"I'm always watching you pieces of shit"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Inb4 next year at around this time there are more vtubers on the forum than regular people.
TVA by next anniversary colorized

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
its actually on my list of outfits i want!! i also want to do a femanon outfit for the lols
Already pandering to the gyaru enjoyers I see. You'll fit in just fine here.
Thanks! i’m way to fucking new to this site to know how to link (pretty dumb I know) I had the screenshot but was way to large for me to attach files
Just as an fyi, the reason you were unable to upload the screenshot is because at the moment, the site is nearing it's data cap and there has been a limit placed on the file size of images you can post right now. However if you use this site: " https://imgbb.com/ " and ctrl v a copied screenshot into the site you should be able to make a link into "bb code" and post that as an image instead. Hope this helps the newfags.

Being mean to a vtuber just for the sake of being mean is not cool bro. At least tell us why she's not important to you so she can improve and do better.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Why Guerilla Karaoke when you can

Guerilla Ukulele​

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
call me a puritan, but perhaps we shouldn't post pregnancy fetish art in general, or at the very least spoiler it

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
call me a puritan, but perhaps we shouldn't post pregnancy fetish art in general, or at the very least spoiler it
Considering some of the other sjit were subjected to here pregnancy is ATLEAST vanilla

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
new kronii schedule.

powerwash room is up.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Short

God Damn the Sun

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
What did he mean by this?

I think it's in reference to that one guy who got roasted on the internet.
Yea, creator JoCat, maker of the "Crap Guide to Monster Hunter" and other videos has apparently been getting harrassed pretty hard for his cringy "I like Girls" video he made a long time ago.

He's quitting content creation forever apparently.
The video in question that got him bullied off the internet.

Edit:
I didn't even bother looking at the person's streams, so LOL if true.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Inb4 next year at around this time there are more vtubers on the forum than regular people.
Maybe its already true, would we know? :smugpipi:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Marine talking about eating McDonalds and instant ramen and having to go to the hospital because of throat problems.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Just came across this JP vtuber. Her boobas are so bouncy :shiinastare:

She's trying to reach 10,000 subs by the end of the year.

frz

To even out the stupid shit I posted earlier, to expand on this: Kiara has been pretty damn positive this stream and genuinely is looking forward to 2024. Normally, she kinda has a more cautiously optimistic or cynical sound to her voice when she says this kind of thing, but she was direct and seems to actually believe this to be the case.
:sanasmile:

This whole stream has a lot of good insights. If I have time, I'll do a write up later today.
Good luck to her now she have 4 girls who will sign up to do everything with her and whatever shiori is.
Japanese rules autism really is the rock around ENs neck it's a death by a thousand cuts that will eventually drive the more creative focused members like Kiara away
I mean half of myth is already missing lmao
People like Kiara, Bae, and Calli would be miserable as indies if they didn't have a lot of shit to keep them busy. No way a company like VShojo could get you signed with a music label, either, with how they are now.
Speaking of which a weird contrast between EN small corpo and JP small corpos. JP small corpos have a lot of money and they just spam 3D concerts left and right. They are only "small" because of viewership. I saw some very interesting models at the japan vtuber fes and everyone of them have 3d models. There are also corpos that just skip the streaming part and go full vsinger like VWP

If anyone of bae/kiara/calli were to leave holo, weaseling themselves into these corpos seem a more reasonable pathway than Vshojo/indie ngl. The real question is how racist they are.

Horo7618

No one in particular
new kronii schedule.
Two school days watchalongs in one week seems somehow excessive? FWMC is doing it on Friday....

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Panko status

What did he mean by this?

Jocat, guy who made the infamously mocked "i love girls" video is graduating is quitting content creation due to bullying from said video

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Yea, creator JoCat, maker of the "Crap Guide to Monster Hunter" and other videos has apparently been getting harrassed pretty hard for his cringy "I like Girls" video he made a long time ago.
JoCat was good for like 5 minutes, then he made 1 (one) vaguely trans related joke in one of his MonHun vids (the SwAxe I think) and he went on an unending quest to grovel and speedrun the soy streamer audience at the mildest pushback. So to see him now chased off the internet entirely by the same community he wanted to appeal to, over something this fucking dumb, is hilarious. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Dude was never going to make it for being that fragile.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Good luck to her now she have 4 girls who will sign up to do everything with her and whatever shiori is.

I mean half of myth is already missing lmao

Speaking of which a weird contrast between EN small corpo and JP small corpos. JP small corpos have a lot of money and they just spam 3D concerts left and right. They are only "small" because of viewership. I saw some very interesting models at the japan vtuber fes and everyone of them have 3d models. There are also corpos that just skip the streaming part and go full vsinger like VWP

If anyone of bae/kiara/calli were to leave holo, weaseling themselves into these corpos seem a more reasonable pathway than Vshojo/indie ngl. The real question is how racist they are.

Well most of these small JP corpos dont have foreigners so that answers your question
BRAVE Group and all of their branchs would love these because they have the money and are able to maintain a lot of projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom