"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Weirdly I'm pretty sure that's also still a very very small number having poked my head into /pmg/ every once and while lewdtubers themselves are a very Much a minority a vocal one for certain but not nearly as prevalent as memes would suggest
I agree, I feel like most vtubers are actually just Holoclones or just regular people who stream with avatars but aren't really IN IT and neither of these groups are really in the whoring out side of things.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Anime Fan

Looks like sleepy is giving here take.
To be honest I’m not surprised it’s gotten this bad this fast. There’s definitely a wave of backlash that’s coming for this as it’s clear to everyone that teens use this sight regularly. Probably not website killing but I’m taking bets on whether government’s, bank's, credit cards companies, or advertisers put their foot down first.

Sleepy just tweeted this out too.

archive

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You can't fool me Natsumi is a self admitted giganourmus boobie enjoyer!

:watamelon:
Chinchilla says no to whores!
Unicorn-Chinchilla.png

:smugmoona:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah Sleepy isn't going to name them, but I am almost certain it's the Troon that we've been talking about in the thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah Sleepy isn't going to name them, but I am almost certain it's the Troon that we've been talking about in the thread
Which troon? Marina?

The Rrat - Cleansed

oghey
Shiori's Feeder

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sleepy just tweeted this out too.

archive

i wouldnt be suprised if it was Marina because she was also the retard who fucked over that gayfag group but it wouldnt be a a shock if any other orbiter of his was also a creep too

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah I meant to say the one thats been talked about recently regarding the new twitch change
I mean... the words "troon" and "Sexpest" might as well just be synonyms, I have never met one of them that wasn't obsessed with sex or sexuality.
Its sad that people dont call out Marina. So many people dislike them but they will never mention Marina's name to avoid drama or possibly to avoid the troon rage squad going after them and mass reporting their accounts to get them banned.
It took chris fucking his mom for retards online to denounce him, that tells you how much morons are willing to do mental gymnastics to defend these people at any cost.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Its sad that people dont call out Marina. So many people dislike them but they will never mention Marina's name to avoid drama or possibly to avoid the troon rage squad going after them and mass reporting their accounts to get them banned.

I mean... the words "troon" and "Sexpest" might as well just be synonyms, I have never met one of them that wasn't obsessed with sex or sexuality.
Honestly that's fine. People can be degenerate on their own. The problem starts when they start grooming kids or trying to pull naive people into their degenerate shit.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Hexa wants to chime in~

A

Probably wants to say

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That's precisely why she doesn't

She was also my source for what I said in the vt rainbow thread, she deleted it super fast but I caught it so there's gotta be dirt there

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
After a couple filler streams of Ina, Pekora, and a space capsule (maybe IRyS's? I didn't follow the lore of that stream), redjuice now seems to be drawing CasualRyS:

image.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Im out of the loop. What has he done?
Marina likes to organize hate rates, be a general deviant etc. There is a lot documented here. Had a harassment campaign against Hexa for instance

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Marina likes to organize hate rates, be a general deviant etc. There is a lot documented here. Had a harassment campaign against Hexa for instance
also harassed pikamee during the Hogfarts drama iirc.
Yeah im aware of that. I was asking whats the deal with him and the new twitch ToS. Then i opened twitter and im going to kill myself now.
That's on you for not backreading the thread, chump.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah im aware of that. I was asking whats the deal with him and the new twitch ToS. Then i opened twitter and im going to kill myself now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom