"IF IT'S ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IT IS MY FAULT"Machina X Flayon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
You're sucking up to Hexa because she's the first one to actually seriously acknowledge your existence, we see through you...
Nah. Can't be. You're making that up. :smugmoona:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Somehow sitewide pegging was less gay than the last day's whatever the fuck it was
Here, we used to beat people up for this. Oh how Rome has fallen :pikameefuck:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
You're sucking up to Hexa because she's the first one to actually seriously acknowledge your existence, we see through you...

Yes, I’ve said as much previously, there’s nothing to see through because I am literally incapable of subtlety

I want to have a positive relationship with Hexa and her friends, so I will be nice to them, just like you would do for anyone you wanted to be friends with - or at least that’s how I was raised

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I want to have a positive relationship with Hexa and her friends, so I will be nice to them, just like you would do for anyone you wanted to be friends with - or at least that’s how I was raised

No Name

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I both love and hate that you all manage to make me feel normal.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yes, I’ve said as much previously, there’s nothing to see through because I am literally incapable of subtlety

See that's where you are going wrong. I want my oshi Dizzy and my broshi Sleepy to have a really toxic attitude towards me because that would be incredibly funny and would provide great content! And hopping and whoring around is simply too much work.

Lord knows they probably both want to kill me.

And that's funny!

:mikok:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Pro-tip: unlike what you did to your former Oshi, don't send her a cum tribute

Stunned But Dumb

People really bought into the unrestricted creative/artistic freedom meme too hard after too many assholes in suits ruined a lot of things with over the top restrictions and bone-headed short-term cash grab moves. People forgot that creatives can be just as stupid as suits, just in different ways. Often times having some amount of restrictions forces the creative to actually use their talents to inventively work within, and possibly around, said restrictions.

All things deserve some amount of balance. Too much focus on short term profits and you get creatively bankrupt bullshit chock full of exploitive shit to milk all the cash out possible. Too much power to creatives and you get preachy self-indulgent drek.

"Don't limit creativity" mfs when limited creatives start being creative, basically.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Anime Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm liking cyon more and more as of late because she just goes into this impromptu singing section about the things happening to her in game and I find that really endearing
Also dumbass
I love dumbasses

Empraize

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I both love and hate that you all manage to make me feel normal.

Remember when Nolan got exploded, there were worries that someone would rise up and become the new forum autist? Seems that half the board took that as an invite to an open tournament arc.

You guys cannot diss the pippa thread after all this, they have been very well behaved all things considered

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well we had wew, Lesbian Solid Snake. You and Midori

Superduper really really types like one and has a weird voice changer whenever they appear on stream

Others but I can't remember off the top of my head. Proctor practically is a woman too
There are more. @shipmate_F is a female im pretty sure. Some more did hint to them being women.

Oh, now you want to be friend with hexa? What happened to you wanting to marry her?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I don't even watch her but she really just needs to quit. Unless they're straight up holding her passport hostage, she has a significant amount of shares waiting to vest, or has a massive amount of student debt being forgiven under a repayment scheme then she just needs to get the fuck out.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
View attachment 59928
well, this was basically the Kiara Kronii collab
Kiara has way too much fun messing with Kronii and Kronii never has a chance to clap back because Kiaras Stacy energy overwhelms her
Depressed clock lady aint got nothing on a cheerful brain empty chicken
Sundial good bros
I need to watch this stream, the clips are funny af. Clock Woman seems strangely weak to Orange Woman.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Abigail has returned for her 3 year stream anniversary

smartestkidontheshortbus

I'm hoping, with all due respect, that you didn't do that.
Nah, that was some tard named Kurt. Retard wouldn't even take zinc supplements for his oshi.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Remember when Nolan got exploded, there were worries that someone would rise up and become the new forum autist? Seems that half the board took that as an invite to an open tournament arc.

You guys cannot diss the pippa thread after all this, they have been very well behaved all things considered
Did exploding Nolan release a bunch of concentrated autism spores into the air? Isn't that how The Last of Us started?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom