"Apparently, they all just assumed that I was that girl who wet herself"Matsukai Mao

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

While I cannot post my sources, aparently kirsche is being shadowbanned from Phase Connect like how it happened to Kiki(it's an unwritten rule that if you mention it on any of the Phase discords, you can get banned) due their very harsh political views, another unwritten rule that is somewhat relatable is that all kind of 4chan(even greentext), KF and more controversial content is also a bannable offense there.

My theory and sources says that all started a bit after Yuri graduation, while Phase didn't prohibited people from talking about Yuri, where they do from time to time, they never did any kind of interaction with Nanobites due management orders but when Kirsche began to interact with nano, Sakana aparently didn't liked it as she was a former member and people were rrating to the point that it was making Phase looks grayish, when that happened Kirsche wasn't out right shadow banned from Phase but members were discouraged from interacting with her.

What changed from what I know was that recently kirsche began to gravitate towards political commentary, where some people is saying that she's trying to become the Tim Pool of vtubers, because of that a lot of /pol/tards joined her community and her inept head mod that lives with his grandparents and does nothing besides playing games all day does nothing about it and claims that people being openly racist and anti-semite are just jokes.

1703039147164-png.5577393

A bit of context, kirsche has a "secret channel"(NSFW), there's a few jewish people there, a few days ago one of her closest users was being anti-semite to one of those jews, he complained to the moderation team who played it out as a joke and gaslighted the guy, which are examples that made the community and streamer to be poorly viewed by Phase management
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're that your source is sam. the jew from her discord who has a bitch fit anytime someone makes a Jew joke.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa this, Hexa that, is this going to be a new addition to the usual loop? :gunpeko:

yes

please enjoy your regularly scheduled Hexa content, we'll make a Hex Offender of you yet

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Heritor

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're that your source is sam. the jew from her discord who has a bitch fit anytime someone makes a Jew joke.
Did the reason Yuri get fired ever get found out? I always thought her termination was a lil sus it felt left field but I never tuned into Yuri’s streams I was always in Panko’s or Pippas.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm gonna summarize when Hexa said about TVA tonight. First, she fucked up and called it VTA :Vesper-UNHINGED:
She said she loves this place. Then when @John Vtuber👁️ and I pretended not to know what she was talking about, she got mad.
Discord-a-Riee-YDt-IL.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm gonna summarize when Hexa said about TVA tonight. First, she fucked up and called it VTA :Vesper-UNHINGED:
She said she loves this place. Then when @John Vtuber👁️ and I pretended not to know what she was talking about, she got mad.

and she has been bullying me all night ever since

but, yes, she is indeed my oshi, I am just autistic and terrible at expressing what I mean, please no bully

Nabeshin

Did the reason Yuri get fired ever get found out?
Yes. Panko, xalamon and other people said that she was fired due receiving money/goods as a phase character without running through phase and giving them their cut

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka has been playing gta for some time.

Meloco just started her stream.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Did the reason Yuri get fired ever get found out? I always thought her termination was a lil sus it felt left field but I never tuned into Yuri’s streams I was always in Panko’s or Pippas.
Never fully confirmed but the most agreed upon theory is that she never disabled her amarisyuri streamlabs account from her cyberlive/indie days and was still receiving simpbux through that cutting out the fishman's cut.

Heritor

Never fully confirmed but the most agreed upon theory is that she never disabled her amarisyuri streamlabs account from her cyberlive/indie days and was still receiving simpbux through that cutting out the fishman's cut.
Yeesh.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Bronze

Maybe she really enjoyed Filian's award show and was talking about it :smugselen:

And it probably will never be confirmed as long as Phase exists, because Fishman straight up said they won't spill it during the Q&A.
E: Or a menhera episode will create a chain of events around the topic.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Maybe she really enjoyed Filian's award show and talking about it :smugselen:

And it probably will never be confirmed as long as Phase exists, because Fishman straight up said they won't spill it during the Q&A.
She said the vtuber awards were the reason she fucked it up.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Between you, Proctor and Kestraline i've come to believe that TVA is collectively terrible at grooming our oshi's.
funny.png
This one goes out to this whole place, love you all

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I literally stopped watching Kirsche because there was a three week period where all she did was bitch about vermintide. No matter how you feel about them it's fucking annoying.
I like knowing that the person I'm watching isn't a retarded progressive, like everyone else with a functional brain, but I don't watch Vtubers to watch politics so I couldn't watch much of Kirsche either, although I like her.

Is Lando capable of doing something without having sex in it? I'm a fucking puritan so I don't get involved in the coomers affairs but there isn't anything I see from him outside of HoloStars that doesn't have a sexual overtone or is directly about sex.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
and she has been bullying me all night ever since

but, yes, she is indeed my oshi, I am just autistic and terrible at expressing what I mean, please no bully
Bro, is everything all right? Did your wires overheat from interacting with her too often?

Atlas

Yes. Panko, xalamon and other people said that she was fired due receiving money/goods as a phase character without running through phase and giving them their cut
Wait, panko? what does she have to do with anything? Did she talk about it on stream or something?

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I know Kiara san its traumatized by her past but why is she this way?
LIFE IS BEATIFUL even when there are things that put us down we always try to figh negative toughts everyday :)
You are a blessing on this forum full of bitter and old men
Never change little guy

Atlas

I give about a year before a hilarious Episode causes us to know pretty much everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom