"Zatch Bell anime was the first time I saw uh, the first time I saw uh... lol male body parts hahahaha!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Tiger girl is drawing her own character on stream.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Rooting for Team C. Can't tell from the chibifi'd art but is Watame and Aki in this?
Rooting for B. I have faith in Ina, Towa, and Biboo.

"With the same rod with which you measure, with that same rod you will be measured in due time.” That's exactly what's happening to them. In fact its pretty merciful compare to how they have judged others.
When it comes to Marina, it seems that the rod is pretty fucking long and now that the spotlight is on them, they are going to start getting roasted by everyone they tried to fuck over in the past. I don't disagree with what the artist is saying but when they are constantly virtue signaling and using their identity as a weapon and then the evidence points to them not believing half the shit they say and do, because they are a clout chaser and a hypocrite, you can't really apply that sort of mentality to them.

I had called that this was going to be a huge W for them and so far depending how they handle it, it can still be but I never expected Twitch to backtrack on their TOS like that. Additionally, I did not expect people going for their Glytch sponsorship (which I doubt its really that much money anyways but its a small extra hit). Now the artist community is beyond pissed because they got fucked over again and things have blow up into more mainstream outlets (not just the niche vtuber sphere) the pushback might be bigger. If Marina shuts the fuck up, ignores everything and continues doing whatever they do, I think they can still benefit from this. People recognize their face and the name and "brand recognition" is very important when it comes to marketing. Eventually, some new drama will pop up and people will forget about this but the name and the face will still be recognizable. Hell worst case scenario they can rebrand similar to what Cimrai did and change their account name + model while keeping the same followers and subscribers.

Although let's be honest at this point they are a bit of a lolcow. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior and given how they don't really take accountability for the shit they have done and the way they try to gaslight everyone into believing that this was an honest mistake makes me think that whenever the next bit of drama pops up that they can insert themselves into for clout, Marina will come back and do it again.

Bit of a controversial opinion but Vshojo has turned the fuck around (for the best) with all the new hires and by losing their old members. As a company, they do seem to be doing way better and they actually do feel like a company and not just a Brand name. I think this year has mostly been positive (except Froot being retarded for Hogwarts) and they finally feel like they are taking things more seriously.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Honestly, I like Matsuri even more now. :smugrys:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I'll put the image in tweet here since embed still doesnt work.

20231216-164106.jpg

Aki is but Watame isn't. This is what i've found
  • hololive JP 0th Generation: Hoshimachi Suisei, Tokino Sora, Robocosan, Sakura Miko
  • hololive JP 1st Generation: Natsuiro Matsuri, Akai Haato, Aki Rosenthal, Yozora Mel
  • hololive JP 2nd Generation: Oozora Subaru, Nakiri Ayame
  • hololive GAMERS: Ookami Mio, Nekomata Okayu
  • hololive JP 3rd Generation: Shirogane Noel, Usada Pekora
  • hololive JP 4th Generation: Tokoyami Towa
  • hololive JP 5th Generation: Yukihana Lamy
  • holoX: Takane Lui, Hakui Koyori, Sakamata Chloe
  • hololive DEV_IS (REGLOSS): Otonose Kanade, Hiodoshi Ao, Ichijou Ririka, Todoroki Hajime
  • hololive ID 2nd Generation: Kureiji Ollie, Anya Melfissa
  • hololive ID 3rd Generation: Kovalskia Kaela, Kobo Kanaeru
  • hololive EN -Myth-: Mori Calliope, Ninomae Ina’nis
  • hololive EN -Promise-: Ouro Kronii, IRyS, Hakos Baelz, Nanashi Mumei
  • hololive EN -Advent-: Nerissa Ravencroft, Koseki Bijou, Fuwawa Abyssguard, Mococo Abyssguard

Damn, Team A is stacked for the zako cup

Edit:
Mario Kart details stolen from Discord that stole it from Reddit:
image.png

Edit2: also, someone pointed out that Advent has chibi sillouettes which are obviously their new year outfits, so it is as expected.
image.png

Unrelated, but I am excited for Bijou's kimono. It has what looks like a bonet and a scarf, which sounds great.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Totally normal not scary Polka thumbnail.

Father, Daughter, night out. (4AM Eastern)

I'd post some twitter stuff like usual but... :pikaufuk:
I just wanna art post bros. :beatanicrying:

The Rratarded Alt

Definitely the highlight moment of Bae's stream last night. I am not big on game playthroughs and usually have them as background noise, to be honest, but her Yakuza 0 playthrough has been great.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I now have time off these next two weeks, which means I am going to catch up on as many vods as possible while I was otherwise busy

First up will be Pink Woman's 11 hour Stardew Valley binge - I was the one that wanted these sorts of streams, and now I will gladly show my support for them so that they may continue:

Who knows, I might watch Pink Woman's Pokemon SV Nuzelocke for the fourth time, now that I'm replaying Violet all over again with the DLC.

The Rratarded Alt

Ollie can't escape the demon she created.

foto-no-exif-55.jpg

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka just woke up from her nap and is ready for more VCR GTA.

Here's her first meeting with Ars in the cafe.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
pure coincidence, I tell you.jpg

My god, Shiori is leading everyone to hell...(Kronii is innocent)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Doesn't load if you're actually blocking a lot of stuff too.

Noticing an interesting increase of doxxfags being far more brazen lately in the EN community.

A lot of dramafags in the EN community have been attempting to normalize talking about roommates anywhere they can and trying to kill kayfabe because evil idolshit hurr Durr, you can see a good example in the flip rabbit who is desperately trying to make himself and other dramafags out to be poor little guys or smth.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
When it comes to Marina, it seems that the rod is pretty fucking long and now that the spotlight is on them, they are going to start getting roasted by everyone they tried to fuck over in the past. I don't disagree with what the artist is saying but when they are constantly virtue signaling and using their identity as a weapon and then the evidence points to them not believing half the shit they say and do, because they are a clout chaser and a hypocrite, you can't really apply that sort of mentality to them.
"Judge not lest ye be judged" works only when there's a presumption of good faith and it's a first offence. I can sympathise with an artist defending one of their clients, but this take is really relying on people not knowing Marina's extensive history of fucking people over for petty personal offense or as soon as he thinks it's beneficial. And now, oh no, that opportunism has pissed off too many people at once. Given how many people could be personally invested in seeing Marina get the boot, and how high profile some of the people he's fucked over are, making an issue of how people are unfairly judging him risks just Streisand-effecting the whole situation. All it would take is someone posting a doc listing all the times Marina has incited a mob against others to overshadow those tweets.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
the announcement says not to panic, how over is it, bros?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
qrebuy.png

>Don't panic
:panik:

Also 2 of the Mythos girls are live
I'll let you be the judge on whether the hype had a proper conversion rate...
Poseidon is chatting

Hades is collabing on amongus

frz

Whoretsuri hurted other people (not some antis fake feelings but Mitii who got banned and cant play in the server now) and she could have gotten Lapu also banned so she deserved at least a reminder to apogolize to him
I also tought it was funny and i am still trying to clip it but i cant negate that had consequences:BijouBijou:

More Lapu VCR GTA with Towa Sama

Just for curiousity sake, how many people in this forum actually click and view non-english subbed clips like this. Do continue your shilling, im not telling you to stop, just actually curious :irysthumbsupl:
I now have time off these next two weeks, which means I am going to catch up on as many vods as possible while I was otherwise busy

First up will be Pink Woman's 11 hour Stardew Valley binge - I was the one that wanted these sorts of streams, and now I will gladly show my support for them so that they may continue:

Who knows, I might watch Pink Woman's Pokemon SV Nuzelocke for the fourth time, now that I'm replaying Violet all over again with the DLC.

John you forgot to log into your alt. :ponrys:

the announcement says not to panic, how over is it, bros?
Nothing you need to worry about unless Proctor says "I'm going to ban all :WHORE!!!:.Probs something about not attacking vtubers if they come here.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nothing you need to worry about unless Proctor says "I'm going to ban all :WHORE!!!:
Probs something about not attacking vtubers if they come here.
I'm glad to hear we'll be a safe space if Froot and Marina ever decide to grace us with their presence.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Uge And showed a new look earlier.

Recently Kazami Kuku also got a new look.

Here's the Day Two playlist for Re:AcT's Winter relay starting with Amakawa Hano at 2PM JST.

Starting from 2PM JST for 30 minutes each:
Amakawa Hano
Mun Mosh (indie)
Yunohara Izumi (774inc)
Izayoi Chihaya (VPI)
Tsukushi Aria
Siberian Chipmunk (KemoV)
Tokusari Kukuri (indie)
Coucourua Creil
Touri Sei (774inc)
Nekono Yukino
Touma Rin and Suzuna Subaru from MaRiNaSu (avex)
Nonono Nono (Million Production/MilliPro)
Kulaku Lie
Iana Ignosis (Korean, V-LUP)
Amahane Miran (indie)
Shishigami Leona to close the relay.

From the VCR GTA, there's an itasha of OreApo and Hinano tried to destroy it.

Just for curiousity sake, how many people in this forum actually click and view non-english subbed clips like this. Do continue your shilling, im not telling you to stop, just actually curious :irysthumbsupl:
These clips have text so that does help with reps.

Bronze

EIEN project is doing a thankmas charity event now. The charity is for "World Central Kitchen" All their talents will stream for around an hour, starting with Kiki. Streams are in the tweet thread but might as well put all of them here.

Edit: Also in an hour brit ghost will fight Ender dragon as a 10k celebration. She'll also do Q&A and a possible sneak peak of future stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom