"How to know that it's time for a haircut: You sit down to use the restroom and feel your hair graze the top of your ass"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirteenorphans

The Kronii mic comment might be referring to her finding one in stock to buy, rather than being gifted one. Those types of mics are usually in short supply and personally I wouldn't want to spend $3k buying professional gear off Amazon when other places with safer shipping and probably better aftercare exist(it was out of stock on Amazon anyway).

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Maybe jealous of Kiara getting a 3D live. That's my guess at least. While also knowing IDs getting 3D lives is... wishful thinking.

She's seemingly been a bit menhera after her father passed, understandably. :icanfixher:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Neuro subathon in a few days. May be interesting seeing how she doen't need to sleep or maybe Vedal will force her to so she doesn't yab while he's asleep

I cannot imagine something less interesting than spending hours throwing money at a bot that just says random shit.

Watamate

Early Adopter
I cannot imagine something less interesting than spending hours throwing money at a bot that just says random shit.
I'd take that over Zentreya any day of the week.

1702838504793.png

:smugselen:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Reminder Phase Gen 3 debuts soon and you can watch along with our favorite :holohag:

Bronze

Panko is gonna chat before PC main channel(her, dizzy and Lia btw) watchalong, possibly including the "story" she mentioned in one of her tweets during filian's show.

Brit ghost is playing MC with Echo

Edit: Vshojo is doing a charity event as well.

Last edited:

Watamate

Early Adopter
Panko is gonna chat before PC main channel(her, dizzy and Lia btw) watchalong, possibly including the "story" she mentioned in one of her tweets during filian's show.

Yeah, my ass Nazuna will be streaming. I feel like I have better odds playing the lottery or seeing Gura stream before the year ends.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

That is a quality aquatic vessel.

What a nice cause. I wonder how much Froot will raise and donate this time!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Yuno Nightingale with ZOE

Spooder with member stream

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I am going to try not to look at how long ago the Nice Boat incident was, because I will immediately turn to dust

...I wonder how many times they'll try to reference it during the watchalong?
The experience would be complete if they would actually watch the entire Nice Boat segment as the penultimate episode before heading for the last episode itself.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
While also knowing IDs getting 3D lives is... wishful thinking.
Is this even true? ID's lives for 3D pull similar views to EN girls. The biggest hurdle would be money since these come out of the girls' pockets.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Watamate

Early Adopter
Is this even true? ID's lives for 3D pull similar views to EN girls. The biggest hurdle would be money since these come out of the girls' pockets.
I don't think they've ever had official 3D lives, just their 3D Showcases. But I might be wrong though.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
French bunny and race war instigator Para is doing a deep dive on guro, her special interest, in five minutes!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Idoleru collaberu

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't think they've ever had official 3D lives, just their 3D Showcases. But I might be wrong though.
Correct.

Which Cover needs to change ASAP. Moona has star potential oozing out of every pore, you hapless retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom