"If I could turn Urufugang into a spoon, I feel like you guys would still enjoy it. Would you want to be my spoon?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Fuwamoco learned about their win during an unarchive karaoke. Here's where they realize they won

DanishCookies

> When my fav corpo wins an award
Totally fair and legitimate, everyone could recognise the obvious winner.
> When my fav corpo loses an award
Absolutely fucking rigged and stolen, can't believe people are accepting this obvious bias on display.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Fuwamoco learned about their win during an unarchive karaoke. Here's where they realize they won

I know its just a throwaway community award but these two went from advertising a dead VN series that didnt even get the promised 2nd game and having a dedicated but small fanbase to being one (i guess two but they kinda share the spotlight) of the breakout talents of a well loved and recieved generation

The twins and Advent deserve all the praise tbh

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Complaining about the awards show being a big corpo popularity contest when it's run by one of the biggest indie vtubers in the industry.

Lol. Lmao, even.
She literally dedicated like 10 minutes to the Hidden Gem (AKA 2-views) award. Including letting them all talk in some of the promos for the other awards. Guess she should have done an extra hidden gem award for vtweeters.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
She literally dedicated like 10 minutes to the Hidden Gem (AKA 2-views) award. Including letting them all talk in some of the promos for the other awards. Guess she should have done an extra hidden gem award for vtweeters.
And then put a corpo, 4 year, popular veteran of VTubing against indies in the "rising stars" category.
:ironmousekek:

Pink Wigger LOVE

foto-no-exif-66.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Just wait until she finds out about Love Can Bloom and associated shenanigans.
Taldeer the Expanded Universe.
Half the time furries are treated like one of the protected identities, for some reason. I honestly do not understand why. Weeb spaces are oft degenerate, but furry spaces blow that out of the water ten-fold at least, yet for some reason they are treated more lightly by corpos.
Because most people from what i can understand feel bad for them. The vast majority just want to be left alone however this just enables the real creeps pedophile and even just plain unpleasant people to hide among them.

Not that i suspect Twitch cares it was 22 hours may have just been "ok thats almost a day"
Watching the vid it seems Lily is more so upset that it fucked over artists because of all the whoretubers that were abusing it like Marina and she feels that vtubers should be supporting artists instead of kneecapping them which she feels that this did because of twitch reverting the change. And yeah she had a dinner date or whatever with the CEO of Twitch Dan Clancy.
Pretty much this it's easy to forget but Lily loves her artists i suspect twitch loosining the noose only to retighten it because of marinturd may have set her rightfully off.

Especially if as I suspect that dinner with Dan they may have spoken about it if that is the case then having the rug pulled out form under her is gonna hurt extra bad.
No, John Vtuber is the Vindicare with the hots for Farseer Hecksa :smugrys:
John is a faithless whore LllVl only has eyes for one Farseer and won't even pity bang Macha
Drow women are notoriously dominant.

Source: I've read some of the Drizzt novels.
even more fucked whole bloodlines have been purged because the matriarch sired a secret bottom.
> When my fav corpo wins an award
Totally fair and legitimate, everyone could recognise the obvious winner.
> When my fav corpo loses an award
Absolutely fucking rigged and stolen, can't believe people are accepting this obvious bias on display.

Glad to sum up Award Show discourse for you all, I'm tired after my victory lap and going to bed now.
Pretty much but giving them more credit or anything else would rob us of a target of easy mockery.
There are no hidden gem vtweeters, that's an oxymoron.
Bijou. :BijouBijou:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Jacks Wasted Life

I don't want normies to find my oshi. Why did the normies vote for the famous thing and not my oshi? REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Rratarded Alt

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also unless im mistaken this is a Pippa/Kirsche orbiter seething that Pippa didnt win anything, even though PC itself won
Lol

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Fuwamoco is like drinking good bourbon.

Warm, cozy, and melts your brain into a fucking puddle.

The Rratarded Alt

Also unless im mistaken this is a Pippa/Kirsche orbiter seething that Pippa didnt win anything, even though PC itself won
Lol

Every time I see a Twitter post by this idiot, they always come off as a whiny bitch. First time he got posted here was being assmad about being blocked by some chuuba.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I half expected Gura to stream during the awards, since she can't let anyone else get high CCV

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I already saw a couple of Vshojo fans having a hissy fit when Hololive won best org.

Edit: I forgot to link one of them

Cope.
Seethe.

Ironmouse beats pekora in same contest :inahungryl:

I just assumed anyone who voted hololive would vote pekora.

But then again now I have read that people voted for Pink woman over suisei.....

I think half of the Holo/Myth voter don't know the JP branch exists bros

Pink woman IS better than Suisei because she gave us this. :smugpipi:

Lol

Every time I see a Twitter post by this idiot, they always come off as a whiny bitch. First time he got posted here was being assmad about being blocked by some chuuba.

Getting triggered from this... His name is well deserved.

What a bitch.

Vid tax.

Pink Woman and Tomboy Lesbo doing a drawing stream.

Towa being a devil, forcibly separating the twins in the Mario Kart tourney.

Scarle having a brain doko moment.

Since no one posted this here...

Full list of nominations and winners of Fillian's Vtuber Awards. (Copied from reddit)
Best Music Vtuber:

Best Art Vtuber:

Best Fps Vtuber:

Best Minecraft Vtuber:

Best Roleplay/Asmr Vtuber:

Best Just Chatting/Zatsu Vtuber:

Best Tech Vtuber:

Funniest Vtuber:

Most Chaotic Vtuber

League of Their Own:

Hidden Gem:

Rising Star:

Best Vtuber Org:

Rising Vtuber Org:

Vtuber Clipper:

Vtuber Parents of the Year:

Best Philantropic Event:

Most Dedicated Fanbase:

• Nominated: Chumbuds (Gura) Guildies (Shoto) Noombas (Nihmune) Kindred (Vox)
  • Winner: Chumbuds (Gura)
Best Concert Event:

• Nominated: Connect The World, Candy Pop Explosion, Isegye Festival
  • Winner: Connect The World
Best Streamed Event:

Stream Game of the Year:

Lewdtuber of the Year:

Miss Vtuber:

Gamer of the Year:

Vtuber of the Year:

To the salty whiners because their whore of an oshi didn't win:
COPE AND SEETHE :nehgah:

ogey_rrat

ogey
Complaining about the awards show being a big corpo popularity contest when it's run by one of the biggest indie vtubers in the industry.

Lol. Lmao, even.
Obviously the big corpos bribed her to rig the awards so that their talents would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom