"On that note let me take my pants off"Misma Ryzing

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'll put the image in tweet here since embed still doesnt work.

20231216-164106.jpg

Aki is but Watame isn't. This is what i've found
  • hololive JP 0th Generation: Hoshimachi Suisei, Tokino Sora, Robocosan, Sakura Miko
  • hololive JP 1st Generation: Natsuiro Matsuri, Akai Haato, Aki Rosenthal, Yozora Mel
  • hololive JP 2nd Generation: Oozora Subaru, Nakiri Ayame
  • hololive GAMERS: Ookami Mio, Nekomata Okayu
  • hololive JP 3rd Generation: Shirogane Noel, Usada Pekora
  • hololive JP 4th Generation: Tokoyami Towa
  • hololive JP 5th Generation: Yukihana Lamy
  • holoX: Takane Lui, Hakui Koyori, Sakamata Chloe
  • hololive DEV_IS (REGLOSS): Otonose Kanade, Hiodoshi Ao, Ichijou Ririka, Todoroki Hajime
  • hololive ID 2nd Generation: Kureiji Ollie, Anya Melfissa
  • hololive ID 3rd Generation: Kovalskia Kaela, Kobo Kanaeru
  • hololive EN -Myth-: Mori Calliope, Ninomae Ina’nis
  • hololive EN -Promise-: Ouro Kronii, IRyS, Hakos Baelz, Nanashi Mumei
  • hololive EN -Advent-: Nerissa Ravencroft, Koseki Bijou, Fuwawa Abyssguard, Mococo Abyssguard

They're doing things a little different this year by adding an additional bracket. It's basically like double elimination. Instead of Round 1>Strong/Weak Finals like the previous years, it's gonna be Round 1>Round 2>Strong/Weak Finals.
167831.jpg

So what @Bronze posted is the initial group split of A/B/C/D. Whoever gets 1st place in each group automatically goes on to the Strong Cup Finals. The rest will go into Groups E/F/G to do Round 2. The split will be determined by placings in Round 1 for balance. Again, whoever gets 1st place in each group moves on to Strong Cup. So that's 7 spots filled for Strong Cup. The remaining spots will be determined by the combined points total from Round 1 and Round 2. The top 5 move on to Strong Cup while the bottom 12 go down to Weak Cup.

A little complicated but Towa said since it's gonna be 2 days, she wanted to give the girls a chance to play more and the fans more content to enjoy :shubaIapprob:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Orange Woman baking what looks like German shortbread cookies.

frz

I'll put the image in tweet here since embed still doesnt work.

20231216-164106.jpg

Aki is but Watame isn't. This is what i've found
  • hololive JP 0th Generation: Hoshimachi Suisei, Tokino Sora, Robocosan, Sakura Miko
  • hololive JP 1st Generation: Natsuiro Matsuri, Akai Haato, Aki Rosenthal, Yozora Mel
  • hololive JP 2nd Generation: Oozora Subaru, Nakiri Ayame
  • hololive GAMERS: Ookami Mio, Nekomata Okayu
  • hololive JP 3rd Generation: Shirogane Noel, Usada Pekora
  • hololive JP 4th Generation: Tokoyami Towa
  • hololive JP 5th Generation: Yukihana Lamy
  • holoX: Takane Lui, Hakui Koyori, Sakamata Chloe
  • hololive DEV_IS (REGLOSS): Otonose Kanade, Hiodoshi Ao, Ichijou Ririka, Todoroki Hajime
  • hololive ID 2nd Generation: Kureiji Ollie, Anya Melfissa
  • hololive ID 3rd Generation: Kovalskia Kaela, Kobo Kanaeru
  • hololive EN -Myth-: Mori Calliope, Ninomae Ina’nis
  • hololive EN -Promise-: Ouro Kronii, IRyS, Hakos Baelz, Nanashi Mumei
  • hololive EN -Advent-: Nerissa Ravencroft, Koseki Bijou, Fuwawa Abyssguard, Mococo Abyssguard

Advent not getting art seems like they are last minute additions hmmh. Kinda wanna root for the en girls but rip their pings.
Gura will skip both Christmas and New Year's, then tweet exactly once on Jan 2nd.

"I fucked my boyfriend every single day this past week. And I'm pregnant!"
Can't you see that she started singing and dancing a lot lately, you are 9 months late. :smugmoona:

DanishCookies

Orange Woman baking what looks like German shortbread cookies.

6 million cookies in just under 4 hours using one oven? No way!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It is just odd because it isn't like that Twitter account ever shied away from Stars news. Guessing it was a legitimate mistake and people just have their panties twisted over it. Stars fans on social media and Youtube comments are professional victims, after all.
I don't use Twitter, so I can't verify what you say about their treatment of stars, maybe it was just some rogue unicorn who was on the social media team. Either way, it couldn't have been a mistake, someone had to intentionally crop the original image to leave out the stars in the first place. Why would that cropped image even exist otherwise? Whoever posted that tweet, whether they're truly representative of Cover or not, intentionally chose to ignore the men, and if I were Rikka and Rio I'd be equal measures embarrassed and infuriated. This is not how a company should treat its talents.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Someone went to the trouble of translating @superduper's obsession with getting an onii-chan into French, and it popped up on my recommended tab just now. Rie's degeneracy is going worldwide. Thank you, Youtube.

Nearly 30K views too.

It's hilarious to me that in spite of Rie's obvious talent and hard work that this is what she's going to be known for. "Oh, Rie? She's the Phase girl that wants an older brother to fuck."

PekoWick

Advent not getting art seems like they are last minute additions hmmh. Kinda wanna root for the en girls but rip their pings.
They didn't put advent art because that would spoil their new years outfit.Screenshot_2023-12-16-23-39-20-320_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I don't use Twitter, so I can't verify what you say about their treatment of stars, maybe it was just some rogue unicorn who was on the social media team. Either way, it couldn't have been a mistake, someone had to intentionally crop the original image to leave out the stars in the first place. Why would that cropped image even exist otherwise? Whoever posted that tweet, whether they're truly representative of Cover or not, intentionally chose to ignore the men, and if I were Rikka and Rio I'd be equal measures embarrassed and infuriated. This is not how a company should treat its talents.
When I say they don't shy away from the announcements, I mean that is the only official source for Stars EN news on Twitter after the three official English accounts merged into it. Every Stars-related event gets posted and retweeted there. Actively cropping it to remove boys just because it showed the boys would make no sense. Especially with how often they show the HoloMeet stuff, which has IRyS, of all people, in the same images with Roberu and Altare.

They didn't put advent art because that would spoil their new years outfit.
Yeah. They're getting their outfits on the first, so they may get updated with the images after that.

Animation tax:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
In regards to the Marina saga continuing:

Their artist/rigger coming to the defense kek
They didn't put advent art because that would spoil their new years outfit.
This.

Bronze

It's hilarious to me that in spite of Rie's obvious talent and hard work that this is what she's going to be known for. "Oh, Rie? She's the Phase girl that wants an older brother to fuck."
It's up to her to convert those ppl into fans. We can shill her only so much, esp. in youtube comments. Hopefully, Phase music will be a project where she'll get more eyes on herself.

This.

"With the same rod with which you measure, with that same rod you will be measured in due time.” That's exactly what's happening to them. In fact its pretty merciful compare to how they have judged others.

Aura's doing a big Among us collab again. Since embed's not working and she is not live yet I'll put the names myself and put her twitch link. its in around 30 min

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
>All that faggy shit
Thank you for the wisdom, Mr Miyagi.
But how about NO ?
e: archives 1 2 3 4 5 6
e2:

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Kiara reiterated that yeah Pomu couldn't come because her model is broke. She also tried to get a real human lady (unnamed) to make an appearance, but they ghosted her lol. My guess on that is she tried to get Kannagi Maro

She had a whole story about meeting her earlier this year and being invited by her for shit. It was where the whole Sara Gutenberg persona spawned.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
6 million cookies in just under 4 hours using one oven? No way!
Gonna need like, a whole camp of people working non-stop at the oven to hit those numbers. If she's lucky.

Ho ho ho. :smugina:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kiara reiterated that yeah Pomu couldn't come because her model is broke. She also tried to get a real human lady (unnamed) to make an appearance, but they ghosted her lol. My guess on that us she tried to get Kannagi Maro

Everyone making Kiara suffer.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
1216-125544.png

Aura Among Us collab is starting, some indies I follow are streaming their POVs:

I shill for Isaa, she is a stacy but she got balls to say whatever she wants, she got that latino blood (if I remember correctly, been a while she talked about her producer dad) and is great at singing:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

She probs felt responsible that she got the other guy banned. She literally only talked to him for 5 seconds on GTA and know nothing about the guy.

Hololive managers not scolding her on the other hand makes her feel even more guilty. Because she can tell that they are just genuinely worried about her. Their approach kinda backfired

Btw the guy seems like he loved the attention it brought. He posted this after

Edit: apparently she invited botan & other to her gang but it went bust because of her so extra guilt there

Honestly Management not scolding her was probably more effective than bringing the hammer down.
hate to dump old info but i was sitting on this one for a while

the entire vshojo audition round 2 form + their rejection email to those round 3 and above (round 3 was voice call interviews)
i forgot how to spoiler so excuse long post
View attachment 60023View attachment 60024View attachment 60025View attachment 60026View attachment 60027View attachment 60028View attachment 60029View attachment 60030
Most of these questions should have been on the first audition form since they're essentially just questions of competency.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
If you would do it in the moment, and you had a good time, only upon reflection you feel bad... isn't that just having post nut clarity type of symptoms? Like, sure it might be a clippable moment that makes you look bad in some ways, but moments like that spawned multiple clips and as a creator you are always looking for moments like those (albeit, probably in a less sus way.) Of course as a whole you can see it as painting the grander company which she is involved in bad light (or others due to their platform... TWITCH btw lmao) but... Idk, if you are RPing in a world like GTA isn't doing stuff within the confines of that world acceptable? It's akin to making your own character story right? No of course not it's your personal values! You're a whore! (says the company/fans) right? Idk, I saw the incident, thought it was funny, didn't really care beyond that but if it takes away from having fun and enjoying a GTA server with other creators that feels like a huge loss off of something that shouldn't be that big of a deal imo :ponrys:
Whoretsuri hurted other people (not some antis fake feelings but Mitii who got banned and cant play in the server now) and she could have gotten Lapu also banned so she deserved at least a reminder to apogolize to him
I also tought it was funny and i am still trying to clip it but i cant negate that had consequences:BijouBijou:

More Lapu VCR GTA with Towa Sama

USS IOWA

She probs felt responsible that she got the other guy banned. She literally only talked to him for 5 seconds on GTA and know nothing about the guy.

Hololive managers not scolding her on the other hand makes her feel even more guilty. Because she can tell that they are just genuinely worried about her. Their approach kinda backfired

Btw the guy seems like he loved the attention it brought. He posted this after

Edit: apparently she invited botan & other to her gang but it went bust because of her so extra guilt there

I can't believe that Cover used the 'I'm not mad, I'm just dissapointed' and it worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom