"I'm gonna pop it until it... pops"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is promising a small announcement in today's stream, in about 2.5 hours from now:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
A good announcement?
No idea. But since we're only a day or two into her year as a full-time streamer, and we haven't seen any depression posting from Lia, I would like to think it's good news.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
No idea. But since we're only a day or two into her year as a full-time streamer, and we haven't seen any depression posting from Lia, I would like to think it's good news.
I suppose so, but since she had that drunk stream yesterday I can't help but think it's related to that somehow

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Kiara released a fixed-angle version of her performance of The Great Wanderer from her 3D live! Hope she releases all her performances like this.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
> Male Gura
> ES

Okay, which one of you idiots is this?
I would like to say its me but I did not factor the shitpost potential of literally just playing "Gura with a dick". Artemis already had that market saturated. :smugmoona:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Bibi burning cookies, probably

edit:
20 minutes in and she already cracked the cookie

Last edited:

Simp

Kiara released a fixed-angle version of her performance of The Great Wanderer from her 3D live! Hope she releases all her performances like this.

She said she wont release all like this because some did not come out this clean. So some of the camera angles are to mask imperfetions is my guess. But there shold be more and a ui loli song short.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
have this boat cover that she speedran

Panko Enjoyer

And if she did something that bad why would so many still like her, including Pippa?
httpsghostarchive-orgarchiveao1hk-png.48262
Pippa is not known for being a good judge of character. I'd say she's known for the opposite actually.
Airi has already answered this but because I understand this forum is laden with ESLs from all over the place: please do not douse a fiery saucepan with water, and most certainly do not toss water over a greasefire and to sizzling, smoking electronics. In fact ideally, you'd want to bury a fire under dry sand but such a thing is impractical.
To explain in greater detail, think of grease as an inbetween a solid and a liquid. When you pour water on a saucepan with grease, all you're doing is throwing water in the saucepan and it displaces the grease, causing the grease to spread everywhere while its still on fire. You want to either use a fire extinguisher or put a lid on the saucepan if you can. The entire goal is to starve the flame of air so it dies out.
We now live in a backward world where women do not belong in the kitchen.
This has been known for a long time, it's why all the well known chefs are men.

Awoogers

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Awoogers

Bronze

Another day, another graduation.

Was just writing about this. might as well add the context here now. She stopped her activities earlier this month, hours after doing a lethal company collab with few people including Hexa(unless i misremember you can correct me on that one), which felt very odd. I did question whether something happened during the collab, although the ending of the stream didn't have anything that made me believe it so might be not. Still, very odd chain of events
E: Additionally, she did delete the tweets and retweets mentioning the collab after the hiatus announcement, which was the main reason I've suspected something happened during it. Other than that nothing was deleted back then

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
December revving up for the final yab, more blood sacrifices are needed!

Kalion

:)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
NEXOOOON,. STOP PAYIIIIIING VTUBERS TO PLAY THE GAME
1703110991884.png

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Status