"Her tits were amazing nanoraaa~!!!"Himemori Luna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
EIEN project is doing a thankmas charity event now. The charity is for "World Central Kitchen" All their talents will stream for around an hour, starting with Kiki. Streams are in the tweet thread but might as well put all of them here.
Sometimes it's sad we didn't get a reality where Kilia ended up in idol, her and Rin could spread British domination.
But dorca is one of the good ones, the model was an adjustment at first but she wears it like a champ. I don't keep up with EIEN much anymore though, is Skye still horny for mechs?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
the announcement says not to panic, how over is it, bros?
Invest now in special end-of-the-world nenetoken stocks, incredible benefits in post-apocalyptic stock re-evaluations.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Are you too old for chocolate calendars? (No, you never are) But if you want another kind of calendar full of sweet things have i got one for you;

For ten days of Christmas you can enjoy this calendar made by Amiya, first day was a flash-game style Christmas-tree decorator, today you'll have to see for yourself!

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Are you too old for chocolate calendars? (No, you never are) But if you want another kind of calendar full of sweet thing have i got one for you;

For ten days of Christmas you can enjoy this calendar made by Amiya, first day was a flash-game style Christmas-tree decorator, today you'll have to see for yourself!
> Image doesn't scale to display when you zoom in and out
SOVL

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Also 2 of the Mythos girls are live
I'll let you be the judge on whether the hype had a proper conversion rate...
Poseidon is chatting

Hades is collabing on amongus

Zeus almost had 300 CCV from what I see. Seems Hades ended and i cant see the CCV. Honestly its not terrible. The hype did seem a bit front ended and now that the debuts are over the hype train left the station. Overall they are solid and they seem to be scoring a ton of collabs with bigger people. They have potential, they just have to work on promoting their shit better. I feel like they fucked up by doing Twitch. I still think Youtube is a more stable and better platform for a steady growth as you can grow a channel with alternate content that directly links to your streams (shorts meta). But making YT shorts and then linking to Twitch wont be as effective.

I think they are just banking on the fact that they are somewhat well connected with other people in the vtuber sphere and they can get raids on Twitch.

Sometimes it's sad we didn't get a reality where Kilia ended up in idol, her and Rin could spread British domination.
But dorca is one of the good ones, the model was an adjustment at first but she wears it like a champ. I don't keep up with EIEN much anymore though, is Skye still horny for mechs?
Skye loves armor and mechs so yeah, that has not changed. Like you, I haven't watched much of them (after the Riifu mess). I have always liked Kilia but her schedule is too early for me. Both her design and how she carries herself are pretty top-tier.

Not-Username

@The Proctor my nigga could you maybe not vaguepost like a vtweeting menhera?!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I hope Proctor announces his graduation :smugmoona:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Same vibes as this

Asylum amogus confirmed!!11!!??!!11

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Mass Effect

Yuno playing Londonian Gothics

Ant Hime live

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

What are some famous English VTB projects? I don't know much about this area, I only know VSHOJO,
And whether there are companies like Hololive or nijisanji that specialize in the VTB brand?

There are a lot of streamer guilds on bilibili.They have a lot of hard data requirements for their streamers, Such as stream time requirement, Turnover requirement, fan data growth requirements.But they rarely restrict live content and lack real professional help
I would like to ask whether this phenomenon also exists in the English VTBS ?

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
What are some famous English VTB projects? I don't know much about this area, I only know VSHOJO,
And whether there are companies like Hololive or nijisanji that specialize in the VTB brand?

There are a lot of streamer guilds on bilibili.They have a lot of hard data requirements for their streamers, Such as stream time requirement, Turnover requirement, fan data growth requirements.But they rarely restrict live content and lack real help。
'Phase Connect' and 'Idol' and probably the most successful non-VShojo English vtuber companies out there. The rest usually are much smaller or have ran themselves into the ground.

Negzana

EIEN project is doing a thankmas charity event now. The charity is for "World Central Kitchen" All their talents will stream for around an hour, starting with Kiki. Streams are in the tweet thread but might as well put all of them here.

Edit: Also in an hour brit ghost will fight Ender dragon as a 10k celebration. She'll also do Q&A and a possible sneak peak of future stuff.

Kinda nice that EIEN survived losing its largest member and is holding out stably as an indie

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder will be making assets for her possible game

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Are you too old for chocolate calendars? (No, you never are) But if you want another kind of calendar full of sweet things have i got one for you;

Had a boomer panic attack and thought that was a geocities website.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I agree with what Botan and some of you said : "These things are part of the game"

But then Sadly mitii got banned by problaby some mass reports and that changed the situation

At least Roberu and Aruran liked it :robertudrink:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
is Skye still horny for mechs?
Yes, although right now she's going through MGS so there's not as much robosexuality.

She is a good variety streamer, with a lot of different stream ideas like live-acting audience-driven CYOA scenarios and such, and has well-rounded talents (in both senses). She's worth checking out.

Bronze

There are a lot of streamer guilds on bilibili.They have a lot of hard data requirements for their streamers, Such as stream time requirement, Turnover requirement, fan data growth requirements.But they rarely restrict live content and lack real help。
I don't think performance measurements are known in high detail, but stream time requirement does exist. As they are too small compare to HoloNiji, even if they have other requirements they must be relatively lower. Ones who expect a lot of ambitious things from their talents generally turn out to be black companies or implode.

Most successful ones so far are Phase Connect, which is debuting 3rd gen girls tomorrow and have their thread regarding the debuts(yes i'm shilling) and Idol Corp as mentioned. Some few others I can name are V&U, EIEN, VReverie, V4mirai. These either debuted new gens recently or opened auditions so things should be relatively okay for them for now but they are smaller than PC and Idol so that's not saying much.

Speaking of smaller corpos, Pam will sing a song with some of the kawaii girls in the concert

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom