"Like babies, Vtubers explore the world with their mouths"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks Wasted Life

Thoughts on the Myth Mythic Mythios Mythos debuts:
  • Half hour each. Good.
  • Zeus: Maybe my favorite. Good singing. Model had some cool toggles. Filipina.
  • Poseidon: Bad, bad model. Too much going on - there's a horse running circles around her head, there's a fish swimming in her water-hair, the water-hair flows down the front of her body and creates vapor clouds with rainbows at the top of her breasts, then flows down further to create a pool of water at her feet with another vapor cloud and rainbow… The flowing water effect was kind of glitchy, like it's not looping as smooth as it should, and her breasts are coomerbait large to top it off. I feel bad for her being given such a garbage model. Filipina.
  • Hades: Had some hag tastes and said InuYasha was her first anime so she might be a genuine hag. Decent model. Race unknown but in my headcanon she's also Filipina for the lolz.
Wherever this agency came from (maybe Manila lolz) they seemed to have some money because the models - as poor as one of them was - look quite expensive, and the music videos are well-produced, and of course the stupid stunt hiring PenguinZ or whoever that guy was for the VO of the original trailer. I can't find any info on the agency, though - they don't have a web site or anything. Huh.
I have no interest in them or their company, nor do I care who they hire to shill. Seems a bit coomery, based on what I've seen, but if they put out solid work I may be a fan. Pre debut is the menu, I care what's put on the plate.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This is peak autism. Who gives a shit if Hexa is here posting or not.
1689388205116765.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

smartestkidontheshortbus

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I swear sometimes as I catch up back reading I feel like I'm looking around the set of a stage play you people are insane .
And i wouldn't have it any other way :sanasmile:

20231210_152208.jpg

Anime Fan

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

VTuberThrow

If Airi is the bread winner for her family and living in SoCal it would probably be pretty tough to quit a decent paying job.
I was thinking, what do you guys think was the best cover this year? What about the best original song? Just something that was on my mind I wanted to make sure to ask

Edit: By best I mean, what was your favorite. Not going for a competition really, just what ever you may like
For covers it's probably between Tomoya's cover of Mephisto with the crazy range or Shiki + Pina doing the Umineko anime op with a pretty stacked lineup of backup for the chorus.
For original song I think I'd give it to Enna's original, Mushroom. Enna's one of my favorite vtuber singers and I really enjoy the soft haunting style of this one.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Marino finally answered to the ban. Claiming he did nothing wrong. Also acting like he cares for the safety of children.

Thread Archive

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
On the topic of favourite vtuber songs (well it was on topic before something weird happened on the forum)..

I've gone these last few years mostly ignoring all musical things, be it official releases, 3D lives or just karaoke streams. But recently I decided to start catching up.

Since not every streamer has all their songs neatly organised in playlists (and in English), I had the idea of doing it myself and making separate playlists for every member, split into official songs and covers, sorted by release date, easilly accessable from one place. Of course I'd make it available for anyone to use. Focussing just on Hololive, I've started with the streamers I care about first, but before I waste any more time on it, does anyone know if there is already a better place that has done this already?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I was surprised to see MarinaVT as the front-and-center thumbnail on a video made by one of the relatively mainstream-ish commentary community slop channels I'm subscribed to.

(Spoiler alert, he literally does not even mention Marina specifically even once in the entire video, but it is worth noting because there could be a spergout or something that spawns from it.)

to be honest, they have done enough to earn the hate of just about everyone. Their's a shit bag that earns money off controversy, and they're running out of friends to have their back. Hell, I can easily see Tom or one of the commentary guys head-hunting for an easy paycheck, like what ended up happening with the horned rat.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sucks bro, here consider buying Tenma themed Phase Coffee instead

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ember continues to be an absolute menace to the denizens of Fallout

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Marino finally answered to the ban. Claiming he did nothing wrong. Also acting like he cares for the safety of children.

Thread Archive

:Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:

The replies are pretty great too. Good amount of people calling out the bull shit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thread Archive

He wants the children to be safe so he can groom them.

Zapan1984

From the Twitch Ceo about some of the Bans:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Guys the day isn't over yet

Either Dizzy is horny on main again, or she's planning to rape then kill whoever her Oshi is in some School Days x Oshi no Ko send up.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
There are more. @shipmate_F is a female im pretty sure. Some more did hint to them being women.

Oh, now you want to be friend with hexa? What happened to you wanting to marry her?
I am sorry to disappoint my fellow inmates but I am in fact a bonafide 6' male. I just grew up in houses full of women.
Malice, your mask is slipping. :smugpipi:
Megbert* is such a mystery to me. Everywhere she goes it shatters to pieces, there are some people slandering her in the wvt or trash threads from time to time but I asked around and for them it feels that she is built on paranoia, no wonder vtubers are so crazy.
Guys the day isn't over yet

When Dizzy debuted I was very turned off by the strong sadgirl vibes, but after the Nina collab I noticed she changed a bit and this tweet is wonderful, I'll try to watch her more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom