"Wait, bananas aren't that sticky; Are american bananas different? I've only seen regular bananas and baby bananas... I'm talking about the actual bananas, not the sussy things Remi was hinting at"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindoko

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
WHY FOR THE FIRST TIME I FAILED INTO A UNICORN GAY OPS AHHHHHHHHHHHH FDASUIOFHDSIOGSDHOGIDS
Eggs on our face for not bothering to look harder into it, I guess lol. I'm gonna go back to the default of trusting them enough to not do this, then lol. Call me optimistic, but I generally try not to be cynical about absolutely 100% of things, just 99%.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Eggs on our face for not bothering to look harder into it, I guess lol. I'm gonna go back to the default of trusting them enough to not do this, then lol. Call me optimistic, but I generally try not to be cynical about absolutely 100% of things, just 99%.
I trusted it because i saw it posted everywhere and nobody debunked it but i guess i shuld have noticed that the name its literally blurred and edited in one screenshot LOL

Bronze

Dunno how big of an impact this will have, but its nice to see some consequences

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
You speak of trust, yet you're the 4th or even 5th rat account I'm seeing today, NOT counting my own. The emergence of all the Shiori pfps is strange, but your gayop is something else

rrats-are-winning.jpg

Dunno how big of an impact this will have, but its nice to see some consequences

Lol get fucked :cursedbae:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

>Responded within a minute
:whatastory:

Nina plays Towelket

and Tuni is in spaaaace

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
You speak of trust, yet you're the 4th or even 5th rat account I'm seeing today, NOT counting my own. The emergence of all the Shiori pfps is strange, but your gayop is something else
What is there to distrust? Just look at this face.
153px-Hakos_Baelz_-_Portrait_VR_01.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

You'll never have Ra-chan as your teacher.

Why even live?

:gunpeko:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
SLUTPUPPIES YOU HAVE RETURNED TO US! How's it been?

It's been okay, on the upswing! I've missed chatting it up about our collective oshis with everyone!

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Now onto some true information:
IRyS from holoJP, Nene from holoEN, and Kobo from holoID will be at Anime Impulse in January.

[Archive]

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I am surprised that both Soaps and Murray failed for that because it was clearly edited
Also some of you really forgot that he is a literal mega massive fagggot

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Advertising is always fickle about whores. They don’t care about internet drama so long as it’s not something that effects there bottom line.
Also

Having 40k discussed like this is giving me an aneurism

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Idol have put out a free digital poster of the Endless girls.

Archive
Shop Link

I think this means it's had over a million downloads already (assuming the People of Reticule aren't exaggerating the numbers again)

Archive
image.png

What a numberfag, I mean Jew.

Screenshot_20231216_054757.jpg
It's REAL!!! :pekol::kaelalaugh::nehgah::smugsubaru::smugmoona::cursedpeko::fubukisasuga::BijouBijou::takoesl::smugazki::tomagatyou::whatastory::SelenHAHAhere::smugselen::makotomisaki::akiramisaki::selenpointandlaugh::baewhatacunt::marinesmug::crushface:

LOL surprised that corpos have double standards. What an idiot.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

You'll never have Ra-chan as your teacher.

Why even live?

:gunpeko:

> you are more likely to have someone like Marina as your teacher than someone like Raden
F.jpg

Fortunately this cute, big-tittied, BROWN snakegirl is here to cheer us up! :sanasmile:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Screenshot_20231216_054757.jpg
It's REAL!!! :pekol::kaelalaugh::nehgah::smugsubaru::smugmoona::cursedpeko::fubukisasuga::BijouBijou::takoesl::smugazki::tomagatyou::whatastory::SelenHAHAhere::smugselen::makotomisaki::akiramisaki::selenpointandlaugh::baewhatacunt::marinesmug::crushface:

Anyways, here's someone complaining about the new Twitch meta

Topless thot, topless thot, topless thot;
Shylily, topless thot, topless thot.

Something seems out of place methinks

Edit: Most of the comments are complaints about Shylily being included with the fleshwhores lmao

She's only a virtual whore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom