"I can't return a baby like it's a peloton I didn't use for 2 months"Juniper Heartstrings

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I understand that the Shioris are an issue. But we are creating something much much worse. It needs to stop.
Screenshot_20231214-175103_Chrome.jpg

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
What the heck, who do I contact to get my name removed from this list?
Don't worry about it SweetieDoll no one knows who you are.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
What are the chances that Marina's audience is hate reporting a bunch of people for out of spite for getting banned? I saw it implied that she likes to organize hate brigades.

Tubedude

What are the chances that Marina's audience is hate reporting a bunch of people for out of spite for getting banned? I saw it implied that she likes to organize hate brigades.
While that would be hilarious and would only blow up in Marina's face more, and I would love to see it do so, most likely not. There was a decently sized Russian streamer encouraging his viewers to go to the art streams and mass report said streams.

Unless some of the banned/suspended art streamers took potshots at Marina before/for the recent stream I think it's the Russian dude plus others upset at the ToS change.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Hexa continues to have horrible opsec :whatastory:
I don't know man. It could have been anyone :smugpipi:. The list is quite long after all.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
what @Tubedude said, clock me
It was mostly a russian version of xQc that went into the art category that ate a ban, which got his audience(kids) to brigade. From what I've gathered from Smugalana's stream.

Pinned by Broadcaster
SmugAlana

he criticized the policies of Twitch, artists and women who streamed 18+ content, while opening and showing several such streams on his stream. Naturally, his audience of juvenile morons sent reports, even if he did not openly ask for it

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

httn

Hag enthusiast

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rrats vs Shioris, who will win?

Either way, we all lose

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Any terminally online troon is going to call anything from even the most well meaning and allied "cis" retard transphobic and if any trans/gay individuals call them out they can just send a discord/twitter bully squad to get them to 41%, Marina himself is a walking example of this considering how he handled his retarded LGBT+ Group Spoonfeed here

Again, despite the overall drama of said group imploding and various ex-members crying foul, nothing came of it and he still kept going on buisiness as usual, culiminating in the recent ban, anyone with insider knowledge is so cucked either by actual threats or their own retarded inhibitions that they wont say anything damaging

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

EN has Lethal Company Perms lesgo

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Bild_2023-12-15_002515824.png
well, this was basically the Kiara Kronii collab
Kiara has way too much fun messing with Kronii and Kronii never has a chance to clap back because Kiaras Stacy energy overwhelms her
Depressed clock lady aint got nothing on a cheerful brain empty chicken
Sundial good bros

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Turns out the V in Vtuber stands for Vomit! No vomiting included

You may remember 1970 as the year when The Beatles broke up but in Canada it's the year when Yoghurt was discovered.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I was thinking, what do you guys think was the best cover this year? What about the best original song? Just something that was on my mind I wanted to make sure to ask

Edit: By best I mean, what was your favorite. Not going for a competition really, just what ever you may like
Between Suisei, Towa, AZKi, Mio, Watame, Bae, Lui, Flare, Marine and Isekaijoucho, this post would get too big if I did originals. This was a great year for them. For covers though, the two that stick out most to me are:

Towa's W/X/Y. While she went hard on her album with a lot of rock and metal, this cover is the opposite yet just as good. It's so gentle and comforting that I end up going back to it often.

Subaru's Ai Kotoba IV. My kamioshi isn't the most musically-talented but she's been working hard at it for all these years and has improved so much. This cover shows off that effort while also expressing gratitude and love to her fans. It never fails to put a smile on my face.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Stunned But Dumb

It's... been a long week month decade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom