"From this day onwards, this human rights thing will haunt me forever!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

In one hour, filian's VTuber Awards will start, on both Twitch and YouTube.

Yes, it's an awards show with much of the attached stupidity, but I think it'll be a good time. Both nominations and results are popular vote, any language nominations were allowed and some JPs actually got nominated even despite the marketing being most to EN viewers, and generally filian is an actual vtuber fan and tries her best so I'm confident it'll be a good show.

The question is how much drama will results create?
:amepopcorn:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
The question is how much drama will results create?
:amepopcorn:
I think it's better as a vote despite the downsides, rather than a committee or org picking things, which would have definitely made drama. A popularity contest vote at least vents the drama to the audiences instead of the show.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin just raided into rocas karaoke and she's currently singing holy night

:sanasmile: :sanasmile:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Yes, it's an awards show with much of the attached stupidity, but I think it'll be a good time. Both nominations and results are popular vote, any language nominations were allowed and some JPs actually got nominated even despite the marketing being most to EN viewers, and generally filian is an actual vtuber fan and tries her best so I'm confident it'll be a good show.

Probably been said one hundred times here but it's baffling that Phase is being seen as a "rising star" and is boxed in with V-Dere and other startups. Meanwhile Idol may or may not have paid their way to be in the main category. It'd be funny if PC lost, that's for sure.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I think it's better as a vote despite the downsides, rather than a committee or org picking things, which would have definitely made drama. A popularity contest vote at least vents the drama to the audiences instead of the show.
Even made more easy because this popularity contest is hosted by a western Twitch vtuber so there are no surprises when the results are announced

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Do we have a thread for it or are we using the live posting thread?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Do we have a thread for it or are we using the the live posting thread?
I'd say one-offs like this or Gura karaoke are exactly what the live posting thread is for.

Limkin

"You can fuck your viewers". And then some girl from some other company took it as a legal advice

Bronze

Probably been said one hundred times here but it's baffling that Phase is being seen as a "rising star" and is boxed in with V-Dere and other startups. Meanwhile Idol may or may not have paid their way to be in the main category. It'd be funny if PC lost, that's for sure.
It has been and it was correct all the times. Best agency has no candidates in other areas :smugselen:
Not just startups too, 2 of them are vtuber groups so not even agencies. Which annoys me slightly as some small agencies actually did get some relative success but they aren't there. I guess that's what happens when people submit the candidates.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Yeah, I would really like to see the two best dancers in EN do something together :chaos::kikiriki:
But so far, the way she talked about it, it really just seems like Bae being in the studio at the same time as Kiara was just coincidence. Kiara also didn't even know Bae was in Japan until Irys told her during the nail painting collab.

And on Matsuri being a sexpest: Kiara tweeted a while ago that there was a lot of kissing and butt touching during a particular dance practice, and yeah, ofc it referred to her day with matsuri.

:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Just like any award show for something I have an interest in, I'll wait for the highlights/clips. I have chores to do today, anyway.

Before chores, I'd like to remind everyone that Aqua is cute:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This Phase Weekly is something else, holy shit.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Mimi has been grumbling the past 10 mins about how mad she is thots ruined the new art rules and not only that she worried about how the art tag is still being targeted by reporting bots

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-9-ILCke-Jx1-C.png

:fishmandispair:
Edit: I can't even click on tweets now.

Last edited:

Bronze

Astraline got themselves christmas outfits. I like hers. It also seems twitter is working as intended again

Negzana

I assume Pomu or Hentai will get the best MC award with Holo's vote being split in two. As a Pemaloe kinda saddened by that but Kaela doesn't seen to care so whatever, when is she streaming again I miss her

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I just assume the winners will all be Twitch whores. Even Kiara doesn't care, she is gonna stream over it, probably. Unless she is gonna be there for just the first hour.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Twitter is back and you know what that means? I can feed the inmates art. :medsmoremeds:

But first let me give you some streams to look forward to.

Mio mama does Karaoke at 4am Eastern, roughly 11 hours from now.

Kiara does Gartic-Phone with Artists(?) this is in one hour.

Kiara birthday live timespot reserved. (Roughly 15 hours from now.)

Kronii's cover of "kimagure mercy" sure was a banger.

Today was a good day for Calli arts. :guh:

@God's Strongest Mozumite and all Chocolate Enjoyers.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Lottie's 6 month anniversary now.

EDIT: Wow, she just announced that she'll be releasing her first solo cover, Oddloop by Frederic.
lottiecover.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom