"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mythos is starting debuts starting with Zeus

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
She's a CS major about a decade into her career. She is easily making 200k+. Now that begs the question, what on earth is keeping her there when her skills are easily transferable and she can easily make that kind of dough at another company?
I've mentioned this before, but based on the way she describes her job it seems more likely that she does generic office work + some amount of IT and possibly some coding to automate her other work. She never talks about common software development tools or practices, even at times where she's talking about coding.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly you guys are overreacting a bit, the rrat army only appeared once but everyone's acting like they went on a spamming rampage and the thread became literally unusable. Tad dramatic...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Honestly you guys are overreacting a bit, the rrat army only appeared once but everyone's acting like they went on a spamming rampage and the thread became literally unusable. Tad dramatic...
Counterpoint

chihirogumi

I understand that the Shioris are an issue. But we are creating something much much worse. It needs to stop.
View attachment 59926
1626093220597.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She's a CS major about a decade into her career. She is easily making 200k+. Now that begs the question, what on earth is keeping her there when her skills are easily transferable and she can easily make that kind of dough at another company?
I highly doubt she would be pulling figures that large and still be unable to break contract.

We do know shes paid fairly well tho it's been a while since it was mentioned but she used to go on shopping sprees for the other gens.

Whatever is holding her there has to be legal shes clearly more happy doing toobing and i find it hard to believe she could not get hired elsewhere and wanting to support her coworkers can only go so far.
Calling the thread unusable because the posters here are retarded is a tad more over dramatic.

Bronze

Mythos is starting debuts starting with Zeus

Has anyone bothered to check their PL apart from Hylo? The trailer was overhyped for such a seemingly small project so i was curious about talents and ppl behind

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Are we going back to 1347? Is this how the Yamanba plague starts?

niggaphil

What a nice morning, I decided to open TVA with my morning cup of coff-

What the fuck is all these rrats? You all deserved to get pegged :smugselen:

Anyway, my Romanian wife clip:

also, is this channel belong to @Jambalaya ?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Follow up

Troons have standards!? :educateyourself2:

Now that I think about it, how many women are on the forum in total now?

If you include those that identify as women, those that like getting pegged and those with a Shiori avatar, probably about 3/4 of the forum.

Yes, I’ve said as much previously, there’s nothing to see through because I am literally incapable of subtlety

I want to have a positive relationship with Hexa and her friends, so I will be nice to them, just like you would do for anyone you wanted to be friends with - or at least that’s how I was raised

:robertudrink::WHORE!!!:

Fuckin' hell, Airi's company is blacker than a negro's shit-stained anus.

Say what you want about idol, their vtuber models are of top-notch quality.

Autistic Loyalty. Kinda explains why she's still with PC even with all the autism Sakana gives her.

We are making /vt/ look like normal human beings

You must be new here if you think we're more normal than /vt/. Where can you find a forum that turned into peggable femboys after a confirmed woman made a post.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
she might be earning quite well even though she's basically an indentured servant. I don't remember which stream it was but she was talking to rie saying she finally convinced jelly to let her buy her a pc. This isn't the first time she has said something similar, she buys gifts to other girls and she pays the meals too, erina and uruka had to wrestle her so she wouldn't pay. It hurts my soul this woman is trapped in such a shit job for some unholy reason but knowing her she might be there for someone else's sake.:fishmandispair::fishmandispair::fishmandispair:
I've mentioned this before, but based on the way she describes her job it seems more likely that she does generic office work + some amount of IT and possibly some coding to automate her other work. She never talks about common software development tools or practices, even at times where she's talking about coding.
She mentions excel a lot and from what I know she might be trapped in some sort of accounting position or data analysis. She also probably has to do the work of 3 people from 3 different departments from what she has said and how the company operates.

Negzana

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Has anyone bothered to check their PL apart from Hylo? The trailer was overhyped for such a seemingly small project so i was curious about talents and ppl behind
Was the Hylo thing confirmed?

Best anyone has that I saw is a rrat that Nux is somehow part of the behind the scenes team

Nux himself has not claimed such but he is pushing them and collabed with them and he'll be on their Collab gameshow after the debuts

Zeus has a parody cover to accompany her debut and it's much better than her shorts imo

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Lets go back to being a Vtuber Forum

Ayame published one song from her 3D because it had an audio issue

Nakirium to cure your Shiorism

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Bronze

Was the Hylo thing confirmed?
I saw it from few different people so i've assumed its correct. We'll have to wait Hades' debut and see.

Prod. Kawaii is doing a company wide crab game collab soon. Reina's POV for anyone interested.

Edit: she mentions she'll MC the event so just in case she won't play

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I believe that the multiple rrats are another @Jambalaya event
Soon they will all have Irys feet for sale

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I believe that the multiple rrats are another @Jambalaya event
Soon they will all have Irys feet for sale
Rrat will activate another sleeper agent to post a Shiori feetpic bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom