"My feet are pretty callused from dance, but my toes look real suckable right now! I'd suck 'em"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
That's precisely why she doesn't

She was also my source for what I said in the vt rainbow thread, she deleted it super fast but I caught it so there's gotta be dirt there
Can't blame her. She already got a Twitter account banned for bullshit not too long ago. Not worth the risk, especially since it's pretty obvious off-the-bat, and very obvious if you're curious enough to look around right now.

She's still a champ for pointing this out. That's one reason why I like Sleepy.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa wants to chime in~

A

Probably wants to say

it really does seem to me that she has a lot she wants to say, though I would recommend she keep to herself for at least these next few days while the ethots get the ban hammer - or they don't get the banhammer, the precedent is set, and twitch becomes a child-friendly cam site, at which point things will get more homosexual than we thought possible

related Hexa tweet, obligatory Hexa shill:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Lily symphonia singing.

Okayu and Ryushen had a cover.

and Shiori did a retard and uploaded a vocaloid cover that is now private, it was quite good too. image from VT's archive that I now realized you can upload here via link
1702528057145.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I fucking hate twitch to the very core of my whole being

Anyways have this Rin moment for she is back in the grind

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Marina likes to organize hate rates, be a general deviant etc. There is a lot documented here. Had a harassment campaign against Hexa for instance
I have a feeling that either Marina or Froot's mom was the one responsible for people like Kuri Rinji and I getting banned from Twitch.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I have a feeling that either Marina or Froot's mom was the one responsible for people like Kuri Rinji and I getting banned from Twitch.
Probably marina as their at 1.5k CCV for some god forsaken reason. I can’t think of a bigger pest with that kind of reach outside of that whore who tried to cancel fallen shadow.

smartestkidontheshortbus

A random /Vt/ Yamanba: Nijisanji Reference?

They're probably hoping he'll pay a license fee to save on headache because it's different enough to have no actual trademark case.
All I get are normal looking vtubers and 40k figurine painting when I go through my recommended. Twitch hates me.
Man that actually sounds great especially if Marco does Twitch streams
I can read but I still can't make sense of it. Let me see if I've got this straight:

Drawn T&A: Okay!
Live-action T&A: Okay!
Live-action performance of drawn T&A (vtubing): Welcome to banworld.

It doesn't make any sense.
It's Twitch they don't do anything with an even hand
Even then, they have to be covered up. No nips allowed. The biggest impact this will have is for people drawing ero art.

Basically, Saruei will be allowed to unleash her full power.
Can't wait for her art stream this afternoon
View attachment 59881
I'm starting to think Discord was a mistake, guys.
That discord sounds great
Huh are there that many aggressive lesbos? Cause I doubt she means male "lewdtubers" those are pretty much nonexistent .
Anyway here's festive art from the chimken (don't think to hard on the text it's just the eggnog talking)

The autogynophiles have already been mentioned, but you also have people like Melody and Cottontail who can be a little overbearing without realizing with new people.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Hexa (Yoomers) has an extensive history with Marina, so I'm quite sure she has a lot to say.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

hylic

can this marina lore be compiled into one place?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Hexa (Yoomers) has an extensive history with Marina, so I'm quite sure she has a lot to say.

Congrats, Hexa. My opinion of you just increased dramatically.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Congrats, Hexa. My opinion of you just increased dramatically.
I second this. @hexa make an account here you will be able to call Marino a tranny without getting canceled ( yet ) it will be awesome

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Hope you guys archived it

Archive

Last edited:

Bronze

it really does seem to me that she has a lot she wants to say, though I would recommend she keep to herself for at least these next few days
I think until its really safe to come out she should keep it to herself indefinitely. If she isn't thick skinned enough to prevent a menhera episode after pippa collab, she definitely isnt ready for shit she'll get from her

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I second this. @hexa make an account here you will be able to call Marino a tranny without getting canceled ( yet ) it will be awesome

it should probably go without saying that she shouldn't actually do this, even if it would be funny, for opsec reasons

(and twitter freaks hunting her down until the end of her days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom