"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Can I get a TLDR on this collab info? What the fuck happened? Lol
Nothing burger really. Kiara, being the driving force in Myth has organized an Amung US collab. Since Ina dropped.out for medical reasons, I think only one Myth person is going to attend.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Kiara was planning a Christmas collab:
  • Originally gonna be a VR collab, that fell through because management said "nay" to custom 3D avatars for Advent.
  • Became Among Us collab. Gura not joining, for obvious reasons, Shiori is with the fam, Bae already had plans with Miori.
  • Ina now cannot make it because she has an eye doctor's appointment.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ina hates her genmates so she dropped from the amongus collab

Nah she just finally got a canadian healthcare appointment (for an eye doctor, not the other thing) and its on the same day as the collab

Heritor

• Originally gonna be a VR collab, that fell through because management said "nay" to custom 3D avatars for Advent.
  • Became Among Us collab. Gura not joining, for obvious reasons, Shiori is with the fam, Bae already had plans with Miori.
Ah just seems like poor timing, holidays can be busy and these girls do have family and such, just glad its not fuckin drama. Already enough of that shit already lmfao

The Rratarded Alt

In other news: just shoot me. :gunpeko:Barbie is back with Bettel, Bae, and replacement geezer: Shinri.

image.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
In other news: just shoot me. :gunpeko:Barbie is back with Bettel, Bae, and replacement geezer: Shinri.

image.png
can't believe dimitri jap cucked out! :BijouBijou: unicorn bros our fellow CGDCT chad failed us! :faunacry:

The Rratarded Alt

can't believe dimitri jap cucked out! :BijouBijou: unicorn bros our fellow CGDCT chad failed us! :faunacry:
Shitposting aside, it is apparently Shinri's first collab with Hololive. Should be interesting. Hopefully unicorns aren't retarded about it. It's been a while since Bae did a collab with an English-speaking penis-haver, so they better not forget she doesn't bend the kneel to unicorns.
:BijouBijou:

smartestkidontheshortbus

He got into a slap fight with a man dressed as a woman, and somehow ended up looking like the gayer of the two. I don't know how he managed to do that, but he found a way.
That's a special kind of retard right there.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Shitposting aside, it is apparently Shinri's first collab with Hololive. Should be interesting. Hopefully unicorns aren't retarded about it. It's been a while since Bae did a collab with an English-speaking penis-haver, so they better not forget she doesn't bend the kneel to them.
Bae's been letting herself curse and get more unhinged recently so I almost hope they try something stupid and she tells them to fuck off
:chaos:

Panko Enjoyer

Went looking, and apparently, K9s think it's this person. I don't know how credible it is, but they've made a whole sheet and everything.

A Canadian femcel accountant. Oh boy, that's a special type of crazy.
Ah just seems like poor timing, holidays can be busy and these girls do have family and such, just glad its not fuckin drama. Already enough of that shit already lmfao
Should also clarify on the VR collab part. It was originally planned to have all of HoloEN but management said "no" to custom 3D avatars for Advent. Then Kiara wanted to do a VR collab with just her gen/Myth but she had to cancel that because only 4 of the 5 girls would have showed (didn't say who the fifth is but you can guess). Then she didn't want to do a hodgepodge mix of some Myth and some Council because she didn't want Advent to get left out, so that's why she decided on the Among Us Collab.

I was never a big Kiara fan but I'm happy she has Advent, who seem eager to collab any chance they get.

The Rratarded Alt

Bae's been letting herself curse and get more unhinged recently so I almost hope they try something stupid and she tells them to fuck off
:chaos:
It would be amusing to see, but I'd rather nothing happen as she does not need the added stress, to be honest. She has A LOT on her plate right now.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Thats a reference sheet if i ever seen one. bonk me all you want but this model is pure fucking sex.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I’m starting to feel the magni/vesper style ‘I don’t even care anymore’ vibe creeping into myself (that is, my own feeling towards them, not their feelings).
Can we just keep Promise and drop the rest of EN?
Absolutely not. Biboo is the only EN I watch, dang it!

Tubedude

Bibi Lethal Company collab stream with Mond Vampir, Totora Mao, and Mumkey Dee.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I’m starting to feel the magni/vesper style ‘I don’t even care anymore’ vibe creeping into myself (that is, my own feeling towards them, not their feelings).
Post that again, but without sounding like :menhera:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I disagree, Advent is a breath of fresh air for holoEN.
BUT I'd keep a close eye on Kiara, since she was graduation-baiting a few days ago. Shit, put all of myth (except calli, because record deal) on suicide watch.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Mehk

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Shitposting aside, it is apparently Shinri's first collab with Hololive. Should be interesting. Hopefully unicorns aren't retarded about it. It's been a while since Bae did a collab with an English-speaking penis-haver, so they better not forget she doesn't bend the kneel to unicorns.
No-one cares when it 's with Bae, she was "tainted from the start (note that no-one means "so few as to not matter" here), Shinri might be the one to worry since his Yumes have been free from having other DISGUSTING FILTHY WOMEN on stream with their precious Father-husband.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nah they're gonna riot either way, those people don't watch streams, bitching about homos is their entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom