"Yeah I'm a giantess... why not. Why not?"Runie Ruse

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Seems like matsuri got bonked for the VCR incident.

View attachment 59989

2pgwj2.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Saw this on Reddit, can anyone verify?
"Pomu won't be [in Kiara's 3D on Sunday] because her model still isn't ready." - Kiara

Stunned But Dumb

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Which shitshow was Miao a part of? The homeland's clearnet access is down at the moment, so it's hard to link properly, but there's a post on page 18 of the "Domain Registrar & Epik's Seizure" thread about a certain "Marcelo Goncalves who is Epik's Director Information Security" who seems to have the twitter name "Miao" and handle "@Miaoooww", with a very familiar-looking character sheet and some tweets about liking/hosting loli stuff from back in 2016.

Edit: .st is back up, here's the link: https://kiwifarms.st/threads/domain-registrar-epiks-seizure.178088/post-17353227
Is the homeland completely down on clearnet for anyone else? Both .st and .net are inaccesible for me.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Seems like matsuri got bonked for the VCR incident.

View attachment 59989

I am trying to edit a video with the 4 POV but i just cant finish it because i laugh everytime Lapu walks in and Matsuri and the other dude scream:BijouBijou:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Kowkarot clip of yabai quotes from the Kiara Pomu frog collab. :irysisadork:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Yeah they say it at the end of their stream earlier today

Yeah i guess they really meant 30 of December with that "end of the year"
the model is very glitchy, with her hair, wings and skirt having clipping issues, she asked management to fix it and they said they would only be able to do it by the end of the year.

Apparently, her home3d model is not even loaded on her phone. She wanted to use it on her Idol karaoke but couldn't due to it not being fixed yet.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I am trying to edit a video with the 4 POV but i just cant finish it because i laugh everytime Lapu walks in and Matsuri and the other dude scream:BijouBijou:
Like I said. Funny as shit, absolutely stupid move for both of them, but funny as fuck, either way.

@Sh4gg1 and myself talked about it a bit in the liveposting thread after it happened.

Saw that part live, can confirm. Kiara sounded specially salty about it.
She probably was annoyed because she was invited to Pomu's 3D debut and still hasn't had a chance to reciprocate that and this would have been the best time to. I forget what she said about the possibility of a birthday live next year, but hopefully if she does one, they can do what they were planning there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Like I said. Funny as shit, absolutely stupid move for both of them, but funny as fuck, either way.

@Sh4gg1 and myself talked about it a bit in the liveposting thread after it happened.

She probably was annoyed because she was invited to Pomu's 3D debut and still hasn't had a chance to reciprocate that and this would have been the best time to. I forget what she said about the possibility of a birthday live next year, but hopefully if she does one, they can do what they were planning there.
Wait... How is pomu's model "not ready" if she already debuted it??? :fubukiyabai!:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Day 4 of Koto in the VCR server.

And she just hit 300k subs before the start of the stream. Very nice.

EDIT: She'll join the Nopixel server too but later this month due to the VCR server.

Vivi is back from her 3-day break and will be playing more Bloodborne later.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Wait... How is pomu's model "not ready" if she already debuted it??? :fubukiyabai!:
See the post above mine or the link I posted. It had a bunch of clipping issues and bugs. She asked for it to be fixed and they said it was gonna take a long time. Likely because all their shit is done in-house, so they probably hire the bare-minimum for the work.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

soap suds

See the post above mine or the link I posted. It had a bunch of clipping issues and bugs. She asked for it to be fixed and they said it was gonna take a long time. Likely because all their shit is done in-house, so they probably hire the bare-minimum for the work.
Yeah her model seemed the most bugged out of the three. It isn't horrible, but the clipping sucks, and sometimes her skirt glitches, so it's definitely a problem they need to fix. As for everything being in-house, yeah that's true and it sucks sometimes. Studio time is limited and JP livers have talked about how they have to record for hours at a time, all in one sitting, because that's the only time slot available. Thankfully, Niji seems to have noticed and has posted multiple job listings for 3D stuff like riggers and studio coordinators. That all being said, I'm still pissed they won't even let her have access to her home 3D. The others have them and use them even if they're bugged, Elira's home 3D doesn't have her fangs, so I don't know why they won't just give it to Pomu. She'd use it even if it was shitty.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah her model seemed the most bugged out of the three. It isn't horrible, but the clipping sucks, and sometimes her skirt glitches, so it's definitely a problem they need to fix. As for everything being in-house, yeah that's true and it sucks sometimes. Studio time is limited and JP livers have talked about how they have to record for hours at a time, all in one sitting, because that's the only time slot available. Thankfully, Niji seems to have noticed and has posted multiple job listings for 3D stuff like riggers and studio coordinators. That all being said, I'm still pissed they won't even let her have access to her home 3D. The others have them and use them even if they're bugged, Elira's home 3D doesn't have her fangs, so I don't know why they won't just give it to Pomu. She'd use it even if it was shitty.
Honestly Niji and Holo should've just pooled money together and made an even more massive studio, if Holo was experiencing studio space shortages I can't imagine how bad it is for Niji which has double the talents, though Niji does do a lot less 3d things in general.

Horsecock

Is the homeland completely down on clearnet for anyone else? Both .st and .net are inaccesible for me.
Network got black holed by a not quite tier 1 ISP again (Cogent this time instead of Lumen) so it'll probably be down for a while. Tor (https://kiwifarmsaaf4t2h7gc3dfc5ojhmqruw2nit3uejrpiagrxeuxiyxcyd.onion/) still works and can be found on the Telegram page (https://t.me/kiwifarms) if it updates.

Edit: I guess they're also DDoSing the root for .st as well according to Josh so .st may work intermittently depending on who your ISP goes through.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
ZEOwq3FC_o.jpg

I always wondered what would happen if Shiori tried to read AO-Chan... (Subtle, but I really appreciate the GUI Ina uses to select her crowbar)

rt7cQ5fm_o.jpg

x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom