"Sakana should rent a house in Japan and we can all live there. Every day would be chaos - Every day someone is screaming..."Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari is doing some sculpting tonight. She claims to be quite good at it so I'm excited! :sanasmile:

Her new patches are also dropping tonight, only a little under a hundred, so they're bound to go quick, but she's promising a restock in the future. Personally I think her other patch is better anyways :shiinastare:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Half the time furries are treated like one of the protected identities, for some reason. I honestly do not understand why. Weeb spaces are oft degenerate, but furry spaces blow that out of the water ten-fold at least, yet for some reason they are treated more lightly by corpos.
I'll give you a hint as to why furries are protected on Twitch:
1702681599009.png
1702681575600.png
For the double whammy, this thing's a troon too

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Tomboy seal plays TF2 with Nyaru et al. (luminstarspark, dolliehitsujida, kirastarfyre, professoretro)

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
When YouTube was getting shit for enforcing ads and scanning your browser for adblockers I thought more people would look in favor of Twitch as the simulstreaming change helped setting it up, but no, they had to challenge themselves to be the more unstable platform.
I still want more vtubers on Twitch because it's better to set up interactivity, but not like this.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Tubedude

I'll give you a hint as to why furries are protected on Twitch:
View attachment 59970
View attachment 59969
For the double whammy, this thing's a troon too
Meant more than just Twitch. Sites seem to go after weeb degeneracy far more quickly than furshit degeneracy.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Was looking at some of the Twitter accounts I know that would cover some of the backlash Marina is getting and saw a retweet of this from Roza Coatl:

I hadn't considered the possibility of underage users trying to stream and create this content themselves, which is horrifying.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
> Primarchs are Spehs Muhreen Oshis

This makes too much sense, holy shit.:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
Does this make the Blood Ravens the John Vtuber of space marine chapters

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Limkin

Half the time furries are treated like one of the protected identities, for some reason.
Because people who work on positions responsible for this are furries themselves. Case in point - discord admins
I hadn't considered the possibility of underage users trying to stream and create this content themselves, which is horrifying.
OF doesn't care about it either, you can just use identity of your mother or aunt. My cousin constantly complains about her classmates being camwhores and making fun of normal girls who are "too stupid to not make easy money". With approval of their parents btw, they are not sneaky about it

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

USS IOWA

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
As expected, this rings hollow considering she gloated about it both on Twitter and on stream.

Of course, the replies are limited.

View attachment 59965
Guess there's far too many people criticizing him now to be able to isolate a small number of people as transphobic with his hate mob. While I'm sure nothing will change, I hope the people he's sent the hate mob after/silenced feel some satisfaction watching this worm squirm like this.

Fuck you Marina. Eat shit.
Watching the vid it seems Lily is more so upset that it fucked over artists because of all the whoretubers that were abusing it like Marina and she feels that vtubers should be supporting artists instead of kneecapping them which she feels that this did because of twitch reverting the change. And yeah she had a dinner date or whatever with the CEO of Twitch Dan Clancy.
I can feel some sympathy for artists who are hit with bullshit when they're not drawing anything sexual or nude. I have seen people bring up cases of getting banned for drawing non-sexualized clothed characters, characters in bikinis that are non-sexualized, etc.

However, my sympathy stops there. I don't agree that Twitch should allow sexualized or nude art on the platform, especially in the way we've seen in the last few days. Artists that primarily draw this are perfectly capable drawing non-lewd art while streaming on Twitch and can draw their lewd art off of Twitch.

Anyway, I'm tired of using up brain power to post about this at this point. I'm going to try to dial back on posting about it. I also don't want to post a clip tax or anything to this because I don't want to tie some funny or wholesome vtuber stuff to a negative post like this. I'm still watching the Lumi video, so maybe I'll post a summary/mini review of it later to contribute vtuber content to the thread.

However, that being said, here's Miia's response to Twitch's reversal to add some vtuber stuff:
Capture5.jpg

Image because the imbedding isn't working. I assume because the retweet and image Miia posted of the message were labeled as potentially sensitive content, which is hilarious given the last few days.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

My dorky kamioshi is nopixeling too, seems like a few Niji ENs got perms this time around.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Idol have put out a free digital poster of the Endless girls.

Archive
Shop Link

I think this means it's had over a million downloads already (assuming the People of Reticule aren't exaggerating the numbers again)

Archive
image.png

Idol Corp has never had problems with getting attention, so much as converting that attention into people that will give them money.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

My dorky kamioshi is nopixeling too, seems like a few Niji ENs got perms this time around.

Siince when no pixel 4.0 is out? I used to watch this before falling in the vtuber rabbit hole. Good to see vtubers joining in

httn

Hag enthusiast
Her new patches are also dropping tonight, only a little under a hundred, so they're bound to go quick, but she's promising a restock in the future. Personally I think her other patch is better anyways :shiinastare:
Only a 100? those are gonna sell out istantly. This is also the final run of the sleepy patch!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Yeah, Selen, Wilson, Claude, Alban and Kyo got whitelisted for it too. Selen will be doing a stream there tomorrow.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Siince when no pixel 4.0 is out? I used to watch this before falling in the vtuber rabbit hole. Good to see vtubers joining in

It came out today! It's fun to see all the interactions, I love RP and GTA so I'm having a good time.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Which shitshow was Miao a part of? The homeland's clearnet access is down at the moment, so it's hard to link properly, but there's a post on page 18 of the "Domain Registrar & Epik's Seizure" thread about a certain "Marcelo Goncalves who is Epik's Director Information Security" who seems to have the twitter name "Miao" and handle "@Miaoooww", with a very familiar-looking character sheet and some tweets about liking/hosting loli stuff from back in 2016.

Edit: .st is back up, here's the link: https://kiwifarms.st/threads/domain-registrar-epiks-seizure.178088/post-17353227

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom