"Well Laplus and Sakamata, their rooms were certainly filthy yes, but even those rooms weren't as bad compared to yours lmao"Takane Lui (to Roboco)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Screenshot_20231216_012546.jpg

Welp, looks like Bossman pushed the "troon destruction" button. Expect fäggotry, doxxing, REEing and all around gayness. This'll be much worse than the Shiori virus and the pegging.

Hold on to your butts, figuratively and literally. This will be EPIC AF.

:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

Also, for the love of God upgrade your OPSEC guys. Seriously.

Limkin

Too bad no one will blame it on a troon, even though he was the most prolific rule breaker and bragged about doing it the most

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Not my normal beastgirl, but this tiger is singing. I have no idea how good a singer she is, so I look forward to finding out :sanasmile:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
A short manga starring Pekora has been released. It comes along an interview.

All of hololive gen 1 will be having a collab tomorrow.

Cover's Live2D art director will be retiring from the company. [Archive 1, Archive 2]

[Important notice]
I have decided to retire from Cover Co., Ltd., where I worked as a Live2D art director for many years, and resume my freelance activities from next year! !

We would like to express our sincere gratitude to the company for accepting the above decision.

I will be more interesting from next year onwards! I want to make it happen! I will do my best in this year of challenging myself!

If you are interested and would like to discuss this with us, please feel free to contact us, whether you are a company or an individual. (We will reply to you in order. Also, for companies, there are conditions regarding employment status.)

We will be suspending our activities for a while as a rest period, but we are planning to resume from February next year, so we appreciate your cooperation!

smartestkidontheshortbus

Not my normal beastgirl, but this tiger is singing. I have no idea how good a singer she is, so I look forward to finding out :sanasmile:

Judging by her asmr skills she probably sucks at singing.
Edit: she's ok; definitely better than Noel or Fauna.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Bronze

smartestkidontheshortbus

Probably somewhere between Ame when she is being serious and Ina.
Nah, she actually has a great singing voice. She just desperately needs lessons to improve range and control.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As far as I understood it the virtual avatars are treated like a flesh body in most cases

So it was basically a nude picture up. Like a selfie. Context matters. No one was "arting".

Dumb mofos... seriously 😒

ALSO you stupid motherfuckers really like to waste the lurkers/backreaders time :cursedpeko:
Lurkers are of no concern, they chose that lifestyle. If you are a poster then do your reps and stop bitching.
View attachment 59952

Welp, looks like Bossman pushed the "troon destruction" button. Expect fäggotry, doxxing, REEing and all around gayness. This'll be much worse than the Shiori virus and the pegging.

Hold on to your butts, figuratively and literally. This will be EPIC AF.

:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

Also, for the love of God upgrade your OPSEC guys. Seriously.
We gonna have plenty of stories about that war in troonam huh? See you bros on the other side.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Not-Username

Lurkers are of no concern, they chose that lifestyle. If you are a poster then do your reps and stop bitching.
That's the problem. there are no reps to be made. Only rats and shior-pfps. So basically only the need for pest control.
Otherwise I agree

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's the problem. there are no reps to be made. Only rats and shior-pfps. So basically only the need for pest control.
Otherwise I agree
The problem is not the shioris or the rats but the overreaction people have to such things.

Not-Username

The problem is not the shioris or the rats but the overreaction people have to such things.
Miguel-Tulio-Agree-Both-Sound-Good-In-El-Dorado-Gif_408x408.jpg

Edit:
To contribute at least something vtuber related

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
btw the additional update is WE ARE NUKING IT YOU FUCKING COOMERS

View attachment 59951

so bye bye Fefe rule you lasted a day

Leave it to degenerates to take a mile when given an inch. Twitch is still dumb as fuck for introducing these changes without any option to hide the accounts/thumbnails with these tags, but at least they're rolling some of this shit back.

This is upsetting. Damn it....
:fishmandispair:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

archive

So about that ban.

I hope fucking over indie Vtubers reputations, artists on Twitch, and painting a target on the community as a whole was worth it for that sweet sweet clout. I love Vtubing because it's the land of second chances, and she had a hand in snatching that from a lot of people.

What a selfish troglodyte. The nude model isn't even that sexy!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Guys the day isn't over yet

90% sure they are just watching Oshi No Ko seriously when it first came out there were a bunch of people retweeting this exact joke.
From the update page:
"While I wish we would have predicted this outcome, part of our job is to make adjustments that serve the community. I apologize for the confusion that this update has caused."

You let whores parade around half-naked on your platform even BEFORE the recent rule change, how small of a brain do you have to not be able to predict the outcome that happened.
why would they ever admit that tho? that's like handing someone a knife and asking them not to stab you.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Idol have put out a free digital poster of the Endless girls.

Archive
Shop Link

I think this means it's had over a million downloads already (assuming the People of Reticule aren't exaggerating the numbers again)

Archive
image.png

Bronze

Brit Pippa's doing debut 3.0, cant wait for 7.0

Some of the EIEN girls are doing a lethal company collab. Mirri's POV

Kilia

Blaise

Kiki

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hope fucking over indie Vtubers reputations, artists on Twitch, and painting a target on the community as a whole was worth it for that sweet sweet clout. I love Vtubing because it's the land of second chances, and she had a hand in snatching that from a lot of people.

What a selfish troglodyte. The nude model isn't even that sexy!
SLUTPUPPIES YOU HAVE RETURNED TO US! How's it been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom