this aquaduct of vomit isn't a normie, n'wah. :smugselen: Lay off the flin, it's clear you tagged Acrobatics as a major because you're pulling some crazy gymnastics. I might suggest a tincture of red and green lichen?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Looks like Ethyria's contracts are renewed, seeing they've confirmed an appearance at Offkai Expo in June 2024.

They are confirmed as guests 5 months before the actual event? Is that a common thing? I'm more used to guests being announced at the last minute, sometimes even after tickets have sold out too.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They are confirmed as guests 5 months before the actual event? Is that a common thing? I'm more used to guests being announced at the last minute, sometimes even after tickets have sold out too.
To be fair these are guests from one of the big two vtubing companies, the whole gen (rip foxhag) too, if you want people to get hyped you announce it early and it shows your con can get the big boys

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Yeah, they above all have no reason to bounce.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Watame acapella :sanasmile:

Along with some art from her mama

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
gays.png
>Regular inmate

Jajaja suck it normies
she loved school days. archive

:BijouBijou:

Everyday i thank the lord that the sequel never got animated and never become popular in that time because there is a route where you can rail a femboy and he has the most scenes for some reason

Murasaki Shion will be limiting some of her activities for a certain time

archive

We call that Christmas vacation, love how the unicorns in the comment cant process that their oshi maybe has a family that want to spend christmas together

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
>Regular inmate

Jajaja suck it normies

Everyday i thank the lord that the sequel never got animated and never become popular in that time because there is a route where you can rail a femboy and he has the most scenes for some reason

We call that Christmas vacation, love how the unicorns in the comment cant process that their oshi maybe has a family that want to spend christmas together
oh fuck i remember that one

what were they smoking when they made the sequel:gunpeko:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Mori got a fornite map thanks to her collaboration with that wine in Taiwan
:kanani:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
To be fair these are guests from one of the big two vtubing companies, the whole gen (rip foxhag) too, if you want people to get hyped you announce it early and it shows your con can get the big boys
Well , my experience with Hololive guests is that they were usually announced relatively late, for some reason.

Topo Chico

There's so many frequent general posters

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I mean its not worth throwing away your Nijisanji career if you dont have a plan

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

So is the calf Sakana masterplan to save the asian race from extinction?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP BEING PUT IN "ECCENTRIC" OR "REGULAR INMATE"?!?!?! AM I THAT NORMAL TO YOU ALL?
bloody 'ell...

So anyways here's the updated version with all of the fags I forgot, enjoy.

+Added Redrage
+Added Cptn Shshn
+Added Baylurker
+Added Tatsunoko
+Added Just pretending
+Added Gaotye (Pet Chink)
+Added frzned
+Added Panko Enjoyer
+Added Bronze
+Added No Name
+Added smartestkidontheshortbus
+Added Gintoki