"Rock 'n' roll is about things that are bad for you"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Sorry, I forgot this forum was ESL. See, there are multiple ways to interpret it, one would be ‘the royal we’. Another would be generic audience of vtubers as a whole, for example if one were to say to Cover, “Can we get lower ticket prices for fifth fes? The peso is super weak right now.”
Or, I suppose if you were retarded, you could interpret it as a call to collective action, but I don’t think anyone would be dumb enough to take it that way.
ok vito the pedo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hime is going to psychoanalyze her coworkers. Looks like it could be an interesting stream, I'll have to catch the VOD of this one.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Also, Kiara said Ina dropped out of the Among Us collab.
:depressedtako:
It's a shame that four of the EN members won't be participating, but I'm just happy that Amelia will still be playing.
I started to like Ao more thanks to her failing to be a cool woman
The gap its real
I haven't watched much of ReGloss, but from what I've seen, Ao is probably my favorite, and it's for this exact reason.
He got into a slap fight with a man dressed as a woman, and somehow ended up looking like the gayer of the two. I don't know how he managed to do that, but he found a way.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
To all the phone posters out there:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The fuzzy one is sick

foto-no-exif-69.jpg

soap suds

Remember the guy that one guy'd Mysta for years? Im pretty sure they are talking about him.

@Slutpuppies do you keep up with Kuro's community? Any idea which account are they talking about?

Edit : for context, they're talking about horayo, Mysta had sperg moment on twitter right beofre his graduation about this guy

Edit :

Yes exactly that. Apparently he has a main twitter account where he acts like a normal vtuber fan. Would be good to know what account this is

Went looking, and apparently, K9s think it's this person. I don't know how credible it is, but they've made a whole sheet and everything.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I haven't watched much of ReGloss, but from what I've seen, Ao is probably my favorite, and it's for this exact reason.
Same, her clips from gta have been great so far.

Lord Umbra

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Streaming by herself and she has 150 CCV which is not bad given that she just started and she is streaming with 3 other streamers that are way bigger than she is which is a debuff because why watch her when they can watch the more popular Vtubers.

Statistically higher chance of grooming the smaller streamer.

TwoBit

Early Adopter

Fauna finally gets to play her flesh-oshi's signature game.

Yesss I'm glad more of the girls I watch are getting into Isaac. First it was Tenma and then Moriko. More recently Hina Bobina played it in a collab.

The Rratarded Alt

Went looking, and apparently, K9s think it's this person. I don't know how credible it is, but they've made a whole sheet and everything.

The same person that was one-guying Mysta was the same person who sent that hate SC to Kotaka? I feel bad for chuubas, man. Some fans are just fucking crazy.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Furthering the corruption Vshojo pays for Hemyas first male stripper

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Wait

Does anyone seem to remember this tumblr-esque site that had multiple message boards about NijiEN that was full of Fujos??

Iirc it had a containment zone that featured sperging from this Horayo guy, i think i posted about it or archived it at some point

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm kind of beginning to like this guy. At the very least he doesn't pretend to be a woman like a certain someone. :gunpeko:

curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david.gif
It's ok to hate them both, hatred is good

:kaelaapprob:

The Rratarded Alt

Wait

Does anyone seem to remember this tumblr-esque site that had multiple message boards about NijiEN that was full of Fujos??

Iirc it had a containment zone that featured sperging from this Horayo guy, i think i posted about it or archived it at some point
The only board I know that has a massive NijiEN presence is nyfco.org. I don't remember another one.

Edit:
I found my post, apparently its still up

Post in thread 'General Vtuber Discussion (V1)' https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/general-vtuber-discussion-v1.1/post-161619
Whoever came up with the design for that site deserves to get aids.

Oh, it is a website for planning and note-taking, these retards are just using it for the wrong thing.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wait

I found my post, apparently its still up but really dead, posts from days ago are preceded by posts from months ago

I didnt notice back then but they do mention that they dont mind the forum being shared on Nyfco but they dont want twitter/discordfags in it

Post in thread 'General Vtuber Discussion (V1)' https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/general-vtuber-discussion-v1.1/post-161619

Heritor

It's a shame that four of the EN members won't be participating, but I'm just happy that Amelia will still be playing.
Can I get a TLDR on this collab info? What the fuck happened? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom