"Ponie posters backflip off a bridge for me"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Limkin

Somehow sitewide pegging was less gay than the last day's whatever the fuck it was

Tubedude

Bibi art stream, building a mimic thing from scratch.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
i just joined to read the vt rainbow thread i know nothing about this gentleman john vtuber being a serial cheater

:shubaIapprob:
In the next Hexa stream stay in this thread and write coherent sentences

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Limkin

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Let's all take a break from talking about Twitch whores and the new user to watch some wholesome Towa clips from GTA.
:BijouBijou:

Towa's better and more entertaining than any Twitch whore can dream to be.

Empraize

i just joined to read the vt rainbow thread i know nothing about this gentleman john vtuber being a serial cheater

Now that I think about it, how many women are on the forum in total now?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Meanwhile in the other side of the spectrum

Never though I'd say this, but maybe corporate shackles aren't always the worst thing for a creative. Magni was a great entertainer, Prof Lando is a run of the mill irremediable femboy coomer. It's also why vtubing and playing a character isn't bad either, I'm often disgusted the more I learn about my favorite content creators..

I'm 8 pages behind, someone has prob already said this, but I feel sick for ever having supported the guy..

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I was thinking, what do you guys think was the best cover this year? What about the best original song? Just something that was on my mind I wanted to make sure to ask

Edit: By best I mean, what was your favorite. Not going for a competition really, just what ever you may like
Cover:

LETS GO FEVER TIME
LOVELY ANGEL
CHU CHU
Original:

GOZARU

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
>Another woman has joined
Sound the alarms, we're being overrun
:panik:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well we had wew, Lesbian Solid Snake. You and Midori

Superduper really really types like one and has a weird voice changer whenever they appear on stream

Others but I can't remember off the top of my head. Proctor practically is a woman too

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I would also like to clarify that all accusations of cheating stem from me changing oshis 3 times over the course of a year - not even having multiple oshis at once, mind you, but changing the main chuuba I'm majorly supporting at the time

after these past few months, however, I really do not see myself abandoning Hexa, because that would be monumentally stupid of me to do

USS IOWA

View attachment 59928
well, this was basically the Kiara Kronii collab
Kiara has way too much fun messing with Kronii and Kronii never has a chance to clap back because Kiaras Stacy energy overwhelms her
Depressed clock lady aint got nothing on a cheerful brain empty chicken
Sundial good bros
Kiara should join a boardgame collab whenever Kronii is involved Kiara might not win but Kronii sure as hell won't be on top where Kiara is there to melt Kronii whenever she tries to screw her over.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I would also like to clarify that all accusations of cheating stem from me changing oshis 3 times over the course of a year - not even having multiple oshis at once, mind you, but changing the main chuuba I'm majorly supporting at the time

after these past few months, however, I really do not see myself abandoning Hexa, because that would be monumentally stupid of me to do
You're sucking up to Hexa because she's the first one to actually seriously acknowledge your existence, we see through you...

Tubedude

Never though I'd say this, but maybe corporate shackles aren't always the worst thing for a creative. Magni was a great entertainer, Prof Lando is a run of the mill irremediable femboy coomer. It's also why vtubing and playing a character isn't bad either, I'm often disgusted the more I learn about my favorite content creators..

I'm 8 pages behind, someone has prob already said this, but I feel sick for ever having supported the guy..
People really bought into the unrestricted creative/artistic freedom meme too hard after too many assholes in suits ruined a lot of things with over the top restrictions and bone-headed short-term cash grab moves. People forgot that creatives can be just as stupid as suits, just in different ways. Often times having some amount of restrictions forces the creative to actually use their talents to inventively work within, and possibly around, said restrictions.

All things deserve some amount of balance. Too much focus on short term profits and you get creatively bankrupt bullshit chock full of exploitive shit to milk all the cash out possible. Too much power to creatives and you get preachy self-indulgent drek.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

ah hexa stop being retarded if you even entertain the concept of transphobia they're already winning because that's all it takes to dismiss any valid criticism. Kikes have been doing it since the fucking holocaust and they now own the world and you can't say shit without ending pennyless living in a box. If people would respond with a "yeah and?" every time a tranny or any animal in the oppression olympics bring up any "x-phobic" bs, things would be better for anyone, women specially. It also doesn't help that all tech in the world is run by faggots.

:mikok:

many such cases unfortunately. I'm still waiting on the seannaners crew in vtuber form but all we keep getting are fags or varying degrees.

Top Bottom