"farts nervously"exoe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frz

Anyone else having trouble with twitter embed, nothing is loading in this forum :shiinastare:

Edit: ah so the usual musk shenanigan. At least I dont have to open a link twice to get to the tweet anymore.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Anyone else having trouble with twitter embed, nothing is loading in this forum :shiinastare:
apparently its on the twitter side of things

Bronze

I'll put the image in tweet here since embed still doesnt work.

20231216-164106.jpg

Rooting for Team C. Can't tell from the chibifi'd art but is Watame and Aki in this?
Aki is but Watame isn't. This is what i've found
  • hololive JP 0th Generation: Hoshimachi Suisei, Tokino Sora, Robocosan, Sakura Miko
  • hololive JP 1st Generation: Natsuiro Matsuri, Akai Haato, Aki Rosenthal, Yozora Mel
  • hololive JP 2nd Generation: Oozora Subaru, Nakiri Ayame
  • hololive GAMERS: Ookami Mio, Nekomata Okayu
  • hololive JP 3rd Generation: Shirogane Noel, Usada Pekora
  • hololive JP 4th Generation: Tokoyami Towa
  • hololive JP 5th Generation: Yukihana Lamy
  • holoX: Takane Lui, Hakui Koyori, Sakamata Chloe
  • hololive DEV_IS (REGLOSS): Otonose Kanade, Hiodoshi Ao, Ichijou Ririka, Todoroki Hajime
  • hololive ID 2nd Generation: Kureiji Ollie, Anya Melfissa
  • hololive ID 3rd Generation: Kovalskia Kaela, Kobo Kanaeru
  • hololive EN -Myth-: Mori Calliope, Ninomae Ina’nis
  • hololive EN -Promise-: Ouro Kronii, IRyS, Hakos Baelz, Nanashi Mumei
  • hololive EN -Advent-: Nerissa Ravencroft, Koseki Bijou, Fuwawa Abyssguard, Mococo Abyssguard

Last edited:

Negzana

20231216-164106.jpg

Rooting for Team C. Can't tell from the chibifi'd art but is Watame and Aki in this?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Doesn't load if you're actually blocking a lot of stuff too.

Noticing an interesting increase of doxxfags being far more brazen lately in the EN community.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Congratulations to Marina for fucking up so badly that even the soyjacks of LTT noticed you

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
NijiHolo collab happening right now, Mario Party with Ririka hosting Raden, Koshimizu Toru, and Ishigami Nozomi.

Raden showed the ReGloss bond earlier by stealing Ririka's star. Currently both Holos are in front of both Nijis. It's not a platforming Mario game but Nozomi is still last.

There's a new Chilla's Art horror game and some are already playing it (Subaru, Pekora, Polka, etc) but here's Koyori with Little Nightmares.

Prepare yourself for lots of screaming.

One of the Vsingers, Kanade MiMi is trying some flesh streaming lately and is currently singing right now.

Noah's drunken GTA escapades were so famous, I think her CCV almost got to 5view yesterday.

Earlier as I expected Touri Sei got completely stomped in the Phrenapates showdown battle but her chat got her to create a club and some of her BA whale viewers joined straight away to lend her maxed students and clear the story.
There's an ojisan moment where she claims Shiroko Terror is not the real Shiroko since her boobs shouldn't be that big.
During the epilogue she got to the point where the journos were talking about the Sensei getting found nude and she went back to the previous screenshot she took and analysed the students' awkward faces when meeting "Touri-sensei" after the battle and the imagination got her embarrassed.

Day one of Re:AcT's winter singing relay was good, only heard Linon once from this relay and she sounds impressive. Out of the sixteen singers, two sang Loli God Requiem (Inuzuki Ren changed her avatar to chibi Ren just to sing the song). Not much memeing but one of the Aogiri Vtubers sang Promise (Geddan). Will post the lineup for day two later.

Last edited:

Panko Enjoyer

• hololive JP 0th Generation: Hoshimachi Suisei, Tokino Sora, Robocosan, Sakura Miko
  • hololive JP 1st Generation: Natsuiro Matsuri, Akai Haato, Aki Rosenthal, Yozora Mel
  • hololive DEV_IS (REGLOSS): Otonose Kanade, Hiodoshi Ao, Ichijou Ririka, Todoroki Hajime
  • hololive EN -Advent-: Nerissa Ravencroft, Koseki Bijou, Fuwawa Abyssguard, Mococo Abyssguard
No Choco? End of an era. I guess Mori will claim her trophy this year.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

20231216-164106.jpg

Aki is but Watame isn't. This is what i've found

Sorry cuckbuds you are not seeing her until next year

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She'll appear for her corporate-mandated content when she needs to shill her next batch of merch or they want to run another concert.

Negzana

I hope this wasn't too optimistic, there has to be a christmas/new years stream
I predict 2 streams

Christmas
New Years

then pack it up until february/march where she streams her time in Japan before the upcoming Holofes

Concert happens, then she maybe does one celebratory stream but then who knows what, maybe her birthday stream

Then summer fes stream or 2 (lol)

Then anniversary stream

1-2 before thanksgiving or whatever

And now we're at the same place as now.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I hope this wasn't too optimistic, there has to be a christmas/new years stream
I probably expect she appearing on the new year relay then fucking off until Holofes

Panko Enjoyer

I probably expect she appearing on the new year relay then fucking off until Holofes
She's suffered brain damage when she dropped her phone on her head while browsing in bed, causing her to have difficulty singing. Please be more respectful.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Gura will skip both Christmas and New Year's, then tweet exactly once on Jan 2nd.

"I fucked my boyfriend every single day this past week. And I'm pregnant!"

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
HoloEnCalendar day 16
Message from Ina for Takodachi

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Gura will skip both Christmas and New Year's, then tweet exactly once on Jan 2nd.

the shioris are turning into rrats right before our very eyes

how can we put an end to this madness

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Negzana

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Apparently there is a "minor" drama happening about Holostars. They announced Kobo and Iofi as special guests in the NY countdown live, but the Holostars side of the image (featuring Rikka and Rio) was cropped out for some reason. It only happened in the HoloEN twitter account, the HoloID and StarsJP twitter uploaded the full image.
Cropped image:
Full image:
Personally it does feel weird that they were cropped out for seemingly no reason. The image wasn't even edited whatsoever, the names weren't translated.

Update: They fixed it with a new tweet.
>No reason
>EN community infamous for being retarded over males present
Y-yeah.
Honestly end of day it really is a strange fucking move to do.

Ngl I always forget modern KI exists since to me KI ends at KI2.
Not even a clean crop, no wonder the fans are mad, this feels more malicious than any because only EN side is doing this so... lol

It is just odd because it isn't like that Twitter account ever shied away from Stars news. Guessing it was a legitimate mistake and people just have their panties twisted over it. Stars fans on social media and Youtube comments are professional victims, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom