"How do I ask if he pees like a charge rifle?"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
image.png

That's usually how it starts, yes.
Art imitates life

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I need two entire eggs in my system
-rin "pancake girlfailure" penrose

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
A big difference in English/Western Vtubing compared to Eastern/Chinese vtubing is the talents hold the power in the relationship, not the company.
This puts it far better than I could.

Streaming in the west has always been an independent enterprise. Until HoloEn Myth came along successful org-based streamers were the exception, not the norm. Bigger streamer groups like OTV came about because of independents banding together. Even Critical Role as the exception that proves the rule wouldn't have worked if the individuals weren't C-list voice actors. Orgs trying to build from the org up like esports teams were faced with the harsh truth - the brands of their individual talents mattered more than the company brand did.

Even now the success of vtuber companies in the west remains a weird exception when compared to the broader streamer market. It may not matter for the bigger brands like Hololive, but it sure does factor into the struggles of the smaller companies.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Kinda nice that EIEN survived losing its largest member and is holding out stably as an indie
It helped that Riifu went off the rails within three months.

Bronze

But if you mean JP companies branching out to the western market, right now there's Brave Group: a JP org with some real money behind it and already acquired HimeHina/Mirai Akari/VSPO, they recently entered the english market under V4Mirai.
Globie is also theirs, and VSPO EN is on the way. They surely are ambitious about western market

Interestingly, Meru delayed her graduation for a week, and she sounds like she's cooking something for the next week. That's one more week so im sure people are glad

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
That's it. The forum is going corpo.
:cursedbae:
>he doesn't know

Do your reps and realise who's been funding us this whole time :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Inb4 mergers with Varishangout and we all have to start jerking it to loli or be banned

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
we are changing the name to Cashapp Presents Fansly's the ExpressVPN Virtual Asylum by Phase Connect

any attempt to reference the name of the forum by any other name or acronym will be filtered and result in a one-day ban

Negzana

I know it's a short but it really shows how deep in SEA Jelly is, reminds me of the other short where talked about how she went to a vendor for her favorite meal and there were cockroaches on the plate

Sakana was right, 🐒🍌🌴🛖

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I know it's a short but it really shows how deep in SEA Jelly is, reminds me of the other short where talked about how she went to a vendor for her favorite meal and there were cockroaches on the plate

Sakana was right, 🐒🍌🌴🛖

Moonjelly ate bugs

She posted screenshots of it iirc

Bronze

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Which one of us is singing at the Oshi live 3D then?
Me. Always was my dream to sing as an anime girl on the internet. ARIGATO PROCTOR KUN FOR THE OPPORTUNITY.

Anime Fan

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
In one hour, filian's VTuber Awards will start, on Twitch and YT.

Yes, it's an awards show with much of the attached stupidity, but I think it'll be a good time. Both nominations and results are popular vote, any language nominations were allowed and some JPs actually got nominated even despite the marketing being most to EN viewers, and generally filian is an actual vtuber fan and tries her best so I'm confident it'll be a good show.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Just saw this pop up on my recommeded. Hoping someone archives this karaoke since it started an hour ago.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom