"When it comes to bare shooting sensation, I like the AK-47!"Shishiro Botan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Brit Pippa's doing debut 3.0, cant wait for 7.0

Some of the EIEN girls are doing a lethal company collab. Mirri's POV

Kilia

Blaise

Kiki

how the fuck is pippa debuting for the 3rd time this week alone

Tubedude

why would they ever admit that tho? that's like handing someone a knife and asking them not to stab you.
Yes, it is relatively boilerplate corpo "we fucked up" speak, but it's still a stupid thing to say. Could've used "Underestimated the effort it took to handle the rapid changes and backlash", "Lacked sufficient algorithms to prevent the adult content being delivered to people who it shouldn't be", etc, etc.

Saying what they did just communicates that they don't understand what a large part of people who use their site would do.

Bronze

how the fuck is pippa debuting for the 3rd time this week alone
Tangents. An impressive amount of them if i remember correctly. In debut 2.0, she answered like 2 tweet questions in an hour and 10 min

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Brit Pippa's doing debut 3.0, cant wait for 7.0
She cracked the code, can't lose your debut ccv if you don't stop doing debuts.
:mitothink:

Inis collabs with chromu

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
boat with a very early zatsu because she cleared up her schedule on her projects

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Stunned But Dumb

Parrot4chan is streaming, going over his last video

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Two months later, I listened to the song again, and it gave me a very special feeling.
From barely distinguishing the difference in their voices to clearly identifying which VTB they are, I believe there has been a huge shift。
To be honest, I really don't know anything about music, I only care about whether it sounds good or not before, but Hololive makes these songs become one real person after another in my mind, and made me pour more different feelings into them.
I love Ririka's voice so much that I pay extra attention to the parts she's in charge of and enjoy when her parts come.

I can't wait to see them on the 3d stage. Their uniforms look really cool😇👍

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Runie is already pulling an Uruka

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
90% sure they are just watching Oshi No Ko seriously when it first came out there were a bunch of people retweeting this exact joke.

why would they ever admit that tho? that's like handing someone a knife and asking them not to stab you.
*handing someone Arab/Black/some other ethnicity you don't like a knife and expecting them not to stab you

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
btw the additional update is WE ARE NUKING IT YOU FUCKING COOMERS

View attachment 59951

so bye bye Fefe rule you lasted a day
Mimi....
Screenshot_20231215_135722_Discord.jpg
D:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Two months later, I listened to the song again, and it gave me a very special feeling.
From barely distinguishing the difference in their voices to clearly identifying which VTB they are, I believe there has been a huge shift。
To be honest, I really don't know anything about music, I only care about whether it sounds good or not before, but Hololive makes these songs become one real person after another in my mind, and made me pour more different feelings into them.
I love Ririka's voice so much that I pay extra attention to the parts she's in charge of and enjoy when her parts come.

I never thought we would have our own pet chink and that he would be this well behaved, props to you my oriental friend.

FoundrArc

I just want to know
Not-Ina has finally a L2d Skin of one of her Ships in Azur Lane

image.png

I swore Not-Ina was also the artist for this "new" ship as well:

(They added II to the end of a preexisting ship's name and are calling it a new one.)
It shares the same face that she often gives to characters in her artwork. Then again Azur Lane characters are all so generic looking that it's impossible to tell until they attach an artist name to it, so it could always just be the same artist as the first version of the character.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I never thought we would have our own pet chink and that he would be this well behaved, props to you my oriental friend.
With this sentence I now crown you honorary white man. May we construct railroads together

:robertudrink:

Bronze

Pomu and Kiara are dating as frogs?

Abi is collabing with Kai

Reina's gonna sing anime songs. Her last karaoke stream was pretty good imo

Today's especially stacked for some reason. And there's still more much later

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I owe you an apology

You were right about Bili
對不起

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's kind of unfortunate that Twitch's ToS change wasn't them pulling a moot, re: /fur/, and just permabanning everyone who stepped over the line forever.

Probably not ideal for business, admittedly. But hilarious to imagine.

Horo7618

No one in particular
(They added II to the end of a preexisting ship's name and are calling it a new one.)
Those are two separate ships, DD-459 and DD-724 (the USN re-used ship names for a bunch of ships that were sunk in WWII)

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Top Bottom