"My character became a chocoball!... my character became a black person"Shirakami Fubuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Yo, Lethal Company in 12 hours with CHaD plus Rock!

I wonder, if Bijou became a staple of CHaD and they needed to rebrand the group, what would the name be? I vote for R4. Rat, Reaper, Rock and Retard. :smugpipi:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

foto-no-exif-67.jpg

Kiara's plan to lure Ui-mama by performing Loli Kami working? Holomama domination continues?

UberSoldat

I mean Mysta literally leaked that Nina was going to end in Vshoujo and she announced her graduation a little after he debuting in there combined with his weird ass rules about no shipping him with anyone, it was a given she was going to end in there

Edit: wonder if she has worst OPSEC that Mysta and is going to leak it in the most retarded way possible (reminder Mysta/Kuro got leaked days before because he was to cheapskate to buy another Minecraft account)
A dox already exists. From what I remember, her real name and footage of her college days.

Besides, people will instantly know the moment she goes live because voice.

Stunned But Dumb

In case you guys didn't know, the forum's Hag Kaiju is going to be moving to Odysee from here on out

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Probably had to be a family member (that she also considers a friend) like sally, right? Either that or she knows an extremely friend rich. From my perspective, 3k seems almost unheard of as a normal friend's gift.

Honestly, either way the person has to have a lot of money, or this is some special exception/occasion.
not too much of a stretch to assume her friend is just loaded and generous though given the years kronni has been around without mentioning a friend who likes to explode their wealth it might just be a temp windfall.
I mean Mysta literally leaked that Nina was going to end in Vshoujo and she announced her graduation a little after he debuting in there combined with his weird ass rules about no shipping him with anyone, it was a given she was going to end in there

Edit: wonder if she has worst OPSEC that Mysta and is going to leak it in the most retarded way possible (reminder Mysta/Kuro got leaked days before because he was to cheapskate to buy another Minecraft account)
Nina's issue is less bad opsec and more "what is the internet" rip Hag.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Not even non-holos are safe from the girthy might of the Wigger.

foto-no-exif-68.jpg

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I have no idea what’s going on in her birb brain sometimes.

Stunned But Dumb

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Day two of catching up on vods, and this time it's Kirsche's breakdown of the twitch nonsense these past few days - highly topical!

I was sick during the time it was live and passed out, so I'm finally getting to it (please do not kick me from the PixelMon server for my transgressions)

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Someone already said it I think in the livestream thread, but a blooper reel should be standard at the end of all 3d live events from now on.

Limkin

She really liked that Cult of the Lamb game, published by Devolver, when it came out. Probably a reference

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I wonder, if Bijou became a staple of CHaD and they needed to rebrand the group, what would the name be?
A.N.U.S = Aussie Nephilim BijoU Spaghetti-western

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Dammit, I missed some scrumptious drama due to krimas bullshit, expect s double advent post tonight.
Another one.

My god the seethe is delectable.
>Be holo
>Sweep the competition without trying
>Don't show up to receive any of the awards
>Leave
>Trigger the twittards by doing nothing
These niggas really thought VShojo would beat Hololive in a popularity contest?
:selenpointandlaugh:
TALENT FREDUM IS BETTER THAN IDOLSHIT! HOW DARE YOU VOTE FOR POPULAR THINGS.
mate you forgot the 3rd force
> When any corpo wins an award
image.png
I will never understand these people, how is a fair vote "worthless", just because you don't like the results doesn't mean the opinions of the majority don't matter.
I commend fillian for grifting I mean supporting the vtuber community but if she plans to make this a yearly event she must rework the vote in someway because it will turn into the hololive award show featuring ironmouse. Fillian turning into the vtuber equivalent of the dorito pope is something I wasn't expecting from vtubing but here we are, not gonna watch any of them but I'll look forward to the cringe compilations if there's enough cringe.
It's most likely this shit goes up in flames next year once she gets some vermintide in her group, you can bet your ass they're salivating at the thought of molesting filian's event next year :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Yeah this event is going into the trash once the grifting really sets in.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Depression, desolation and absolute destitution of self-worth.
You know, the traditional values asian parenting enforce on their offspring.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I will rizz ur gyatt so hard, you're finna wish it was skibidi toilet you were messing with high key no cap fr fr you boujee gyatt. Sheesh!

sometimes you guys sound like this to me. only a lot less cute.

Bronze

Brit Pippa and Reina are playing takoyaki party survival

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

sometimes you guys sound like this to me. only a lot less cute.

I do it intentionally because it make others upset, which is funny

superduper does it without understanding his skibidi from his rizz

we are not the same

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I do it intentionally because it make others upset, which is funny

superduper does it without understanding his skibidi from his rizz

we are not the same
Making me work overtime, I see...
38n4i8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom