"Would you like to take this opportunity to sleep with me? I can have a nice dream💤"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

All dressed up with nowhere to go

I'm sure Kronii's just fine with her sleep schedule, though

midori

the green thing
>Coming into the general thread this morning
IF0yE_copy.jpg

Also, after the events of last night, I'll be making an "Impending vReverie Implosion" thread here shortly. Dont' panic as stuff gets shuffled.
it will be imploding after what i've heard, so prepare

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
proctor, despite his initial dislike of me, has been nothing but kind. the mods of vta have also been exceptionally kind. as a homelander, i'm glad to have found a community like this. i know at times menhera shit gets written off as dramatic or annoying or attention seeking, but sometimes it really just is an attempt to get the energy out before it ends up harming the individual feeling it. i know it's gay, but i genuinely appreciate vta for treating me kindly and welcoming me in, because i do really feel so comfortable here now.

also to everyone: please don't ever refrain from discussing my streams or tweets or content or anything else even though i am reading the forum. this is a place of discussion for vtubers, and i am a vtuber. i appreciate the kindness, but there's no need to treat me with kid gloves. i'm a big girl and i can take it. criticism is also always welcome both in threads and dms. i want to get better and become the best version of myself, and i can't do that if i'm in an echo chamber.
I've seen like 10 minutes of you at most and it was only out of curiosity from being mentioned so much in here. I don't intend on watching much of your content but speaking as an outsider with minimal knowledge, you seem pretty alright. I wish you success, happiness and less menhera :shubaIapprob:

Last edited:

Limkin

how the fuck could i ever surpass rushia are you retarded
Make a second twitter account where you photoshop yourself into photos of your favorite singer, acting completely like you are dating. Post on social media how much you love your boyfriend (him). Get into the company so you can snitch on them to every dramafag in existence (sleep with them too for the good measure). And sleep with management, preferably a couple different people to make sure if one of them gets fired you still have protection. Avoid interacting with your coworkers as much as possible and constantly talk shit about them behind their backs. You might've seen it coming at this point but sleep with your most dedicated fans as well. It's menhera 101 rule, men think with their dick and if you drain the lower balls, the upper hemispheres become empty as well. Be sure to have two separate phones of completely different models with your different identities set as a wallpaper, to make it hard to confuse and never mix social accounts to different physical devices.
If it wasn't obvious none of this should be taken as an actual advice, except the last part if you get into a corpo from an indie, it really bothers me how often corpo vtubers tweet on wrong accounts or use it in stream chats.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Shondo continues to be one of the boys.

Bronze

And sleep with management, preferably a couple different people to make sure if one of them gets fired you still have protection.
She's slightly late for that. The manager who would sleep is fired and rest wont probably date, for now :smugselen:

Stunned But Dumb

frz

Speaking of terrible vtuber OPsec i found @Smegmar on 4chan
0-G6s-A1-Sq-Aj.png

Also some fun read from a ririka's liveTL getting baited by yet another Ririka threads
0-G6s-A1-Sq-Aj.png

SomeRando

Oh man. That mythos thingy is that much of a flop? I think people said hylo was part of this new group?

Archive

Yeah sort of, I followed the girls on twitch to see how they were doing and all three are more or less 2view, they cross over into 3view sometimes but it's not consistent right now. Obviously, there's room to grow but I can imagine if Hylo or the other two were expecting to be 3view or 4view it has to be somewhat disheartening.

She was believed to be Hades. For an already known talent, i would say its not looking that good (unless this is normal for Hylo idk). VOD views are around 1k-2k for normal streams(not the event and debut). The hype from the trailer seems to disappear really fast, for her at least. E: It might be typical impostor syndrome, as it's too early to say anything for her
Screenshot-2023-12-18-143855.jpg

Interestingly she did a watchalong yesterday for the Phase Gen 3 debut, not sure if it was sponsored on her end or if she just did it because she wanted to but I figured she'd never want anything to do with Phase because of Lumi and their old Cyberlive drama.

smartestkidontheshortbus

I'm not sure how you would even do it better than Filian. Sure there was an EN bias, but most people who deserved to win won. Award shows are either popularity contests like Filian's or a couple out of touch insiders who will vote for their friends. Even when you do a mix, it's usually no betbetter
The only way I can think is to have popular vote for selection, and peers vote for the winner.

I honestly don't get how people let a sick freak that oozes sleaze like it's radioactive fallout and seems to have SEX PEST tattooed on their forehead get close enough to them to do half the shit he's done.

There's zero doubt in my mind this dude has had "consent accidents" at some point.
Women have been gaslit into denying their instincts on people.

two flips
one is a whore
another is a mutant
meet in herald

You could have just said two Flips. The rest is redundant.

I like Kirsche's laugh.

I like
i appreciate the love, the menhera won't stop but hopefully i can channel it this way in the future considering it actually helped
I mean, if the menhera stopped completely you'd be a less capable entertainer. Just try to keep it in healthy manageable doses, so you don't cut yourself.
ItsAGundam made a summary of the whole Twitch "artistic nudity" fiasco

"Oh, what does a conservative commentary youtuber have anything to do with vtubers?"

Well, ItsAGundam has a live2D now
View attachment 60129

Gundam is about the only antiSJW (cringe) I can still watch.
proctor, despite his initial dislike of me, has been nothing but kind. the mods of vta have also been exceptionally kind. as a homelander, i'm glad to have found a community like this. i know at times menhera shit gets written off as dramatic or annoying or attention seeking, but sometimes it really just is an attempt to get the energy out before it ends up harming the individual feeling it. i know it's gay, but i genuinely appreciate vta for treating me kindly and welcoming me in, because i do really feel so comfortable here now.

also to everyone: please don't ever refrain from discussing my streams or tweets or content or anything else even though i am reading the forum. this is a place of discussion for vtubers, and i am a vtuber. i appreciate the kindness, but there's no need to treat me with kid gloves. i'm a big girl and i can take it. criticism is also always welcome both in threads and dms. i want to get better and become the best version of myself, and i can't do that if i'm in an echo chamber.
You seem alright, absolutely batshit, but alright.
Is reticule mascot in training to replace nolan or is he already one
Please no, I'll take literally any of the other overly parasocial over him.
it will be imploding after what i've heard, so prepare
Judging solely on recent alts made. They're about to lose half their roster; all of which are their heavy hitters.

roktofferson

where the hell did this vertical stream bullshit come from? did zoomers just realize they can record with their phones vertical?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
where the hell did this vertical stream bullshit come from? did zoomers just realize they can record with their phones vertical?
its a new thing to push the existence of shorts to people

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
the mods of vta
Not necessarily directed at you just using you as an example
This is The Virtual Asylum aka TVA not really bugged by calling it VTA but it's IS confusing and I see VT call it that too and it triggers my curiosity as to why they call us that

Just had to put that out there

Anywho Welcome to the forum Midori you a real one for being able to put aside your pride and tell us to not treat you special I hope you and Smegmar are the some of the first of many

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Youtube just introduced the feature and are pushing it pretty hard

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Interestingly she did a watchalong yesterday for the Phase Gen 3 debut, not sure if it was sponsored on her end or if she just did it because she wanted to but I figured she'd never want anything to do with Phase because of Lumi and their old Cyberlive drama.
Probably where Hylo's depression came from - Phase does debuts and got around 6.5K to 7.9K CCV, while she's fighting for three-view status.

Tubedude

Speaking of terrible vtuber OPsec i found Smegmar on 4chan
0-G6s-A1-Sq-Aj.png
Definitely possible it's them, but we've also seen in the last few days that lots of vtubers definitely talk to each other randomly behind the scenes, so it could be yet a different vtuber dropping hints as well.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

httn

Hag enthusiast
"Shorts" streaming just got released in the last couple of weeks. For a youtube personality this is huge as it allows you to keep producing your normal content (livestreams) while also dipping into the shorts algorithm/viewerbase and potentially hitting an untapped demographic.

Bronze

Tbh considering how silent PC was at notifying people about watchalongs its normal to suspect that.

but she didn't announce it with #sponsored so don't think so. Also, no disrespect to her, but i dont think there's any point sponsoring her as she's too small and new currently. She also interacted with pippa on twitter so at least she's not avoiding them entirely

PekoWick

I'm not sure how you would even do it better than Filian. Sure there was an EN bias, but most people who deserved to win won. Award shows are either popularity contests like Filian's or a couple out of touch insiders who will vote for their friends. Even when you do a mix, it's usually no better.
No award show should be decided by a fanvotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom