"White power"Murasaki Shion

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha was supposed to take a break today so, predictably, here's her today's geurilla stream

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

throwaway37

Does anyone have Dumpling Shiraras old VODs or know where I can find them? I've tried digging through archives in several places without luck. Was looking for her old ASMRs in particular.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi offers valuable negotiation tactics

Bronze

Someone call holo unicorns, holostars are at it again.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Does anyone have Dumpling Shiraras old VODs or know where I can find them? I've tried digging through archives in several places without luck. Was looking for her old ASMRs in particular.
We wiped all her archives after the wontons clip, sorry.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Found this on /pcg/. I figured you guys would like it too :Vesper-UNHINGED:
1702930849729261.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Iirc someone said there were still some up on bilibili at one point?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
i'm a big girl
:smugselen::smugselen::smugselen::smugselen::smugselen::smugselen:
Jokes aside. Mad respect for not going full woman and pick a fight with people, be well and shit.
I believe she said she would have to sought approval in advance before using them on stream. Bae was still using her special VR model in VR streams and Kiara was just using her frog model in the recent Pomutori collab so they're definitely not banned from using them.
this might be just me but I think it might be cover being absolute japanese faggots. Probably because they don't want to share profits with artists their talents contract. The dude who made the smol designs probably is getting some royalties for the use of his design and that probably drives some corporate nip up the wall. There is also the quality and speed aspect, like 2 weeks after advent debuted some fucking autist had a proper 3d model of shiori ready and it looked pretty good. Now that they're a public company they might be tightening the leash when it comes to creative things the girls used to do without having to fight 12 takeshis in a royal rumble.

Huh, that's pretty impressive. I wonder what their streams ar-

:urtearingmeapart:

my negroes in christ I need you to see their color palette and use your noticing powers. All these faggots use the same color palettes, they're always ugly to look at because they're garbage at design or force their designers to use those shitty colors. Just like black people you can tell they're horrible people by looking at their colors :ironmousekek:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I know that I complained about White women taking Japanese names when they become vtubers. But with a name like Dumpling Shirara you shouldn't let the Chinese

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Huh, that's pretty impressive. I wonder what their streams ar-

:urtearingmeapart:

Between this, Zen, Marina and Adora, I'm starting to think that having a model like this is intrinsically male behavior.

smartestkidontheshortbus

While not technically vtuber content Jocat is taking an indefinite hiatus. Could we get a celebratory banner for the retirement of the guy who made liking women seem really gay.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Between this, Zen, Marina and Adora, I'm starting to think that having a model like this is intrinsically male behavior.
It just fucking kills me, because if we got some toned female bancho like vTuber with a voice like Miyuki Sawashiro or Romi Park, I think that's a niche that could be filled really fucking well.:ameraintear:

Mehk

(A)
Seeing this retweeted a bunch, don't know who the person is but figured I'd share. The google doc is 42 pages, I don't hate life enough right now to read that much shit.
Google Doc
Archive of Google Doc

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

(A)
Seeing this retweeted a bunch, don't know who the person is but figured I'd share. The google doc is 42 pages, I don't hate life enough right now to read that much shit.
Google Doc
Archive of Google Doc

>(Cvnka’s response, now deleted? Her account is private at the time of writing)
Fucking amateurs.

Edit: most of the shit they're accusing her of is gay and old, and frankly based. We should invite her to the forum.

Last edited:

Bronze

Purple smoke of Phase connect is live with her debut 2.0

Top Bottom