"I won the battle, but lost the idol war."Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanishCookies

I am suddenly reminded of this:

1702909421999.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
*rare time for a Hexa stream*
Hope Hexa is fine... she posted some worrying tweets earlier

>open stream
:faunacry:
Wishing you all the best
Holiday season has been a disaster for sad girls so far

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
CGDCT was first used for slice of life shit before some unicorns used it as their rallying cry to bitch about a man tweeting at their oshi so tbh i honestly wouldnt put too much weight into it?

This screencap is going to be used as ammo so many times by faggots but i honestly just think he meant "we might do more collabs or projects with the girls"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

httn

Hag enthusiast
*rare time for a Hexa stream*
Hope Hexa is fine... she posted some worrying tweets earlier

>open stream
:faunacry:
Wishing you all the best
Damn we got Full scale woman moment happening rn. Shame, she seemed to be doing quite well recently.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Poor Miko was too Elite for the Customs Officer.

Bronze

Damn we got Full scale woman moment happening rn. Shame, she seemed to be doing quite well recently.
It really hurts seeing her like that. The stream seems like a way for her to vent her feelings, so maybe we should put this stream away from discussion here. I really hope one day she can be happy for no reason other than she is happy

Last edited:

DanishCookies

She's experiencing the post-menhera clarity now.
Hopefully she stays positive after getting some of it out.
:kroheart:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

midori

the green thing
She's experiencing the post-menhera clarity now.
Hopefully she stays positive after getting some of it out.
:kroheart:
tried to get it all out in a constructive venting way instead of taking it out on myself like i normally would, VOD is nuked forever and i feel better now that i got to rant a little

i appreciate the love, the menhera won't stop but hopefully i can channel it this way in the future considering it actually helped

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It really hurts seeing her like that. The stream seems like a way for her to vent her feelings, so maybe we should have this stream stay away from discussion here. I really hope one day she can be happy for no other reason other than she is happy
I disagree. She stays a vtuber in the end so it should be completely fine to talk about the stream. I never was a big fan of her. I just thought she liked the attention. Then again, you dont become an online personality if you dont like attention. But i genuinely want her to feel better because watching a stream like this sucks. I am glad Proctor decided to offer a hand to vtubers like her even if its just a shitty forum where they can express themselve without having the public eye threat them like a monster. I know some people might think its dumb to vent on stream, i also think its dumb and would never recommend it. But if it can help someone from doing some stupid shit i can forgive it.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
ItsAGundam made a summary of the whole Twitch "artistic nudity" fiasco

"Oh, what does a conservative commentary youtuber have anything to do with vtubers?"

Well, ItsAGundam has a live2D now
1702911524206.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
And Rosemi just announced a cover and is releasing it literally right now.

This song is a perfect fit for Rosemi and apparently, there's more to look forward to.
1702868978121593.png

We don't deserve Rosemi-sama.

Koto just did her last Kotocooking stream of the year and this is the result.
1702910342712135.jpg
Yeah...

Reimu is joining the VCR server too.

Kotoka is showing her the ropes.

Because of GTA she has been streaming an crazy amount of hours almost everyday, i'm not complaining tho, based endurance autist.

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

midori

the green thing
I disagree. She stays a vtuber in the end so it should be completely fine to talk about the stream. I never was a big fan of her. I just thought she liked the attention. Then again, you dont become an online personality if you dont like attention. But i genuinely want her to feel better because watching a stream like this sucks. I am glad Proctor decided to offer a hand to vtubers like her even if its just a shitty forum where they can express themselve without having the public eye threat them like a monster. I know some people might think its dumb to vent on stream, i also think its dumb and would never recommend it. But if it can help someone from doing some stupid shit i can forgive it.
proctor, despite his initial dislike of me, has been nothing but kind. the mods of vta have also been exceptionally kind. as a homelander, i'm glad to have found a community like this. i know at times menhera shit gets written off as dramatic or annoying or attention seeking, but sometimes it really just is an attempt to get the energy out before it ends up harming the individual feeling it. i know it's gay, but i genuinely appreciate vta for treating me kindly and welcoming me in, because i do really feel so comfortable here now.

also to everyone: please don't ever refrain from discussing my streams or tweets or content or anything else even though i am reading the forum. this is a place of discussion for vtubers, and i am a vtuber. i appreciate the kindness, but there's no need to treat me with kid gloves. i'm a big girl and i can take it. criticism is also always welcome both in threads and dms. i want to get better and become the best version of myself, and i can't do that if i'm in an echo chamber.

USS IOWA

proctor, despite his initial dislike of me, has been nothing but kind. the mods of vta have also been exceptionally kind. as a homelander, i'm glad to have found a community like this. i know at times menhera shit gets written off as dramatic or annoying or attention seeking, but sometimes it really just is an attempt to get the energy out before it ends up harming the individual feeling it. i know it's gay, but i genuinely appreciate vta for treating me kindly and welcoming me in, because i do really feel so comfortable here now.

also to everyone: please don't ever refrain from discussing my streams or tweets or content or anything else even though i am reading the forum. this is a place of discussion for vtubers, and i am a vtuber. i appreciate the kindness, but there's no need to treat me with kid gloves. i'm a big girl and i can take it. criticism is also always welcome both in threads and dms. i want to get better and become the best version of myself, and i can't do that if i'm in an echo chamber.
Huh so it's true then, You are Hexa. I thought it was just a rrat.

midori

the green thing
was confirmed in the vt rainbow thread by both myself and proctor

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
VOD is nuked forever
Well I have some news for y-
i appreciate the love, the menhera won't stop but hopefully i can channel it this way in the future considering it actually helped

Oh...
7m40jy.png

It's fine, I only caught like 16 mins anyways.

I like the old model better.
More karaoke pls
>Still calls it vta
I'm an anti now
>I'm a big girl
we know :architect:

Sleepy Dragon is singing!

Hopefully I can catch this one, panko's stream got membered swiftly after it ended

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
If this is hexa i am Regis Altare. Leader of Holostars guild Tempus. @100% not Hakka you're my least favorite coworker you frickin latinx

httn

Hag enthusiast
It really hurts seeing her like that. The stream seems like a way for her to vent her feelings, so maybe we should put this stream away from discussion here. I really hope one day she can be happy for no reason other than she is happy
Yamanba this is a gossip forum about mentally ill streamers pretending to be anime women. No streamer or stream is off limits just because they have links to the forum. Here's an archive of the last 12~ minutes because fuck you.

@green woman. Nothing personal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom