"The loud and proud, would be the Naruto fart and the silent but deadly would be the Sasuke fart"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
you realize your tag gives you away right?
Wow you got me. If you han't pointed that out, no one would have realized that it was... ME ALL ALONG.
:BijouBijou:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The rrats have officially become worse than the shiorgy. Please kill these dudes. What is it called when you introduce an invasive species to prey on a different invasive species and the first ends up being more environmentally destructive? I feel like there has to be a name for it
colonialism

...someone pays attention to tags?
can you believe proc wouldnt ok something awful's profile picture scheme. he could make money off of forum wars

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
colonialism

can you believe proc wouldnt ok something awful's profile picture scheme. he could make money off of forum wars
I think adding signatures as well could be used for maximum distractions

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Ya'll weird.
1697859883376.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
There are more. @shipmate_F is a female im pretty sure. Some more did hint to them being women.

Oh, now you want to be friend with hexa? What happened to you wanting to marry her?
And macchiato as well

She said so a couple of times

USS IOWA

RRATS BE GONE!

Attachments

• images (37).jpeg
    images (37).jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12

Panko Enjoyer

If you go to Momo's media tab it should be the first blurred pic. Basically her and futa buffpup nude posing
No no, I don't think I'll do that.
Yes, that's what 4chan did with 4chan and 4channel. However Twitch whores would still stick their whore faces into the SFW Twitch because their whole plan is to advertise their actual whoring business.
Well, it has some plausable deniability. My advice to @midori - find some anime girl with that name and make it your pfp.

Also general advice for the future, to all who wants to hear me - your alt accounts have to be removed from all your other online activity as far as possible. If you completely lack imagination and freeze up everytime you have to give it a name, just google anything popular. Top 50 songs from 2017 for example, and just grab whatever title sounds fun and not even remotely close to you. Same with pfps and other identifiable details.
I look forward to retards trying to dox @Topo Chico or @Jambalaya and getting a google search results for some Mexican mineral water or cajun food recipes.
The soyjacks are gonna take credit for all this

:urtearingmeapart:
Odd feeling when the site's members raid the place better than the soyjacks

Limkin

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

bothyourhouses

I don't even watch her but she really just needs to quit. Unless they're straight up holding her passport hostage, she has a significant amount of shares waiting to vest, or has a massive amount of student debt being forgiven under a repayment scheme then she just needs to get the fuck out.
She's never going to quit (if the job is even real in the first place). Either she wants to be treated that way, or she likes the white saviour simp fanbase it gets her, like those Thai hookers who make more from people "buying them out of prostitution" than they do from turning tricks. Airi fans are worse than people who think their oshi is going to sleep with them if they superchat enough.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She's never going to quit (if the job is even real in the first place). Either she wants to be treated that way, or she likes the white saviour simp fanbase it gets her, like those Thai hookers who make more from people "buying them out of prostitution" than they do from turning tricks. Airi fans are worse than people who think their oshi is going to sleep with them if they superchat enough.
@Scoots, your response?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
plot twist her other job is being a comfort woman to the corporate execs. she really is an idol!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I'm 8 pages behind, someone has prob already said this, but I feel sick for ever having supported the guy..
Randon is still holding the line for some reason, he has not changed to much since he devolved from Vampire to Orc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom