"Fun is not a race, and being in a rush for that is no way to have fun"Tsukumo Sana

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
From the Twitch Ceo about some of the Bans:
Was it people mass reporting triggering auto bans or was it just various twitch jannies going around being clueless which got so many people flagged?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It worries me that there's some here that are calling the tranny a she or a they when it should not be given any respect. That creature doesn't deserve anything other than a rope.

Sucks bro, here consider buying Tenma themed Phase Coffee instead

I don't know why she runs defense for people that have been turning into shit a platform she loves and that would throw her under the bus in heartbeat too. California brainrot advances way too fast holy shit :Vesper-UNHINGED:

soap suds

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Why is there a sudden rrat infestation now what the fuck happened :beataniugh:

Anyway, kson will be announcing something today apparently

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Are we going back to 1347? Is this how the Yamanba plague starts?
I hope not cause that means
:crushface::mywifenolan::crushface: horsepox

Edit: Also our little fish is moving up in the world

She's also live

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Enna is getting her own fanmeet.

I don't know if it's the position of her legs or an art buff, but Enna's hips in that picture got me feeling weird new ways about this shitty bird retard. :shiinastare:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It ain't easy being prime realestate a stick

Kalion

:)
I hope not cause that means
:crushface::mywifenolan::crushface: horsepox

Edit: Also our little fish is moving up in the world

She's also live

To quote Mari from yesterday's stream: "I'm just glad 'Marimari plap plap' is the first suggestion on search now instead of 'Marimari racist'".

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

GOTBB

Human civilization has peaked.

I thought this was great except it annoyed me that Hayko was on the right side of the screen but only in the left channel on my speaker set...
(looks at them) OH SHIT, I have had my speakers on my desk reversed for years?!
I fixed it.
This is peak autism. Who gives a shit if Hexa is here posting or not.
I mean, I know at least one person. (for now)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Another great soundbite from Hexa:

What the heck, she's not green you retards, of course it's not midori. She's white and red. Do we have anyone named...'shiro' or 'aka'?

WAIT FUDGE

Tubedude

Marino finally answered to the ban. Claiming he did nothing wrong. Also acting like he cares for the safety of children.

Thread Archive

When looking at the archive thread saw that it caught this tweet in the recommended. Did a basic search for any mention of "adora" from here and didn't find any. Yet another person that got burned by the creature that goes by Marina?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Freeing green woman posting from quarantine and its consequences have been a disaster for the general thread

When looking at the archive thread saw that it caught this tweet in the recommended. Did a basic search for any mention of "adora" from here and didn't find any. Yet another person that got burned by the creature that goes by Marina?

I tried looking into them when they came across my recommended. There's barely any discussion of them anywhere, and they got pretty high CCV in a very short amount of time, which makes me think they used to go by a different identity. Their voice and absolutely disgusting model makes me think they're a valid woman and thus have some connection to Marina.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Freeing green woman posting from quarantine and its consequences have been a disaster for the general thread
Eeh I've been enjoying it. It is a good B plot to all of the batshit insane drama that's been happing consistently for the last month.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Why is there a sudden rrat infestation now what the fuck happened :beataniugh:

Anyway, kson will be announcing something today apparently

Live hair depilitation on Twitch followed by three day ban. Sausaga, my kamioshi...

USS IOWA

What?! No way! I am totally surprised that she is gonna be a guest and totally not seeing it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom