"God help me. God bless you"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Depressed Nousagi made the script for the vtuber history vid from the award show apparently. Filian mentioned it on stream just now.
That explains the Coco fellating and lack of any Holo but her.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>Streams with her gay childhood crush
>Makes a music video where she has sex with Gura
>Makes a music video where she dreams about marrying Pekora and having a daughter with her.

I'm starting to suspect that Marine might actually like girls.
Christian Girls Only School.

I mean, what did you expect with that background of hers?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Depressed Nousagi made the script for the vtuber history vid from the award show apparently. Filian mentioned it on stream just now.
Oh so thats why it sucked so much:BijouBijou:
Depresed Nigga doesnt know a shit about JP vtubing

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Not even non-holos are safe from the girthy might of the Wigger.

foto-no-exif-68.jpg

Makes sense considering Kaf is trying to break into the EN market. So what better way to get more EN fans' eyes on you than to get one of the biggest EN VTuber musicians in your lineup plus her living in JP makes it easier.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe is doing a drunk Christmas karaoke

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"AN AUTISTIC CHRISTMAS"
-
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VIRTUAL
ASYLUM ADVENT CALENDAR

Days 16 & 17:
"Participation Awards"
"It is sad when those who aren't deserving get rewarded,

but it is perhaps even sadder when those who lose throw a public hissy fit.
Don't be a sore looser, or maybe you should be, I will laugh at your antics regardless."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Nominees:
Zoomer Queen Filian (For Best Grift)
False I. Dick (For Most Grating Voice)
Hololive Productions (For Greatest Snub)
IronLung Mendez (Contractually obligated to give her an award)

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I really want to see one of the, apparently many, girls now playing Halo to do it on Legendary.
All these women playing Halo lately and still no coop streams, I am disappointed.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
All these women playing Halo lately and still no coop streams, I am disappointed.
Isn't it partly because they're playing the PC remake and the networking code is very hard to get to work?

Stunned But Dumb

You know I hadn't checked up on Mana in a bit, but I still find her very talented all things considered. Here's some songs that I don't think have been posted or acknowledged. I am forcing you all to listen to this for acting up all weekend.
Edit: I find it funny that in the recommended for all of these vids, one of Froot's new songs pop up too. just lol

False I. Dick (For Most Grating Voice)

Merryweather was on the show you know... I can't believe another obvious winner got snubbed for an award.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Kiara san its such a nice person :)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Chadcast + rock in 10 with a lethal company collab.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Kiara san its such a nice person :)

Wait hold on, is that a second Among Us collab the day after the one on Fuwamoco's schedule? There's is on Saturday and hers is on Sunday and I don't think it's a timezone thing unless I'm reading it wrong.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Wait hold on, is that a second Among Us collab the day after the one on Fuwamoco's schedule? There's is on Saturday and hers is on Sunday and I don't think it's a timezone thing unless I'm reading it wrong.
I mean kiara's in Austria so I'd assume its the same one

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Considering they're both at 1 am ET im gonna guess its sunday at 1 am and its just a schedule mistake

Ensok

Early Adopter
I mean kiara's in Austria so I'd assume its the same one
I think you're right and I'm just confused. If that's the case:
>I am organizing an Among Us collab
I'm not surprised that it's Kiara who organized it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Does DN have an issue with Holo?
nothing notable but i wouldnot be surprised if he wants to avoid holo because of his own retarded choices.
Damn, VHoeShow is like our TVA, but instead of vtuber gathering spots, it is accomodate all the second-hand graduated Vtuber! :smugselen:
you forget we are discount farmland.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Lui, Flare, Miko and Korone went on a week-long vacation to California. They'll be talking about it on stream tomorrow. It was Flare's first time overseas too.

Hope they didn't step on homeless shit or get stabbed.

Probably had to be a family member (that she also considers a friend) like sally, right? Either that or she knows an extremely rich friend . From my perspective, 3k seems almost unheard of as a normal friend's gift.

Honestly, either way the person has to have a lot of money, or this is some special exception/occasion.
Maybe its because im a cheap cunt but I would only buy 3k gifts for someone im balls deep into. That or if its for a family member and I know that it will help them with their shit.

They don't sound like they already have a place in their messages. But if Idol takes them or even one of them that's a w for them. I wonder if Phase has any empty seat for invaders.

It may be because of their size. Maybe they wanted better contracts but couldn't come to an agreement? Still, that's really risky move on their part if that's the only reason.

I'll also remind people that they've opened auditions for new gen this month. New gen that would definitely benefit from these two being in the company.
This would be an amazing poach for Idol.

Maybe corpo pushing her hard to keep rising because she is the front runner of the company at this point. Or possibly she is noticing that she is taking an earnings cut and its possible that the corpo is not doing enough for her.

Oh yes, that individual is very... special, let's put it this way. Terminal coomer who tried to get in the pants of a lewd cosplayer, extremely overconfident in his artistic abilities, blew tons of money arranging contests trying to get on a radar for Yostar. Threatened people in the past with copyright lawsuits for using his "designs" (it didn't go anywhere) and iirc is vietnamese.
Edit: Btw, he thinks that even posting links to his twitter posts is grounds for copyright lawsuit, let alone a screenshot. Because you are "stealing my engagement on social media" and bitched about before. So I will not be surprised a bit if he registers here just to send Proctor a DM asking to remove it
His art is great though. Didn't know about the excessive faggotry tho.

That explains the Coco fellating and lack of any Holo but her.
I think there was a HoloEN part that got skipped.

Holy fuck no way. I know like every Corp has their drama but there's gotta be something real shitty going on with a double graduation. Especially because i know another one of the girls who wants to leave who isn't these two. Yikes.

I actually wanted to apply to them really bad back before I decided to just make my own corpo larp lmao. Guess it just goes to prove how bad they all are behind the scenes. It's not worth the risk.
I guess it has to do with small corpos wanting to take 50% of earnings without really doing much to promote or push their talents. This seems to be the biggest issue when it comes to small corpos and hell, it was the reason why Kawaii Gen 3 all ragequit.

She is often in Penumbral streams so I would assume that he will probably pull a *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* This Vtuber does some cool shorts or something to promote her new account.

Also, it's possible that Purple Keemstar does something similar since he has done the same with Henya, Matarakan, and Kuro (although that could be because he seems to be a bit of a Vshojo simp). He has featured Cheri a few times though.

This is a Kawaii Gen 3 situation almost

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

nothing notable but i wouldnot be surprised if he wants to avoid holo because of his own retarded choices.

He is literally a nousagi, the mascot of one of the biggest names in the corporation. If he wants to avoid holo, he should really rebrand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom